Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to watch Netflix on Ripley, the taking on other people’s persona’s is very Meghan, but I’m guessing she’s not capable of murder.

Reactions: 17
Can't believe it was 3 years since PP died.
It’s only now you realise what a stabilising influence he was on the RF. He worked quietly away in the background holding the family together. He told it like it was - no pussy footing around a subject. He knew Hazno was a loose cannon and tried to help him ..... remember PP told H not to mess things up when he handed over a military patronage to him.

I don’t think things would have got this far with the Gruesomes had he been alive to sort them out. The late Queen was a bit too soft with family members but PP wasn’t. RIP Phillip, you served this country well.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Anything to stay newsworthy and generate PR. I wonder if the press will ever tire of the 'will they, won't they' narrative on every event? The constant insulting of the UK with the implication that their children aren't safe because they are mixed race has got to wear thin sometime. Maybe Harry will refuse to come as well...that would be nice.

As much as I admire TLQ I agree she was too soft on family, look at the mess Andrew made under her watch, and the endless press wars between Charles and Diana. Sadly H&M have seen all that and just emulating it to generate cash and influence. However MM is a whole different kettle of fish, and I don't really blame them for floundering when dealing with her. The rise of Social Media, the use of SS and bots, plus the utter disrespect she has for The Royal Family combined with her ruthless narcissism is a lot for anyone to deal with, especially and elderly, grieving, ill Monarch. Sadly, Charles illness will be knocking the stuffing out of him as well, awful to be so ill so soon after the Coronation. Plus POW illness, it's all a huge amount for anyone to deal with so I do understand why dealing with Harry is on the back burner. I just hope Lady C's blowing the top off the surrogacy rumours gains traction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
These are the scandals brewing that I'm aware of. It's hard to keep track, are there any others?

- H&M possibly paying/sending orders to/being the Sussex Squad.
- Harry shouldn't have been granted a visa
- H&M possibly have no children, or the children are of dubious origin

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is lying her only real talent?
Not just lying, she's also talented on her knees and all fours 😁

Edited to add: I'm catching up on the thread and should have known that absolutely every single one of you magnificent Tattlers would have had the same thought 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anything to stay newsworthy and generate PR. I wonder if the press will ever tire of the 'will they, won't they' narrative on every event? The constant insulting of the UK with the implication that their children aren't safe because they are mixed race has got to wear thin sometime. Maybe Harry will refuse to come as well...that would be nice.

As much as I admire TLQ I agree she was too soft on family, look at the mess Andrew made under her watch, and the endless press wars between Charles and Diana. Sadly H&M have seen all that and just emulating it to generate cash and influence. However MM is a whole different kettle of fish, and I don't really blame them for floundering when dealing with her. The rise of Social Media, the use of SS and bots, plus the utter disrespect she has for The Royal Family combined with her ruthless narcissism is a lot for anyone to deal with, especially and elderly, grieving, ill Monarch. Sadly, Charles illness will be knocking the stuffing out of him as well, awful to be so ill so soon after the Coronation. Plus POW illness, it's all a huge amount for anyone to deal with so I do understand why dealing with Harry is on the back burner. I just hope Lady C's blowing the top off the surrogacy rumours gains traction.
The press needs the clicks this stupid news bring as much as the ILBW needs the attention.

I think this is just to fuel de narrative that they need protection, so they push the IPP status and get immunity. Probably because she put her own mother - who shares her name with a fraud convict - in charge of her new business, and we can tell where this is heading.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
It was reported at the time he fell ill that his name was printed on the order of service for the wedding. So he was expected.
I don't remember seeing any photograph of the order of service though.
You can see it here:

She was always going to make her entrance alone though, and be joined by her father halfway up.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
You can see it here:

She was always going to make her entrance alone though, and be joined by her father halfway up.
TM should have had an invitation because it is normal etiquette for the invitation to be issued by the bride's parents. Even if they were issued by the RF, they should have been on behalf of TM & DR with a copy sent to TM as a courtesy.

Should, etiquette & courtesy - three words that were ignored in all the wedding planning :sneaky:

Reactions: 31
I should imagine everyone invited to a Royal Wedding would receive a formal invitation.
It's a keepsake for a historic event.

I should imagine the Royal machine insisted on sending them to her parents and I imagine she tried her best to prevent her dad coming and all polite attempts failed, hence the set-up photo trap.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 10.42.57.png

Just looking at this photo of Rafa holding his son, it highlights the differences with 43% holding her hanging children. Baby Rafa is touching/holding his Dad with both hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
These are the scandals brewing that I'm aware of. It's hard to keep track, are there any others?

- H&M possibly paying/sending orders to/being the Sussex Squad.
- Harry shouldn't have been granted a visa
- H&M possibly have no children, or the children are of dubious origin
Not scandals as such but still a number of court cases pending including if he is going to appeal against his 'security only given on a case to case' basis ...... which, if I recall rightly, he has to give 28 days notice to the MET when he and whoever else is going to come with him and needs guarding.

Will he be provided with security for this IG celebration in May or will it be classed as a private visit and therefore he has to provide his own security? It's not really a 'royal' thing so I hope he has to pay for his own security but it will probably be paid for by IG along with his flights, hotel etc. so that's another hefty sum coming out of the IG coffers. :mad:

The DE reports (?) that 'they' are hoping to come for a week from 6th May flying by private jet and while here visit friends (do they have any?) and family (fat chance) so their children can get to know the other royal children and their friend's children! I wish the media would make something else up ..... this tale is well past it's sell by date, it's beyond boring! 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So trying to overshadow the one year anniversary of the coronation :rolleyes:
Maybe they plan to come to get booed so they can say they need their internatiional protected status (comes in handy with the potential sex pest Diddy investigations etc). :unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Of course. Received an invite to my niece's wedding last week, it's on 31st August. But my family has some manners.
Do people actually send their own parents a formal printed invitation though?
---
I should imagine everyone invited to a Royal Wedding would receive a formal invitation.
It's a keepsake for a historic event.

I should imagine the Royal machine insisted on sending them to her parents and I imagine she tried her best to prevent her dad coming and all polite attempts failed, hence the set-up photo trap.
You mean Megain didn't insist on sending "famlee" handwritten "calligraphy" invitations? And then "forgot" about her father's ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.