Harry & Meghan #434 Titled and ENtitled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I literally can’t breathe with laughing 😂 what a twit.

Is Darling Boy's Google not working to show him he's last in a long line as ever?

I can help:

The Woman Who Coined The Phrase 'The Heir And The Spare' (grunge.com)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Who gives a duck what they do? They are no longer working members of our Royal Family & live 5,500 miles away on another Continent.
Let Americans slag them ( she IS American) and criticise them if they get involved in Americans views and opinions on their politics.

Bring it on, I say . 😆😆😆😆 theyll be crucified 😆😆
The tit will hit the fan when Americans find out his military service wasnt what they thought, ie, he was in a bunker being guarded by Ghurkas while he played computer games instead of actual active service.

It's time that little truth bomb landed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The tit will hit the fan when Americans find out his military service wasnt what they thought, ie, he was in a bunker being guarded by Ghurkas while he played computer games instead of actual active service.

It's time that little truth bomb landed.
Good!! Can't wait !!! 😃😃😎😎😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I love photos of the Tindall children and their cousins.
Usually at an equestrian event, eating ice cream or candy floss, playing on some ride or just rough and tumble. But together, having fun. And usually with Mike keeping an eye on them, biggest kid of the lot,
Their was a report of Sophie finishing a long charity cycle ride and a young James flying up for a hug and Sophie doing the interview while hugging him so tightly.
Even Andrew at Eugenie’s wedding helping to sort her dress before she walked into the chapel so she looked perfect.
Don’t even need to mention the Wales lot…
All of them just being great parents, loving their children.
And so so proud of them. Not showing off, not using them for publicity. Just real family love.

Which makes it so sad that Harry’s children don’t have that fun and love.
at the Christmas Carol service, when watching, there was a lovely moment of many I might add of Catherine looking at William their brood you can see how both are so proud loving and caring they are to their well behaved children ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 42
GB news just said re H visa - that stories are starting to leak online about 'H missing uk' etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
at the Christmas Carol service, when watching, there was a lovely moment of many I might add of Catherine looking at William their brood you can see how both are so proud loving and caring they are to their well behaved children ♥
And the way they look at their parents!
My mother was dreadful….more a Meghan than a Catherine.
Maybe that’s why I worry about the Sussex offspring, if they exist, and envy the Wales children, and Tindall lot, etc.
But at least I had a Gran and not a Doria

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But I thought Smeg was an independent, self-made, confident woman. The best Royal to have ever Royalled, etc.

And in comparison Catherine was akin to the Village Idiot.

Or so Smeg's PR would have it.

So why on earth did she need Catherine's attention?

Both the Harkles still act like the Waleses should drop everything, including duty, and focus on them and them alone.

It's bizarre and obsessive.

Who the duck is this Tom Quinn?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Harry, in a dinghy
Cos this land’s the place I loved
I want to come home.

Meghan, too many secrets
And I know she doesn’t care
So take me home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lurid dyed green mashed potato anyone? Or desserts completely adorned with angelica anyone? 😀
I actually grow Angelica in my veg beds because I LOVE it and was struggling to find it, it’s not a trifle without glacé cherries and Angelica on it 😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The reason the first lady of Sierra Leone was there was this...

All of the Queens and Crown Princess Mary are involved in similar campaigns.

Instead of the focus of the conference being on that work, the whole thing became about Marlene and the utterly bogus 'micro-aggression of "where are you from?"

As for fighting the blob...
We did it in the UK and the US in 2016.
Thank you very much for explanation/link
See? I had no idea of that conference. The Blob's evil worked on me 🤬

Do you think this is part of the war against women and girls that they have going on?

I was on the anti-blob side in 2016.
And will ever be. It's the best chance of a road back to civilisation that we have.

Reactions: 21
I really don't know what to think about Aldi and Lidl. I find it incredibly hard to believe that there are no children, but none of it adds up in any way shape or form. I do think that no one cares about them actually, apart from the fact that these invisikids are in the LoS and therefore should be identified properly... Baffled of Baffleshire here.
I feel the same. I think there are children, and I’d like to think she birthed them simply because I don’t think they have the brain cells between them to orchestrate some massive cover up. I also don’t believe the RF would jeopardise the monarchy by having them in the LoS if they know surrogates were used. Then I see the bump with a mind of its own and I just haven’t got a clue what to think.

It’s also really odd that someone who has spent most of her life grifting and doing anything for attention and publicity would turn down the opportunity to have her moment on the steps of the Lindo Wing, with the world’s media focused on her, following in the footsteps of Catherine and Diana. Surely the feeding frenzy her ego would have got from that would have made up for the lack of financial payment from the press, which I think is the real gripe behind the “we were expected to serve him up on a silver platter” comment. Everything around it was just so unnecessarily secretive and odd.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I feel the same. I think there are children, and I’d like to think she birthed them simply because I don’t think they have the brain cells between them to orchestrate some massive cover up. I also don’t believe the RF would jeopardise the monarchy by having them in the LoS if they know surrogates were used. Then I see the bump with a mind of its own and I just haven’t got a clue what to think.

It’s also really odd that someone who has spent most of her life grifting and doing anything for attention and publicity would turn down the opportunity to have her moment on the steps of the Lindo Wing, with the world’s media focused on her, following in the footsteps of Catherine and Diana. Surely the feeding frenzy her ego would have got from that would have made up for the lack of financial payment from the press, which I think is the real gripe behind the “we were expected to serve him up on a silver platter” comment. Everything around it was just so unnecessarily secretive and odd.
This is a great summary. Whatever is going on it’s beyond weird. Nobody could keep up pretending to have kids forever So I do think they exist. Surrogacy is def possible, with TRF blindsided and really not knowing what the hell to do once they became suspicious. There was no good way to deal with it - private medical information isn’t something they could share but then they were blackmailed into LOS over racism accusations. A complete nightmare. For all we know they have suspicions but can’t prove anything so are stuck like the rest of us. All the years of rumours about Harry’s parentage and they never said a thing So that how they will deal with this. We will only find out if someone involved makes an announcement.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.