Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this! And for all 3 to tell the exact same, with the same movements etc just lets it lean more into the truth, and a family legend.

my grandpa used to give me a pound but he’d pass it over like a drug dealer!!!! We also had a very silly game that involved a straw and a glass of milk which is something by my dad does now too.m with my children.

it’s yet another thing that makes my heart hurt for this one and that one’s kids, that lack of familial connection because I bet you that the wales children will have stories like this about KC3, and TOS kids have nothing. No picnics, no Sunday lunches, no getting lost in the woods and told off by grandma!
Yet he said on leaving. Hows that going?
Screenshot_20240406-011345_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Such a Darwin moment. Who would it was a good idea to put all the vital logistics material on one unarmed, undefended freighter?
There was nowhere else to put the equipment.
I believe the ship was commissioned after the Task Force had sailed when the decision was made to bolster the land forces.

The ship was hit because it didn't have chaff launchers, so when the nearby ships fired chaff, thus Altantic Conveyor was the only signature for the Exocet radar to lock onto.

Not sure that makes it a Darwin moment, the bombing of Sir Galahad would make a better case. It was more Sods Law, as the Exocet was one of the last available to the Argentines - which brings up the interesting story of the secret service scouring world to buy up all available Exocet missiles.

Though in terms of the the point about Prince Andrew it does rather reinforce it as helicopters were used to transport personal and equipment to and from the Atlantic Conveyor and in the rescue.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh I love this. Can I join in?

Beige
Beige House Beige Market
Beige Direct
Coffee Beige
Beige Beige
Fill your boots 😁

There's taupe as well:

Taupestation
Supertaupe
WHTaupe
TKTaupe (TJTaupe in the US)
Taupes at Home

I'm running out of stores 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why Smegz rushed to get her ARO profile up when it wasn't ready. Surely the first rule of business is to start small with some products in place and then expand as your business grows.
I think it was her pathetic attempt to steal the limelight. She rubbed her claws in glee that Princess Catherine is ill and incapacitated and thought a rushed, beige 9-tiled empty store on Insta would do just that.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh I love this. Can I join in?

Beige
Beige House Beige Market
Beige Direct
Coffee Beige
Beige Beige
We skipped the garden party.
Quickly became a bore.
The moonbump made me kind of seasick
the crowd booed us at St Pauls door.
And as we grifted harder
the deals flew away.
When H called Pa for another loan
the rock we got was grey.

And so it was that later
as Plastictwat told our tale.
That I cranked up the spray tan
and turned a bieger shade of biege.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t the ARO thing supposed to ‘break the internet? Cos it hasn’t - it still hasn’t hit 600k follows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised it took Dan so long to notice.

I would have thought the Lady Susan Hussey affair would have been a wake up call.
On that occasion the blob, demonstrated all it's self indulgent arrogance to humiliate the Queen, the First Lady of Seirra Leone, Queen Matilde, Queen Rania, and Crown Princess Mary.

Still if it meant il Duce could attack any number of her enemies, the Blob was pleased.
The blob is why nothing really works very well any more - at least in terms of gvt /public services. I reckon a lot of people have noticed but it's so insidious that it's almost impossible to get it by the scruff of the neck and strangle it. It's like a terribly toxic hydra... It's almost impossible to name even.

Dan and many others in his position must have known about it, as many of us did/do (like TRG, who has been telling us about this amorphous destructive creeping monster for 3 yrs now). But what can we as individuals actually do about it...? How do we eradicate it? It's like the ever-encroaching Nothing in the Never Ending Story. Only far worse...

I get what you mean about the disgusting treatment of Lady Susan, but I don't know how the other ladies were attacked. I was probably asleep at the time!

Reactions: 24
Wasn’t the ARO thing supposed to ‘break the internet? Cos it hasn’t - it still hasn’t hit 600k follows.

That's coz it's the equivalent of someone turning up at a craft market with no stock to sell. Just a list of products the stallholder is thinking of selling sometime in the future.
One day.
Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies to any Chelsea fans…to the tune of “Blue is the Colour“🎶

Beige is the colour
Grifting is the game
We’re both together for
Bucks and Hollywood fame
So cheer us on in the sun, not, rain
Cos Duchess and Hazbeen are our names

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The blob is why nothing really works very well any more - at least in terms of gvt /public services. I reckon a lot of people have noticed but it's so insidious that it's almost impossible to get it by the scruff of the neck and strangle it. It's like a terribly toxic hydra... It's almost impossible to name even.

Dan and many others in his position must have known about it, as many of us did/do (like TRG, who has been telling us about this amorphous destructive creeping monster for 3 yrs now). But what can we as individuals actually do about it...? How do we eradicate it? It's like the ever-encroaching Nothing in the Never Ending Story. Only far worse...

I get what you mean about the disgusting treatment of Lady Susan, but I don't know how the other ladies were attacked. I was probably asleep at the time!
The reason the first lady of Sierra Leone was there was this...

All of the Queens and Crown Princess Mary are involved in similar campaigns.

Instead of the focus of the conference being on that work, the whole thing became about Marlene and the utterly bogus 'micro-aggression of "where are you from?"

As for fighting the blob...
We did it in the UK and the US in 2016.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My Mum who used to tell me to shut up about H and M but now feels the same way, sent me this, don't know where she got it from but would be great if true
Screenshot_20240410_145408_WhatsApp.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes 🤣. As if.
I can well imagine her trying to get attention while driving them to school but nobody having a smidgen of interest.
She’d have the windows down all round, loud music to get attention and the sprogs in jacked up kiddy seats so the paps could get just more than the top of their heads but not the full face. How would she cope though, without the presence of a drive through from which to obtain shakes and a pap shot? Anyone else been offered a side of pap shots with their order?
---
That's coz it's the equivalent of someone turning up at a craft market with no stock to sell. Just a list of products the stallholder is thinking of selling sometime in the future.
One day.
Maybe.
But give me your money first….as an investment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Fill your boots 😁

There's taupe as well:

Taupestation
Supertaupe
WHTaupe
TKTaupe (TJTaupe in the US)
Taupes at Home

I'm running out of stores 🤣
Don’t forget Magnolia Megnolia🤣 -

Megnolia “R” Us
Megnolia Airlines
Megnolia Costco A lot
Megnolia Walmart
Megnolia’s Target
Megnolia’s Screwfix loose

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.