Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people actually send their own parents a formal printed invitation though?
---

You mean Megain didn't insist on sending "famlee" handwritten "calligraphy" invitations? And then "forgot" about her father's ;) ;) ;)
Do you think she had any shred of embarrassment when she saw real calligraphy from the Court Calligrapher? Or did she consider her scrawl its equal?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How come she had sooooooo many moonbump malfunctions? Is this normal, did other wearers suffer the same fates or did madam just throw them on without securing them as per instructions and hoped they would stay in place? You would think after the first ‘accident’ she would have paid more attention to detail but no, and she showed no sign of embarrassment when things went wrong.
Same old, same old. She can't bear to be told what to do, that's why she has so many duck ups with just about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder who the 6% are that still think Andy's great...
I don’t. However he was told to sit down and shut up if he wanted to remain with the family and he has done just that. He is seen at family occasions, with the family. He and Fungus have never done what Ginge and Cringe have and that is worthy of note. Not praise or respect but certainly worth bearing in mind.

Reactions: 36
I don’t. However he was told to sit down and shut up if he wanted to remain with the family and he has done just that. He is seen at family occasions, with the family. He and Fungus have never done what Ginge and Cringe have and that is worthy of note. Not praise or respect but certainly worth bearing in mind.
True.

And someone has got it in for him or they wouldn't have made this Netflix show.

Imo, the only reason for making "dramas based on real life events" is to cover up what really happened.
Since generally when later people are asked what happened, they will refer to the drama and not the actual event.

The best example is the Shakespeare History plays.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Do you want to know how a smear campaign operates?

I was checking the Deranged Bruck on X and saw that she reposted an article from Sky News Australia with the title: "Reports suggest Princess Kate’s parents in severe debt". I did a basic Google search (Kate Middleton parents debt) and there are dozens of articles, most of them from American media, from 5 days ago. Then you have the deranged Squad charing them.

These people are so daft and populist that they place the debts at 2.5 Million. Remember that the Middleton's son in law is a billionaire - no, not Prince William, James Matthews who is a billionaire investor. Do you really believe they are sad and desperate over 2.5M? Or is this small minded ILBW playing with her army of trolls and news-for-hire magazines?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well he ought to know, having dressed as one after his grandfather fought to keep them out.
What I find odd, is the theme of the party was Natives and Colonials.
(Apparently William or Kate went as a panther, in a leotard with a tail).

I'm surprised the woke crowd haven't leapt on this.

But given the theme Harry's two choices - according to him - in the "musty old shop" was RAF pilot or Nazi arm band.
I put it like this, because the costume was a khaki shirt and the said arm band.
Which makes me wonder if it really was a fancy dress shop or some version of Millets, that happened to sell ex army gear - and paraphernalia.

Neither of which particularly suits the theme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How come she had sooooooo many moonbump malfunctions? Is this normal, did other wearers suffer the same fates or did madam just throw them on without securing them as per instructions and hoped they would stay in place? You would think after the first ‘accident’ she would have paid more attention to detail but no, and she showed no sign of embarrassment when things went wrong.
I think the heady mix of her appealing attention to detail, horrendous sartorial acumen and invariably looking like a woman when she has spent in excess of $60k on an outfit with holes, creases, tags etc then it’s no wonder really. Probably just strapped them on carelessly and thought nobody would notice (because the great unwashed are dim and she knows better than anyone. So like everything she wears it’s just an epic fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What I find odd, is the theme of the party was Natives and Colonials.
(Apparently William or Kate went as a panther, in a leotard with a tail).

I'm surprised the woke crowd haven't leapt on this.

But given the theme Harry's two choices - according to him - in the "musty old shop" was RAF pilot or Nazi arm band.
I put it like this, because the costume was a khaki shirt and the said arm band.
Which makes me wonder if it really was a fancy dress shop or some version of Millets, that happened to sell ex army gear - and paraphernalia.

Neither of which particularly suits the theme.
H wore an Afrika Corps uniform to the party. So vaguely colonial in a Nazi sense.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
TRG. Harkles getting ready to meddle again in 2024

I know this is a forlorn hope, but I wish that the UK and US would stop meddling with other countries' politics.

This sinister practice is why stoat&ho feel entitled to meddle around in politics through all these control-freak censorship projects and litigating MSM.
Meddling is not the same as democratic participation.
Meddling is gaslighting ordinary citizens!

While I'm here, can anyone explain to me why 'popularism' is drossed by TPTB?
If something is popular with the public, why is that so bad?

In democratic free societies, the principle is that the public chooses the political systems and parties they want regardless of the agendas of the rich and famous!
Dimwits like stoat&ho whose analytical skills are demonstrably defective shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the meddling industry!

As I see it, all these meddlers are doing is destroying the public's trust in governments and the media with all their manipulations, lies and gaslighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think she had any shred of embarrassment when she saw real calligraphy from the Court Calligrapher? Or did she consider her scrawl its equal?
Now come on , you know she thought they were just scribbles in comparison to hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s only now you realise what a stabilising influence he was on the RF. He worked quietly away in the background holding the family together. He told it like it was - no pussy footing around a subject. He knew Hazno was a loose cannon and tried to help him ..... remember PP told H not to mess things up when he handed over a military patronage to him.

I don’t think things would have got this far with the Gruesomes had he been alive to sort them out. The late Queen was a bit too soft with family members but PP wasn’t. RIP Phillip, you served this country well.
Yes, indeed. Do you remember the touching speech (Guildhall?) that HMTLQ made on one of their milestone wedding anniversaries? When she said that we will never know how much her husband had done for our country...?
He was a perfect consort, she chose well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.