Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wibble

VIP Member
Absolutely agree! In my opinion, the RF, Palace establishment had never ever come up against anyone as audacious and determined as Markle before. They were accustomed to being…well…obeyed.

As I posted earlier, it might have been the case that when informed that they planned to use a surrogate…they were told…okay…but no LOS, no titles. M’s comment on Oprah about the son of a Prince, being a Prince…may have been her twist on a real conversation.

Faced with this information, what does M do? In my fake scenario here, she boldly starts showing up in a moonbump…forever clutching it and opening her coat to display it. What were the RF to do then? They must have been aghast. Maybe she told them…”look, the public believes the child will be ‘born of the body…so we demand you treat this child just like William’s!’

Someone dared to put out the announcement of surrogacy, but it was quickly withdrawn.

When they flounced off to the US, she crafted this story about the Royal racists and concern over the child’s skin color. Now the race card, not surrogacy was wrapped up in the public’s perception of the issue of titles and LOS. Add in an injunction…rather brilliant…if this actually is how it all went down.

Game, set,and match: Markle.
Harry is just as bad.

People appear to overlook that he was shouting at staff, texting them at all hours of the night, etc long before he met il Duce.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

m&o82

I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.
I felt the same. Despite the fact I would normally have been all over an event like this, I just couldn’t bear to watch. I knew she was a grifter and didn’t want to see her smug, satisfied face. I went for a day trip so I could avoid the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the pictures of her in her dress later that day. Bad dress - even worse hair. I thought she looked a right state! Wasn’t sorry I missed the wedding at all. Seemed like a complete farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn't give a shiny shite about whether or not the golden child was presented to us or not. The precedent had already been set for royal offspring to just release a photo from H's cousins, he could easily have released a photo of a tiny hand and the general public would have been perfectly OK with it and understood his need for privacy.

But no, he had to do the lion king thing.

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Re: Dorito.

There is a Royal Grift video called 30th April 2016.
In it she points out that Dorito had a number of court cases around 2002, then nothing, and then on April 30th 2016 there is an entry on the record that appears to seal the records.

What I find odd, is that the Almost Straight Out of Compton article appeared in the Daily Mail on 2nd November 2016.
There is a pattern with these articles that if they include, or allude to, something questionable the Harkles scream racism (and use bizarre reasoning as to why it is racist)...
... the Wild About Harry article in Vanity Fair, which was also condemned (the bizarre reason being that the song came from the first successful musical written and performed by black writers and a black cast, Shuffle Along), though perhaps the reason people shouldn't read the article is that Marcus Anderson apparently turned up, seemingly for no reason half way through the interview ... apparently, supposedly....

Which makes me wonder, given the relatively short time between April and November, if the Mail had got hold of Dorito's records.
Hence the need to condemn the article as racist, to scare people away from reading it.

• Wow

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
She’ll spend that within a year. She has very expensive taste and needs to project her wealth which she thinks equates to success. It doesn’t, in her case it equates to someone who sold her family and her in laws down the river and sold her soul (figuratively speaking).

She’s got her mind on her money, her monies on her mind. View attachment 2856401
Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh Shit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?

• Haha
  • Wow

wibble

VIP Member
As James Cordon was there I suppose it makes sense to have food bowls.
Or perhaps a nose bag or trough.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a bitch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
It's definitely the legs
I used to carry my children a lot in a baby carrier and never ever did they look this odd.... There is zero structure and weight to what MM is carrying and from the moment I saw it, before I learned of Tattle and Moonbumps it struck as the strangest photo.

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I notice that Netflix have a new show and it looks rather exciting.

Harry, Crazy Tessa, the ghost of Diana from the Crown, and Derek Accora's spirit (held inside an ARO peach and asphalt jam jar) set out to discover the truth about the Princes in the Tower.
Each week they will be helped by world leaders such as Putin and Trump, who will discuss their childhood traumas.

I really think Netflix are onto something with this one...

• Haha
  • Heart

Chancey Belle

According to Neil Sean, the reason for the delay in the paperback edition of Spare is that the publisher wants additional content and Harry wants to remove things that he said about William and Catherine.
Not much point closing the door after the horse has bolted. What's said is said and can't be taken back. I believe it contributed to Princess Catherine's ill health.

• Sick
  • Sad