Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was nowhere else to put the equipment.
I believe the ship was commissioned after the Task Force had sailed when the decision was made to bolster the land forces.

The ship was hit because it didn't have chaff launchers, so when the nearby ships fired chaff, thus Altantic Conveyor was the only signature for the Exocet radar to lock onto.

Not sure that makes it a Darwin moment, the bombing of Sir Galahad would make a better case. It was more Sods Law, as the Exocet was one of the last available to the Argentines - which brings up the interesting story of the secret service scouring world to buy up all available Exocet missiles.

Though in terms of the the point about Prince Andrew it does rather reinforce it as helicopters were used to transport personal and equipment to and from the Atlantic Conveyor and in the rescue.
True, but Atlantic Conveyor's main problem was the old adage, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket.' Instead of having multiple vessels to transport, they used just one, which the Treasury budget had dictated.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
This is the changing of guard at the Elysee...
To mark the 120th anniversary of the Entente Cordiale.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just registered my son last week. I did it over the phone and whilst it said in the documentation I received beforehand I needed to provide mine and my OH birth certificate and marriage certificate, I didn't need either. I could have literally said anything I wanted and not had to back it up. When I had my first we had an in person appointment and had to show all the paperwork plus the card with the birth details from the hospital.
Congratulations on your ❤ brand new baby boy!

Might it be that this time they could refer to the presentation of your previous in-person documents?
It's a long while ago that we did all the registration stuff, my husband went in person with all of them because the Registrar's Office was near his work in town. I don't recall anything about our birth and marriage certs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is all as you rightfully said, Hazno rage at not being able to demand what he wants when he wants. Hairy - you chose to be out, so be out, you bleeping wallop.
This is all because TwatLad can’t accept he wasn’t born first.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Congratulations on your ❤ brand new baby boy!

Might it be that this time they could refer to the presentation of your previous in-person documents?
It's a long while ago that we did all the registration stuff, my husband went in person with all of them because the Registrar's Office was near his work in town. I don't recall anything about our birth and marriage certs!
Thank you 😁

Nope, our friends had registered their wee one a few weeks before. No need to prove who you are, no need to even show the baby exists! They do take all of your details though so name, date of birth, address and job title so maybe they find you on their system through that to show you are who you say 🤔 Would be easy to register a non-existent child though, maybe that's what H did!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Watched a film online last night and was struck by how much the person whos true story it was looked behaved like the ho. So I did some digging.
Film was Mollys Game
Molly Bloom organised illegal poker games with hi roller film starts like De Caprio....
Lots of drugs involved
One of the frequent attendees was one TOBEY MAGUIRE He was really vile allegedly. His wife at the time was JENNIFER MEYER. She got into trouble for merching her jewellery through the ho.
Now Meyer got divorced and is now married to a psychiatrist who promotes PSYCHO HALLUCINOGENIC drugs
What a tangled web ....

images (55).jpeg
images (56).jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.