Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wasn’t stroking her back.
He was checking the moonbump was fastened tightly

I don't understand how a moonbump could fall down.
They are attached to a thin bodysuit that covers the boobs - it has shoulder straps and it has poppers at the bottom to enable wee wee-ing without having to take the whole thing off.
So unless the straps broke and the whole bodysuit slid down, I can't see it falling off.

Aarrrggghh it does my head in.

I saw it squash in when she squatted down and pop out again when she stood upright.
I saw it swinging from side to side.
I saw the belly button protuding - but it was in different positions at different times..
I saw the belly change size on the same day. Big arriving at an event, then smaller a few hours later.
How can this be?????

Double aaarrgghh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We had a nun at school who used to do the running her fingers up and down your back thing... we used to say she was checking for a bra strap as I dont think moonbumps had been invented in the 70s :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
But I thought Smeg was an independent, self-made, confident woman. The best Royal to have ever Royalled, etc.

And in comparison Catherine was akin to the Village Idiot.

Or so Smeg's PR would have it.

So why on earth did she need Catherine's attention?

Both the Harkles still act like the Waleses should drop everything, including duty, and focus on them and them alone.

It's bizarre and obsessive.

Royal expert and author Tom Quinn exclusively tells The Mirror : "Megan doesn’t feel guilty about Kate, because she feels that Kate should’ve been the one person in the Royal family to back her against every difficulty. Apart from anything else, Meghan knew Kate was an outsider, so she just couldn’t understand why Kate always towed the Royal line rather than supporting her, Meghan, the other outsider."

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Meghans Mole

WTF?! indeed.

That was a nasty, bullying attack on young children. Technically a criminal assault. 🤬🤬🤬

Of course I'd have been straight to the headteacher with a complaint. Which would have been very courteously and deftly ignored.
I'd have written to BP and my MP. My letters would have been ignored.

It really is about time this profoundly sick individual was made to get treatment. God only knows how 'the children' are treated if he can do this so recklessly, in broad daylight with crowds of onlookers, to children who don't know him and did nothing to provoke him (which wouldn't have been any excuse though).

Is that why, if they exist, we never see Aldi and Lidl?
Are they covered in bruises too often?
Are they already in foster care even...?
Or does smegs encourage him to take long trips away from them?
Or is she involved too? Theirs is not a tranquil relationship. (We've seen bruises, bite marks and cuts on his hands and face a number of times....were those actually bruises on smeg's neck at the Invictus do a couple of months ago?)

Do CA CPS and WellChild know about his violence towards children and animals?

Was it him who threw the first punch in the Dog Bowl Waaaghhh?

Has BP PR finally stopped covering up for him?

This man doesn't need securiddy to protect him... he needs securiddy to protect others from him.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
But I thought Smeg was an independent, self-made, confident woman. The best Royal to have ever Royalled, etc.

And in comparison Catherine was akin to the Village Idiot.

Or so Smeg's PR would have it.

So why on earth did she need Catherine's attention?

Both the Harkles still act like the Waleses should drop everything, including duty, and focus on them and them alone.

It's bizarre and obsessive.

Catherine should have backed Meghan’s bad behavior? Well of course she thought that and when she didn’t, Meghan planned her revenge. I don’t have to tell you what that was as you all know all too well.

I always thought that Catherine took Pippa along as a bodyguard when they all went to Wimbledon
---
One thing Sophie can't be described as is scruffy, how very dare they 😡

Well coifed to this crowd means slut strands hanging in you face. Stuffy means clothing that fits and is ironed. Shoes that are clean….totally unacceptable.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I have a sneaking feeling that Megain's habberdashery store on line has hit the skids as the investors/Netflux needed to see how many followers she would get to gauge how worthwhile it was as a business/film project that would make everyone money. Well, that hasn't happened. According to Paula on the YT channel, she says Netflux has cancelled all projects with them and there won't be a cooking show with Megain waltzing around in a ball gown ! I hope so, it was so 80"s and everyone has done this and lets face it Martha Stewart is the Queen of the kitechen a bit like our Prue Leith.

Harold has been very quiet, I do think the POw's diagnosis has shocked him and maybe (just maybe :rolleyes: ). he has finally realised what a feckin dick he's been, and may want to make amends, not that anybody wants to forgive him, least of all Catherine.

I do wonder though, when they divorce surely he would have custody of Aldie, ( I do think there is a child Aldie but not Lilli). I think they were able to swing things and get the surrogate to hand over the child who is fathered by Harold, but I think the adoption of the child Lilli failed. Hence they keep them well out of site, no one knows what they look like so when they do the big reveal unless they are DNA tested nobody will have a clue if they are who they say they are. They have probably been trying to source an alternative girl child for a while now.

But, if the DNA of the child or any children, are shown to be Harold's surely he would get custody not her . I don't think they can be a bargaining chip if she is not genetically linked to the children. IMHO

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jen at Real Housewives on YouTube is doing a read through of the updates to Lady Cs book and it contains Doris inmate number and case numbers. I haven’t actually seen or heard the reference details.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jen at Real Housewives on YouTube is doing a read through of the updates to Lady Cs book and it contains Doris inmate number and case numbers. I haven’t actually seen or heard the reference details.
I think it was also BookWorm who showed these number too. One was under Doria Ragland and the other Doria Loyce Ragland

Reactions: 30
I think it was also BookWorm who showed these number too. One was under Doria Ragland and the other Doria Loyce Ragland
The biggest ‘argument’ I can find is that she couldn’t have been a social worker if she had a record but I’m not sure….

• Heart
Thank you 😁

Nope, our friends had registered their wee one a few weeks before. No need to prove who you are, no need to even show the baby exists! They do take all of your details though so name, date of birth, address and job title so maybe they find you on their system through that to show you are who you say 🤔 Would be easy to register a non-existent child though, maybe that's what H did!
thank you for the info, I'm in Scotland and this is what it says on the scot gov website, You can register a birth at any registration office in Scotland, as long as the birth happened in Scotland, it may also be possible to to register a birth without going to a registration office, for example, by telephone or video call, what documents you'll need, you should have both: the card issued by the hospital, if the parents are married or in a civil partnership, the marriage or civil partnership certificate, You can still register if you don't have these documents but it will be easier if you do

So does this mean basically in Scotland today someone could potentially register a birth fraudulently with ease

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It is a very sad, isolated existence for H&M children. They are also being brought up to be paranoid about the UK and the world in general. No doubt, they spend more time with the Nanny's than parents. I bet they are sent off to boarding school at 7. I don't believe they would pretend to have children when they don't, but I do believe they were born of surrogates.
BIB
Would that Boarding school be the Ikea Academy, where they teach flatpacks to line up straight, learn to read using The Smastad Bench, and count their screws and Allan keys every day in maths class?
Are they put into houses.... Skubb Compartment, Malm Drawers, Pax Wardrobe, and the highly revered Billy Bookcase?

1. IKEA built a private school
  2. For children bright and clever.
  3. The school looks really trendy, but
  4. Assembly takes forever.
    ____
by Albert Semple
4 lines over 1 stanzas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't understand how a moonbump could fall down.
They are attached to a thin bodysuit that covers the boobs - it has shoulder straps and it has poppers at the bottom to enable wee wee-ing without having to take the whole thing off.
So unless the straps broke and the whole bodysuit slid down, I can't see it falling off.

Aarrrggghh it does my head in.

I saw it squash in when she squatted down and pop out again when she stood upright.
I saw it swinging from side to side.
I saw the belly button protuding - but it was in different positions at different times..
I saw the belly change size on the same day. Big arriving at an event, then smaller a few hours later.
How can this be?????

Double aaarrgghh.
She is that much of a narc I wouldn't put it past her to have worn one if she was preggers, all for the attention all for the speculation it would bring. big bump, little bump, wobbly bump, lump of jelly bump, straps undone bump, she thrives on deceiving any way I go between thinking the kids exist or don't exist or they that they were surrogates

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.