Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god, how on earth did this woman work her way into anything? She really is a parasite.

I watch this and just cannot believe how incredibly trite and childish this phoney humanitarianism is. Empowering this. Inspiring that. Come back to us in 40 years (actually, please don’t) and tell us what your fake ass speech changed. bleeping nothing! That’s because that’s not your agenda. Your agenda Meghan Markle is this childish aspiration you have to be adored and be a martyr, with a few syrupy non comital words.
Another celebrity trope to tick off the list. What an absolute sham!

Also, footnote to this - I love Yankee Wally. I know she is a heavily flawed person. She’s as mad as a bag of frogs but inside this crazy cat lady is a fantastic insightful humorous woman, and I love her honesty and her haplessness. I also love the Welsh accent! Glad to hear she is back.
Can you imagine how many hours she spent practicing that smarmy, plagiarized speech in front of a mirror. Did she really believe UN women would not recognize of one of Elenore Roosevelt's most famous quotes. Sharp as a tack is that one , my precious.

Gollum, Gollum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow the ginger bleep really has lost his marbles if he thinks we want Smegz as our Queen. Am quite willing to lead the uprising myself if that ever happens 😄

The most worrying part of that article which I believe to be true is:

"One of the most unsavoury aspects of Harry and Meghan’s plot is the destruction of the Commonwealth – the life’s work of the late Queen who once hoped her grandson and his new wife were being genuine when they pledged to continue her legacy."

The cunts do want to destroy it because they are no longer involved. Nothing would delight them more than countries leaving and not having Charles as their head of state. What vile bastards they are.
BIB
When I read the first comment here about ginger bleep wanting to make the ho queen, I actually thought this...that we'd have to be amongst those organising and leading the protest (peaceful of course).
So, put me on the list!

We are millions.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That can be explained this way:

Smegs pretended to be pregnant to make Sparry get engaged to her/marry her in Botswana. They went to HMTLQ and told her they were pregnant/engaged/married, she said "I suppose I'll have to say yes". There was a mythcarriage at some point.

Maybe a second "megnancy" around the time the whole thing with her father was going down (or maybe something else when she was about to be exposed/Sparry was getting cold feet). A false positive this time.

Hence, "are you sure you're pregnant this time".

At this point (she pretends) he realises that she is mentally unwell from her mythcarriage and "press hounding" and/or it would be internationally embarrassing if the story of the fake pregnancy gets out - maybe she alluded that his "manhood" would take a hit. So he agrees to get a surrogate, whom Smegs has already lined up.

The big problem with this is that the Gruesomes were either apparently seen drinking heavily on the same tour, or she had turned up hungover/drunk at an event - I'm not sure which it was, but there was drinking involved.

Also, the timeline won't make sense since Smegs was already faking a tiny bump, so a surrogate couldn't get pregnant immediately and with Farkle coming out when he supposedly did.

There were also reports that the Gruesomes had gone to Canada together to retrieve her frozen eggs before the wedding (IIRC). Likely they were already looking at surrogates. I'm not sure Sparry would have married her, roast chicken and evil brain or not, if there was a possibility she wouldn't give him children, unless he didn't mind going the surrogate route.

So likely she had a megnancy to get engaged, had a mythcarriage, they looked at and finalised surrogate(s) - would be sooo romantic (and a proof of his virility, and a way to ensure that attention remained on them) to get pregnant soon after his marriage, quicker than his brother and SIL did, then Smegs faked false positives every time she was about to get caught/Sparry was looking to cheat or didn't do what she wanted. Also a good way to isolate him from the friends who were trying to wake him up. I've heard of women who would do that - it's the less expensive and stressful version of having a baby to "save the marriage".
Ooh you are good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am beyond livid. I hope this Sammy Harkle news about trying to bother the POW is just jibber jabber BS. Otherwise she's as bad as her sister. I'm disgusted.

Edit to add: oh. I didn't see it was Dan Wooton. He's not pointless pr. Ok back to being disgusted

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am beyond livid. I hope this Sammy Harkle news about trying to bother the POW is just jibber jabber BS. Otherwise she's as bad as her sister. I'm disgusted.

Edit to add: oh. I didn't see it was Dan Wooton. He's not pointless pr. Ok back to being disgusted
This was in amongst the comments

1000000889.jpg

Reactions: 29
Ooh you are good.

Thank you! I have very special relatives and used to watch Ekta Kapoor's (producer) "family drama" daily tv soaps back when they'd started and were crazy popular - intrigue, plotting and scheming almost 24×7 😂

According to those shows, Smegs is a total amateur. She'll just tweak her nose or lips or cheeks or get fillers. When characters on those shows had plastic surgeries, they would change completely and become another person! 😱

In fact, IIRC, one show has this plot where the husband goes missing or dies in an accident or something, a man pursues his widow and her in-laws are marrying them, when the husband turns up, having lost his memory. Meanwhile the wannabe groom's sister is obsessed with the husband and fakes a pregnancy(?) with him. At some point before or after she has plastic surgery and becomes a taller person with a different voice and body structure.

The actress playing the 'widow' (top third in the composite below) is now one of our Union Ministers. That's all I'll say 😂

0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hilarious. Doria filed for bankruptcy with her travel agency. She should run this into the ground too.
---

I pretty much agree. He walked right in. Now the US gov't is embarrassed over people finding out that he received preferential treatment. There i no visa.
I favour there being no visa.

As for Doria, isn't the holding company called Momma Knows Best?
---

Yes, this a massive mistake by Samantha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Thank you! I have very special relatives and used to watch Ekta Kapoor's (producer) "family drama" daily tv soaps back when they'd started and were crazy popular - intrigue, plotting and scheming almost 24×7 😂

According to those shows, Smegs is a total amateur. She'll just tweak her nose or lips or cheeks or get fillers. When characters on those shows had plastic surgeries, they would change completely and become another person! 😱

In fact, IIRC, one show has this plot where the husband goes missing or dies in an accident or something, a man pursues his widow and her in-laws are marrying them, when the husband turns up, having lost his memory. Meanwhile the wannabe groom's sister is obsessed with the husband and fakes a pregnancy(?) with him. At some point before or after she has plastic surgery and becomes a taller person with a different voice and body structure.

The actress playing the 'widow' (top third in the composite below) is now one of our Union Ministers. That's all I'll say 😂

View attachment 2864694
Haha! The soap operas in the US used to do this all the time. Contract dispute and replace the actor. They also loved bringing back an actor whose character had died, as the previously unknown identical twin.

i think your Harkle scenario is very plausible. She lies and he wanted to believe them.
---
With slimy arse fancier George not much chance, the lead in his pencil is reserved for "the boys".

Something very false,smarmy and sickly about these two!, or is it just me?
They both looked very smarmy at the wedding. She was totally thirsty in that yellow outfit and he was preening like a peacock. When I found out that they didn’t even know Meghan, that said a lot about them for accepting the invitation. Reese Witherspoon said no I wonder who else MM sent an invite to.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I am going to throw this out there. Since when do you have to send a formal invite to your parents? I recall that my MIL to be asked me for an invitation so she could have it as a keepsake. I certainly did not send one in the mail with a response card. I don't recall sending one to my grandmother either. It was a given that they would be at the wedding.

We do things a bit differently here - even if we're sending out only e-vites, a few copies have to be printed. The first invitation is (amongst the Hindus) extended to Lord Ganesha (God of New Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles) and/or specific deities worshipped by the clan (Sikhs take the first invitation to the Gurdwara, I'm not sure about what those belonging to other religions do, but there's usually a blessing), the families exchange invitations and some ceremonial gifts, and a few copies are submitted to the authorities/kept at home for record.

my very good friend's mother had passed away soon after her wedding so her things all got messed up. A few years later she realised that her paperwork had also been messed up and all their invitations were missing, so she contacted me since she knew I'd have kept it as a keepsake (I hope she meant I'm a sentimental person rather than a hoarder 😂) - that's why I was one of the very people outside the immediate family to get one. I must remind her that I'm the reason she's legally married 🤔😂

anyway, cultural differences aside, this was a royal wedding, a bit of history, so they would have done things formally and sent invitations even to immediate family as well.

Maybe it had been impressed upon him that he shouldn't consider himself invited unless he received a proper invitation 🤷 Especially in light of the e-mail allegedly demanding that he disown his other children.

Smegs would have been like this one classmate in school. On her birthday she would distribute one toffee each to all the classmates (there were 14 of us at the time, her parents were fairly wealthy ehle most of ours weren't, and she would create a scene and bully other kids for being cheap if they didn't bring in "good" favours worth at least 100 times of those single toffees, each), two to her "special" friends, and would take the toffees back if someone displeased her. "Do as I say or you can't be in the wedding!" We were 10-14 at that time though, I'm hoping (although I'm not at all confident) that she didn't grow up to be like Smegs 😱

Haha! The soap operas in the US used to do this all the time. Contract dispute and replace the actor. They also loved bringing back an actor whose character had died, as the previously unknown identical twin.

i think your Harkle scenario is very plausible. She lies and he wanted to believe them.
---

😂😂 Ah yes, I forgot about when Joey came back as Jessica 😂 And also:

IMG_20240409_102802.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We do things a bit differently here - even if we're sending out only e-vites, a few copies have to be printed. The first invitation is (amongst the Hindus) extended to Lord Ganesha (God of New Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles) and/or specific deities worshipped by the clan (Sikhs take the first invitation to the Gurdwara, I'm not sure about what those belonging to other religions do, but there's usually a blessing), the families exchange invitations and some ceremonial gifts, and a few copies are submitted to the authorities/kept at home for record.

my very good friend's mother had passed away soon after her wedding so her things all got messed up. A few years later she realised that her paperwork had also been messed up and all their invitations were missing, so she contacted me since she knew I'd have kept it as a keepsake (I hope she meant I'm a sentimental person rather than a hoarder 😂) - that's why I was one of the very people outside the immediate family to get one. I must remind her that I'm the reason she's legally married 🤔😂

anyway, cultural differences aside, this was a royal wedding, a bit of history, so they would have done things formally and sent invitations even to immediate family as well.

Maybe it had been impressed upon him that he shouldn't consider himself invited unless he received a proper invitation 🤷 Especially in light of the e-mail allegedly demanding that he disown his other children.

Smegs would have been like this one classmate in school. On her birthday she would distribute one toffee each to all the classmates (there were 14 of us at the time, her parents were fairly wealthy ehle most of ours weren't, and she would create a scene and bully other kids for being cheap if they didn't bring in "good" favours worth at least 100 times of those single toffees, each), two to her "special" friends, and would take the toffees back if someone displeased her. "Do as I say or you can't be in the wedding!" We were 10-14 at that time though, I'm hoping (although I'm not at all confident) that she didn't grow up to be like Smegs 😱

😂😂 Ah yes, I forgot about when Joey came back as Jessica 😂 And also:

View attachment 2864710
I think your engagement/wedding traditions are lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The thread is moving slowly, your profile really is on the descent when your Tattle Threads are on a go slow 🙈
It is so true! Look at Zoe Suggs’ for example. It takes about a year before a thread is locked. Not so influential after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

We weren’t in the direct viewing path, but it was still amazing to see. However at the most eclipsed point, clouds rolled in! Couldn’t see anything anymore with the glasses. But was able to see this.
---
ILBW is like the cloud that comes in and ruins everything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
The “postpartum” shawl reveal makes me laugh. This is what really postpartum body looks like. It doesn’t look like you’ve strapped a sofa cushion to your ribs. It’s a hard lump, low down ie where your uterus is.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The “postpartum” shawl reveal makes me laugh. This is what really postpartum body looks like. It doesn’t look like you’ve strapped a sofa cushion to your ribs. It’s a hard lump, low down ie where your uterus is.
There's nothing postpartum about her.

But then she is such a psycho and a practiced liar its difficult to tell.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.