Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 21:25 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping OLD bleep OF A MATTRESS
Harry. UTTER UNLIKEABLE DELUDED bleep WITH A TINY BROKEN COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS FRIGHTENING BOAT-RACED THEIVING bleep
CNN. USA CUNTS
ITV. GB CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER GASH.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep WHO CANT GET LAID
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep WHO CANT WRITE.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL ' CAUGHT-OUT' bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO SPREADS LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON THEN KILL HIM.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. ALL CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
Princess Eugienie HORSE-FACED bleep
Penguin / Random house WOKE 2-BIT PRINTING-PRESS CUNTS
Better Up. BEGGY MONEY - TROUSERING LAUNDERING CUNTS
Ashley cole. LYING, CHEATING UNPATRIOTIC bleep
Sophie Trudeau bleep
Oprah winfrey. FAT OLD BAG ENABLING bleep
Omg I need to print this out and put it on my fridge 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I am going to throw this out there. Since when do you have to send a formal invite to your parents? I recall that my MIL to be asked me for an invitation so she could have it as a keepsake. I certainly did not send one in the mail with a response card. I don't recall sending one to my grandmother either. It was a given that they would be at the wedding.

It was reported at the time he fell ill that his name was printed on the order of service for the wedding. So he was expected.
I don't remember seeing any photograph of the order of service though.

Reactions: 23
It must have been a row...

Seeing as head dragged everyone back so that he could give his video message.

Still it confirms what everyone knows,

Reactions: 21
I think Smeg's dad was disappointed that he hadn't received a wedding invitation because he knew Doris had been sent one.

I think they visited Toronto, to retrieve her frozen eggs, as part of their honeymoon as they've always refused to say where they spent their honeymoon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I think Smeg's dad was disappointed that he hadn't received a wedding invitation because he knew Doris had been sent one.

I think they visited Toronto, to retrieve her frozen eggs, as part of their honeymoon as they've always refused to say where they spent their honeymoon.
They went to the Seychelles...
I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Honest to god, how on earth did this woman work her way into anything? She really is a parasite.

I watch this and just cannot believe how incredibly trite and childish this phoney humanitarianism is. Empowering this. Inspiring that. Come back to us in 40 years (actually, please don’t) and tell us what your fake ass speech changed. bleeping nothing! That’s because that’s not your agenda. Your agenda Meghan Markle is this childish aspiration you have to be adored and be a martyr, with a few syrupy non comital words.
Another celebrity trope to tick off the list. What an absolute sham!

Also, footnote to this - I love Yankee Wally. I know she is a heavily flawed person. She’s as mad as a bag of frogs but inside this crazy cat lady is a fantastic insightful humorous woman, and I love her honesty and her haplessness. I also love the Welsh accent! Glad to hear she is back.
I think the "smart one" never understood inspirational people. She wants to be one of them, she thinks she should be one and is puzzled no one looks at her like that (except a handful of deranged internet personas). The thing is you have to have been extraordinary in some ways to be admired. You have to have shown courage, kindness. Lived through it. So you are admired by what you do, by who you are, not because of what you say. And this is a concept that the ILBW, who is used to cosplay, and rebrand, and project, can't simply understand.

I know she is not the most liked person in this forum, but I have met Jane Goodall, and I was fortunate to spend some days with her. And the extraordinary thing about her is how absolutely committed to her causes she is. You may not agree with those causes, but you will admire her integrity in regards to them: that is rare these days. In a Social Media Era, some people like to believe that appearances, words alone, smokes and mirrors, are facts. But they are not. And there is a very old saying that goes around something like this: you can fool someone for a long time but you can't fool a crowd for a long time. The ILBW tries to fool the world every day and she is (I hope) getting caught. And unless she mysteriously becomes the kind, giving, selfless person - which I just don't think possible without a lobotomy - she pretends to be, she will be just revealing herself at every public appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Not sure she's very talented in that particular area. You have to remember your lies to be good liar, she doesn't.

Good point!

I don't think there is anything she doesn't fail at, other than not being a good, honest and loving person.

I think your engagement/wedding traditions are lovely.

Thank you 🙂 It's all quite fascinating, and when executed with the right mindset and emotions, really beautiful to watch and participate in ❤

Reactions: 26

What's the problem? Just bring a pallet of cardboard boxes and let the Flatpacks be a part of it. Or do the nesting dolls, flatpack version. Or bring ten more kids as decoys - it's not like we know for sure which are the real Flatpacks. She could even FedEx them - she likes FedEx (or whichever courier company she'd used)! 🤷

The lack of creative thinking in this woman, jeez! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.