Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I thought Smeg was an independent, self-made, confident woman. The best Royal to have ever Royalled, etc.

And in comparison Catherine was akin to the Village Idiot.

Or so Smeg's PR would have it.

So why on earth did she need Catherine's attention?

Both the Harkles still act like the Waleses should drop everything, including duty, and focus on them and them alone.

It's bizarre and obsessive.

Il Duce is related to Edward III, and comes from a line northern gentry and industrialists like Catherine?
Why have we not been told this before?

I know Mirror readers are thick, but honestly...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks @LadyMuck 🧞‍♀️
The media is constantly speculating about the Sussexes, on and on, and it's very boring. BookWorm discussed several points but nothing new. The Sussexes complain they're not safe in the UK, the Ho wants security here as she and her Flatpacks are at risk.
The press parrot this obediently, although the Sussexes have made a few visits to England without being killed and the UK is statistically safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The biggest ‘argument’ I can find is that she couldn’t have been a social worker if she had a record but I’m not sure….
Wasn't she a suicide counselor?
(Prevention one presumes...)

And it depends if she was working unsupervised.
There are programs in which ex offenders, prostitutes, drug addicts, gang members etc, work with young people to prevent them falling into the same life of vice - and they work under the supervision of a responsible person.

If this true, about the fraud conviction, I am surprised that she could be a company director, or hold a position of financial responsibility.

But then I remembered that the Harkles are liars....
So it stands to reason they would have a fraudster running their bogus company.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Wasn't she a suicide counselor?
(Prevention one presumes...)

And it depends if she was working unsupervised.
There are programs in which ex offenders, prostitutes, drag addicts, gang members etc, work with young people to prevent them falling into the same life of vice - and they work under the supervision of a responsible person.

If this true, about the fraud conviction, I am surprised that she could be a company director, or hold a position of financial responsibility.

But then I remembered that the Harkles are liars....
So it stands to reason they would have a fraudster running their bogus company.
How do we know she is a social worker? Who told us that? I thought she was a yoga teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How do we know she is a social worker? Who told us that? I thought she was a yoga teacher.
There are yoga teachers that go round old people's homes...
Maybe technically it's social work, or requires a back ground check of a type required of social workers...

As for how we know, isn't there an expired social work licence someone found on a database?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
The Stoats have launched a campaign to fight election misinformation in the US. On every level this is wrong and dangerous.
We have a constitutional monarchy in the UK. The Stoat bears royal titles and is in the Line of Succession, is part of the Monarchy. The monarch bears the responsibility of a variety on functions crucial to the political system, appointing prime ministers, dissolving parliament, head of the armed forces and CoE, giving royal assent to laws etc. He's a symbol of national unity and stability, identity and purpose. HM really was the best example of these qualities.

The Royal Family must steer clear of politics, stay neutral, they have no place in the politics of another country. The ignorant Stoat who called the First Amendment "bonkers" and his unstable Ho are interfering in US politics. Is this part of the WEF agenda? Incredible. We have a voice and should use it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Crazy Tessa confirming she's a Harkle spokeshole...

Still, I suppose its easy work and she can fit it in around her husband's nursery...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
thank you for the info, I'm in Scotland and this is what it says on the scot gov website, You can register a birth at any registration office in Scotland, as long as the birth happened in Scotland, it may also be possible to to register a birth without going to a registration office, for example, by telephone or video call, what documents you'll need, you should have both: the card issued by the hospital, if the parents are married or in a civil partnership, the marriage or civil partnership certificate, You can still register if you don't have these documents but it will be easier if you do

So does this mean basically in Scotland today someone could potentially register a birth fraudulently with ease
I'm in Scotland too. Had the wee card from the hospital that gave all the details of the birth like date and time and all our paperwork but when you book the appointment you just pick if you want a phone call or Teams meeting and then pick the date and time and complete the details. That's it. At least with our first it was in person so they actually saw he existed but I guess even then you wouldn't necessarily have had to take baby with you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don't know what to think about Aldi and Lidl. I find it incredibly hard to believe that there are no children, but none of it adds up in any way shape or form. I do think that no one cares about them actually, apart from the fact that these invisikids are in the LoS and therefore should be identified properly... Baffled of Baffleshire here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I love photos of the Tindall children and their cousins.
Usually at an equestrian event, eating ice cream or candy floss, playing on some ride or just rough and tumble. But together, having fun. And usually with Mike keeping an eye on them, biggest kid of the lot,
Their was a report of Sophie finishing a long charity cycle ride and a young James flying up for a hug and Sophie doing the interview while hugging him so tightly.
Even Andrew at Eugenie’s wedding helping to sort her dress before she walked into the chapel so she looked perfect.
Don’t even need to mention the Wales lot…
All of them just being great parents, loving their children.
And so so proud of them. Not showing off, not using them for publicity. Just real family love.

Which makes it so sad that Harry’s children don’t have that fun and love.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
The Stoats have launched a campaign to fight election misinformation in the US. On every level this is wrong and dangerous.
We have a constitutional monarchy in the UK. The Stoat bears royal titles and is in the Line of Succession, is part of the Monarchy. The monarch bears the responsibility of a variety on functions crucial to the political system, appointing prime ministers, dissolving parliament, head of the armed forces and CoE, giving royal assent to laws etc. He's a symbol of national unity and stability, identity and purpose. HM really was the best example of these qualities.

The Royal Family must steer clear of politics, stay neutral, they have no place in the politics of another country. The ignorant Stoat who called the First Amendment "bonkers" and his unstable Ho are interfering in US politics. Is this part of the WEF agenda? Incredible. We have a voice and should use it.
Who gives a duck what they do? They are no longer working members of our Royal Family & live 5,500 miles away on another Continent.
Let Americans slag them ( she IS American) and criticise them if they get involved in Americans views and opinions on their politics.

Bring it on, I say . 😆😆😆😆 theyll be crucified 😆😆

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.