Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not scandals as such but still a number of court cases pending including if he is going to appeal against his 'security only given on a case to case' basis ...... which, if I recall rightly, he has to give 28 days notice to the MET when he and whoever else is going to come with him and needs guarding.

Will he be provided with security for this IG celebration in May or will it be classed as a private visit and therefore he has to provide his own security? It's not really a 'royal' thing so I hope he has to pay for his own security but it will probably be paid for by IG along with his flights, hotel etc. so that's another hefty sum coming out of the IG coffers. :mad:

The DE reports (?) that 'they' are hoping to come for a week from 6th May flying by private jet and while here visit friends (do they have any?) and family (fat chance) so their children can get to know the other royal children and their friend's children! I wish the media would make something else up ..... this tale is well past it's sell by date, it's beyond boring! 🙄
BIB

Are the media going to be back on the 'will they/won't they?' bandwagon for the next month? :rolleyes:

Let's imagine there's a grain of truth somewhere.....

Private jet? Is Hypocrite Haz going to bang on again about having to fly private for his family's safety? :mad:

Friends? The Soho House mob? Are they bringing MA? And doesn't one of Smeg's mates from college live in London now? One of the two who were with her when the seats were cleared at Wimbledon I think. Can't see any of William and Hazbeen's mutual friends wanting to cosy up to Haz.

Royal children? That would just have to be August and Ernest then. And maybe Sienna unless Edo puts his foot down. Possibly Lena and Lucas if Zara's feeling benevolent. Savannah, Isla and Mia are probably too old now to be interested in two small children they don't know.

I very much doubt they'll get anywhere near the Wales children. If Smeg's looking to merch the Flatpacks as alternative Royals, she'll need some kind of 'fall guy' and it isn't hard to imagine that it'll be popular little Louis in the line of fire. Mean Louis versus Poor Wee Archie. And the Waleses know it.

I also hope it's true that QC won't let Haz be alone with KC3 and hopefully it extends to all of the Harkles.

JMO

ETA: More drivel.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is lying her only real talent?
No, she is a really, really bad liar also. So being bad at absolutely everything is her USP.

I don't imagine any interaction with her leaves anyone uplifted or with a bounce in their step (apart from the men she wanted to make feel ever so special and the centre of her universe ie. she wanted their money or status).

She is very robotic for someone that made a living as an actress. Her talent actually seems to be that she doesn't give a tit.

If I had a video that had been circulated, even in the local neighbourhood let alone the whole world, that showed me moving with that embarrasingly absurd wiggling she was doing (definitely not called "dancing") at the Beyonce concert, I would only leave the house in disguise.

She didnt' manage to look like she was in the moment enjoying music either. She lookes so self aware and awkward and cringe.

It makes my toes curl just thinking about the video, I didn't search it out as I'm worried I'd get cramp in my legs from all the toe curling. Smeg on the other hand just brushes it off and comes out grinning/gurning at us all again.

She doesn't give a tit is the only unique talent she has. She really wants people to be jealous or intimidated by her, she isn't actually after anyone liking her at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This was in amongst the comments

View attachment 2864685🤞
Thanks for this. I missed it. I'm glad this was before the announcement of POW's illness. Personally I think Tom Jr. is coarse, vulgar, and disloyal with a slice of shady. He probably resented the little witch forever. He appears to enjoy trashing her. Yet with all his faults, if he came through with proof of perhaps the hysterectomy at 28, the teenage marriage to Joe and giving up thar little girl, or of her yachting days with Andrew, I'd give him a pass. Siblings know where the bodies are buried. He just wants to obliterate her, while Sam seems genuinely hurt. She's not my cup of tea, but Rachel trashed her pretty badly, and Rachel trashed the family name. Turned it into a verb of ruinination. "The Santa Barbara Obgyn markled herself. "
I think she was obsessed with the BRF, posing outside the gate of Buckingham Palace as a younggirl, became fixated on Princess Catherine and set out on a long game to replace her. She is a threat. She needs to be neutralized in her game to destroy . Make it a goal of the men in grey. I long for the day when Rachel loses her 'voice'. Cancer is terrible. It took my Mother at 65. I wish no one cancer, but if it had to hit the RF, it got the wrong Daughter-in-law. When I think about all the pain Rachel inflicted on the last years of Prince Philip and HLMQEII it really makes me sad. HM worked her whole life for England and the Commonwealth. She deserves better.
:unsure:Maybe today will be the day Myrtle gets her comeuppance.
---
No, she is a really, really bad liar also. So being bad at absolutely everything is her USP.

I don't imagine any interaction with her leaves anyone uplifted or with a bounce in their step (apart from the men she wanted to make feel ever so special and the centre of her universe ie. she wanted their money or status).

She is very robotic for someone that made a living as an actress. Her talent actually seems to be that she doesn't give a tit.

If I had a video that had been circulated, even in the local neighbourhood let alone the whole world, that showed me moving with that embarrasingly absurd wiggling she was doing (definitely not called "dancing") at the Beyonce concert, I would only leave the house in disguise.

She didnt' manage to look like she was in the moment enjoying music either. She lookes so self aware and awkward and cringe.

It makes my toes curl just thinking about the video, I didn't search it out as I'm worried I'd get cramp in my legs from all the toe curling. Smeg on the other hand just brushes it off and comes out grinning/gurning at us all again.

She doesn't give a tit is the only unique talent she has. She really wants people to be jealous or intimidated by her, she isn't actually after anyone liking her at all.
Re BiB not true.
I imagine she has a doublejointed jaw (hypermobility). No wonder the boys all like her so much. No wonder she was always cast as BlowJob Girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I do have to say (off topic) that The Plank is up there as one of the best British comedy movies ever, so many fantastic actors are in it. Worth a watch if you've never seen it (and are old enough to know who Eric Sykes and Tommy Cooper are).

• Heart
Reactions: 23

You don't need to search it. It's in the media gallery 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I see your Beyoncé "wiggle" and raise you the pre-rehearsed whatever-you-call-it in the doorway of Nott Cott:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest YouGov.

The media/troll campaign against Catherine worked so well. :rolleyes:

And following Richard Kay's Eleventh Hour/Doomsday predictions for the RF and it being All Catherine's Fault, he might want to have a think before he rambles on in future.

Catherine, William and Anne are all individually more popular than Haz and Smeg's figures combined. KC3 almost there.

Screenshot_20240409-124556_kindlephoto-399102474.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You don't need to search it. It's in the media gallery 😂
Oooh reading that that made me go all cold and shivery, just thinking of that video being so easily available and here every time I'm on Tattle...the shame, the embarrassment, the cringe that she doesn't feel, but I feel on her behalf in buckets. I truly hope to never see it again :D

to paraphrase Jack Nicholson: The cringe? - you can't handle the cringe"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder who the 6% are that still think Andy's great...
The people that should have in fact answered : I don't have a clue who or what you're talking about but I can't admit that, so I'll just say a random name out of the selection I'm given. I expect they're the only people that selected Andy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why must the press continue its annoying and useless will they or won't they speculation???? No one cares. Will they or won't they come for the PJ, Prince Phillips funeral, Prince Phillip's memorial, the coronation, and now yet another ludicrous IG celebration. Just stop it!!! The mega bucks spent on the games simply to celebrate ILBW preening about in expensive, tacky, wrinkled and ill fitting clothing and allowing haz to clutch a microphone and pretend to give a shite about Veterans is such a waste. I don't care if they bring the flatpicks, or stay in a secret squirrel hideout, or about their securridy, I realize much of this is driven by their endless, desperately grasping pr and by the need for click bait. Couldn't we just make fun of ARO instead? Bah, why did he have to marry that creature? Life would have been so much more peaceful without smeagol. He could not have chosen a more despicable partner.
"Bah, why did he have to marry that creature?"

You ask why @knoddle?

Because no one else would have him. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well here's a moonbump malfunction if ever I saw one :LOL:

View attachment 2865156
How come she had sooooooo many moonbump malfunctions? Is this normal, did other wearers suffer the same fates or did madam just throw them on without securing them as per instructions and hoped they would stay in place? You would think after the first ‘accident’ she would have paid more attention to detail but no, and she showed no sign of embarrassment when things went wrong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.