Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ms_Fi

Good point
Exactly, no pushing just a shit ton of panting while a strangers hands get right up inside you and try and free the cord from around the neck. Not pleasant and certainly not a time for pushing.

• Sick
Reactions: 41

OiOiNoseyParker

That's what I thought it is definitely odd how Meghan's visit isn't on the hospitals FB page when the celebrities who visited the hospital before and after her visit have had their photos put up on the FB page. I wonder if they are they hiding something in regards to her visit :unsure:
Or they don't co
As I recall, if it's any consolation, education has always tended to the left. There have always been loony lefty lecturers pushing their own ideologies.
I well remember it when I was at uni, yonks ago.
The leftists have had some significant advances. But their victories have only laid bare the sheer impracticality and idiot ineffectiveness of their policies.
The pendulum will swing back at some point.
I'm on the left but my version of the left is not what's portrayed today. I also value the right, I think opposing views should be challenged - it holds you to account and hones your moral compass. Unfortunately debate and ideology challenge seems to be a thing of the past. The left wing colleges in the US make my arse cheeks clench 🙈🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Remember that baby doctor who delivered "Harry's daughter"?
The one who closed down her clinic at short notice and abandoning several expectant mothers.
Any further info on where she is and why she shut up shop almost overnight?

• Wow
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Updated Tattle Cunt List , as of 21:25 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED FUCKING OLD CUNT OF A MATTRESS
Harry. UTTER UNLIKEABLE DELUDED CUNT WITH A TINY BROKEN COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS FRIGHTENING BOAT-RACED THEIVING CUNT
CNN. USA CUNTS
ITV. GB CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED CUNT WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER, A BIG FUCKING GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER GASH.
Owen prat. SMALL CUNT
Omid cunt-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY CUNT WHO CANT GET LAID
Chis shit. ITV ENABLED CUNT
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC CUNT
Shaun Robinson. A CUNT
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER CUNT
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A CUNT WHO CANT WRITE.
Paul burrell. DIANAS CUNT WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS FUCKING GOB
Blake lively. A CUNT
Bouzey. PRIZE CUNT
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A CUNT
James Barr. CUNT
Shane reaction CUNT
House in habit. CUNT
Denise welch. DRUNKEN CUNT
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC CUNT
Bill maher. CUNT
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL ' CAUGHT-OUT' CUNT.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY CUNT
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED CUNT
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED CUNT WHO SPREADS LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON THEN KILL HIM.
Gary Janetti. CUNT
Sarah vine. ANOTHER CUNT
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED CUNT.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED CUNT WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST CUNT
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE CUNT
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS CUNT
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE CUNT NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON CUNT
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING CUNT
BBC. ALL CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS CUNT
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED CUNT
Princess Eugienie HORSE-FACED CUNT
Penguin / Random house WOKE 2-BIT PRINTING-PRESS CUNTS
Better Up. BEGGY MONEY - TROUSERING LAUNDERING CUNTS
Ashley cole. LYING, CHEATING UNPATRIOTIC CUNT
Sophie Trudeau CUNT
Oprah winfrey. FAT OLD BAG ENABLING CUNT
We need a better description for Tessa Dunlop:

IMG_0781.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
They don't want to be King and Queen.

Too much responsibility.

They want to be Hollywood royalty. Showing up to charity events, auctions, parties, concerts, movie premieres, political events etc. Being mobbed by fans wherever they go, being bombarded with love online...

A mixture of the Clooneys, Ryan and Blake & Beyonce and Jay Z. Without any of the work or talent.

• Sick

Chita

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't like him? Or find him helpful at all?

Who says this about their little sister? "Are you talking about that cesspool thing between her legs?"

I mean :sick:
He's horrid.
TBH I think all the family are common as muck as we say around here.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
The pod cast up thread with Richard Osman gives a lot of information about Harold's book deal. He says that by his rough workings Harold has made at least 26 Million and the paper back version hasn't even come out yet. It doesn't matter if the book "Waaah" is seen in countless charity bookstores or is sold half price it's still money to him and it keeps rolling in :sick: That was a big disappointment. It does indicate that the book market for these two, dragging the RF and W &C in particular is going to be an on going saga, and she hasn't even done her book yet.

I do wonder if they have so much money why is she working to elevate her brand so much and flogging airfryers/dog food/ cups and saucers et al ?

could it be that they are very seperate now, and the money has been divided up? Maybe he's given her a load of cash to pay her off :oops: Hence her dipping her toe in on line retail... She doesn't care it fails as she'll haul Harold out for more money.

Maybe this is why KC3 is trying to get Harold home ( hopefully with out the Narc) to try and get him back on side, damage limitation to RF and future for William. As per Bookworm's video earlier today, which was depressing enough. But what on earth can they offer him to get him back?? as he seems ok for money which will run out eventually but years down the line. A divorce would bankrupt him potentially and then he would realise he has to go home. But I just can't see her stop bashing the RF.

Even if they are outed for the surrogacy of their children, she potentially has another book deal on how /why and the nasty RF left her no alternative.
Even though her /their reputation would be in tatters, she will spin it so she doesn't look bad. Making millions along the way.:sick:

I just want this nastiness to end, and the Wales family happy and back out in public . And some feckin AWSOME kama to come and crap on therm big time

• Sick
  • Sad

Plantagenet

VIP Member
That, along with Eug's wedding being moved back for them, suggests to me that the fake pregnancy theory is likely.
I always thought the way Archie's pregnancy was handled smelled like a rotten fish. Meghan never allowed a royal gyn to examine her. Just thinking that if she lied about being pregnant to force the marriage, she might have had the notion that the gyn would know that she had not been pregnant before and spill the beans to TQ. Knowing how stupid she is about many things, she probably thought that she would get caught out by an MD. There are a few more reasons. She could have had a child in the past (I actually think this is unlikely) and they would know that. She wasn't pregnant at all at any time and that is pretty self-explanatory for refusing an exam. She might have had a partial hysterectomy and didn't want them to know that either. Personally, I think she froze her eggs somewhere along the line and probably in Toronto. She might have reached an agreement with Trevor that that would use a surrogate since she was so obsessed about getting fat and out of shape and that is when and why she did it. I think Harry is the baby daddy ad those kids look like Markle juniors, so they are her eggs, The question is who was the incubator?

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I can imagine a situation where they tell the RF etc. that they are going to use a surrogate. That’s fine…they are told, but no LOS. Big tantrum.

Next thing…M is out and about sporting a moonbump. What are they supposed to do? They are shocked into silence. But, but…someone puts out that notice at the birth…that a surrogate was used. All hell breaks loose..and it is quickly withdrawn.

This, in my imagination, is what H wants an apology for! How dare they try to humiliate his wife with the truth!

Perhaps there were discussions ongoing about how to reveal this to the public…but the pushback from H&M was…not unless H’s children have EVERYTHING W’s children have…including LOS.

The Oprah interview might have been the next step in their strategy…to put out to the public that, yes, there was a ‘problem’ with their children and the RF…BUT that was …about racism!!! They thereby dared the Palace to deny the children anything…by assuring they’d be called racists.

The secret was of course, that the real problem has always been surrogacy.

And, no one…to date…has figured out how to clean this mess up. Easier to just put the children in the LOS and pray that it never has further consequences.

• Heart
  • Wow

Ms_Fi

I wonder if the issues with the surrogacy and inclusion in the LoS are down to Meghan screaming about her medical privacy. The royal family can't come out and say that the children aren't to be in the LoS (as would normally be expected) or have titles (as would be expected of the monarchs grandchildren) without revealing the whole surrogacy issue.

You can guarantee that madam will be doing everything possible to stop this from being revealed and using "medical privacy". With everything that's happened with Catherine and the constant proclamations of "she, like everyone else, deserves privacy around her medical issues" madam will be insisting on the same.

• Angry
  • Sick

Kotare

VIP Member
the news site is based in Pakistan, they’re also saying they’re running out of money 😂
I can potentially subscribe to the “running out of money” scenario. Markle brought precisely zero to that arrangement. If Harry has inherited $25 million USD, wtf have they such a huge mortgage? Is it because he withholds his inheritance money, (untouchable by spouse under Cali law), out of the primary marital property so she can’t get her hands on it, or is it because they 100% need the bank to sponsor them?
Conservatively, they are paying several million on security for their Montecito lifestyle, their personal bodyguarding and their carpark papping protection must be horrendous! What about house staff, Archewell staff etc? They had to pay back millions for Frogmore. They might be able to bludge the odd private jet but I am sure transport in general is a big cost. Her clothes bill, despite her grifting and merching, must be huge. His hairplugging, the daily blowouts of her hair, the bonding of human hair etc, maintaining her Z grade celeb smile, her marble white false teeth, the daily spray tans, it all adds up. Then there are the legal bills. Eyewatering and in the millions annually. I like to think that he asked KC3 for a handout on his last visit and was told to do a Macca’s advert.

( Back to her hair..it’s kind of tragic and sad that she feels she needs to adhere to the Europeanising drama. The years of nose jobs, having her teeth ground down for capping and extensive veneering, her African appearance and heritage denial, her constant manipulation of her hair follicles, the application of damaging chemicals for 25 years. Don’t anyone tell me she’s proudly African American, Nigerian or a feminist. She’s not!)

IMG_1431.jpeg
IMG_1430.jpeg

• Sick

shellie

VIP Member
Saw this in my local Heart Foundation and after a shop, decided to go back in and buy it but it had been bought. I was talking to the manager about it and she said she lost count of the number of copies of his book that had been handed into them and she was pretty sure it was the most donated book in all the years she had worked for them. It got to the point where she had to say no because there were so many being left on the shelves that they were sent to be recycled and she knew other shops that were doing the same. No one was interested even when they were being reduced to daft prices like 50p which they weren't supposed to do but they were trying everything to get rid and nothing worked.

Attachments

• Haha

Shade. And you?

I always thought the way Archie's pregnancy was handled smelled like a rotten fish. Meghan never allowed a royal gyn to examine her. Just thinking that if she lied about being pregnant to force the marriage, she might have had the notion that the gyn would know that she had not been pregnant before and spill the beans to TQ. Knowing how stupid she is about many things, she probably thought that she would get caught out by an MD. There are a few more reasons. She could have had a child in the past (I actually think this is unlikely) and they would know that. She wasn't pregnant at all at any time and that is pretty self-explanatory for refusing an exam. She might have had a partial hysterectomy and didn't want them to know that either. Personally, I think she froze her eggs somewhere along the line and probably in Toronto. She might have reached an agreement with Trevor that that would use a surrogate since she was so obsessed about getting fat and out of shape and that is when and why she did it. I think Harry is the baby daddy ad those kids look like Markle juniors, so they are her eggs, The question is who was the incubator?
Even if all those things are true or partially true, an MD cannot disclose a patients medical history to anyone, even if they are the Queen. Look at the breech of PoW's medical records - ILBW would have had the same protection. The children were not of her loins (and that phrase gives me the ick) and that is to me the reason no royal medical professional came within a mile of her with either pregnancy. Rachel is a fraud.

And I suspect the incubator was her niece.

• Wow
  • Heart