Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rowenagal

Chatty Member
And from an old 70's disco hit.. 😄

Harry & Meghan #434 They call me Lady Bump it's no lie....waaagh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I see that wanker Johnathan is a bit fat liar just like Meghan, faking racist accusations.

I can’t understand why UCLA hired someone so untrustworthy

• Sick
  • Wow

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a bitch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
How many bloody interviews is this woman doing?!! She did one with Popcorn planet too.

I do like Lady C. I don’t trust everything she says as I think she passes off opinion as fact, but I find her very entertaining. I’ll forever be endeared to her for calling poor Tony Hadley a ‘chippy oik’!

Taz however I just cannot watch her. From the videos I have seen (or ‘sin’ as she repeatedly pronounces it) I agree with almost everything she says, but i cannot abide the preamble about husbands, dogs, camping and the over use of GIFS. Nauseating.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Fucking hell, can you imagine those two over here,Chuck needs a good kick up the arse and to gauge what we all feel.

If he brings them back it will be the end of his reign and if William walks away who could blame him.

What a stupud,weak,fumbling o!d twat for his darling boy who should have been shamed and stripped of all his privileges, I for one will be a republican and, he is on the throne at the wish of the people like us.

Fuming at the duplicity of it all. So everything they have said and done means nofhing and they get their way through lies,slander and all the misery caused to his Son.

Bet William is a glad to be away from it all or, is this Chucks death wish!!

Fucking Son of cunt
❤ You sound just like I felt at lunchtime when I watched Bookie's latest video and read @GlassesReading 's comments on it....bloody hopping mad.
[I wrote a reply to her comment but couldn't post it because we were at the end of the thread. Will post after this one].

Bookie is sure that Chuck is working to get stoat back to the UK FFS

You'll see in that post that I kind of talked myself into being a bit more optimistic.

It seems to me that Chuck and some other blood royals take us for fools, they take our support for granted. I loathe the gaslighting and manipulations that come out of the Palace/Clarence House.

He might be well advised to contemplate the fate of the first two King Charles. Those two whose heads were separated from their stubborn, arrogant necks....They also wanted their own way against the will of the people. (Crucial advice to future UK kings and queens: NEVER name a son Charles, Henry or Harry, and scrap the Sussex title forever!)

I doubt C3 will be dealt with so violently, but he is endangering the whole monarchy and giving William and Catherine a helluva mess to deal with if he carries on with his stoat repatriation wheeze. He should just find them a cosy billet in northern Canada (bonus! skiing all year round!) and be done with them.
Otherwise he'll be very unpopular indeed and there will be a lot more people heading towards Republicanism.

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.
But why didn't she tell Megain that her signing any documentation authenticating her delivery of a baby , if not true, would automatically get her struck off? Simple, just say can't do it, won't do it. It's unethical and I'll loose my licence.
But then again, she would be divulging patient/ client privilidge and that too would get her to loose her license.
On reflection, the lady doctor did the right thing, she was against a rock and a hard place, and in reality the only thing she could do to protect herself was shut the shop.
So all those poor women who were soon to be giving birth had to go elsewhere for their care.... Meg the great feminist don't you know :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I've just noticed that it's gone really quiet on the Lemonada front as nothing has been mentioned about the series that Meghan is supposedly working on.

• Haha
  • Wow

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I can potentially subscribe to the “running out of money” scenario. Markle brought precisely zero to that arrangement. If Harry has inherited $25 million USD, wtf have they such a huge mortgage? Is it because he withholds his inheritance money, (untouchable by spouse under Cali law), out of the primary marital property so she can’t get her hands on it, or is it because they 100% need the bank to sponsor them?
Conservatively, they are paying several million on security for their Montecito lifestyle, their personal bodyguarding and their carpark papping protection must be horrendous! What about house staff, Archewell staff etc? They had to pay back millions for Frogmore. They might be able to bludge the odd private jet but I am sure transport in general is a big cost. Her clothes bill, despite her grifting and merching, must be huge. His hairplugging, the daily blowouts of her hair, the bonding of human hair etc, maintaining her Z grade celeb smile, her marble white false teeth, the daily spray tans, it all adds up. Then there are the legal bills. Eyewatering and in the millions annually. I like to think that he asked KC3 for a handout on his last visit and was told to do a Macca’s advert.

( Back to her hair..it’s kind of tragic and sad that she feels she needs to adhere to the Europeanising drama. The years of nose jobs, having her teeth ground down for capping and extensive veneering, her African appearance and heritage denial, her constant manipulation of her hair follicles, the application of damaging chemicals for 25 years. Don’t anyone tell me she’s proudly African American, Nigerian or a feminist. She’s not!)

View attachment 2862003View attachment 2862004
I've said previously if she'd embraced her afro hair using top stylists she'd have had bonus points
The fact she had surgery, made herself look white then whined on about being black was insane

• Sick

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Honest to god, how on earth did this woman work her way into anything? She really is a parasite.

I watch this and just cannot believe how incredibly trite and childish this phoney humanitarianism is. Empowering this. Inspiring that. Come back to us in 40 years (actually, please don’t) and tell us what your fake ass speech changed. Fucking nothing! That’s because that’s not your agenda. Your agenda Meghan Markle is this childish aspiration you have to be adored and be a martyr, with a few syrupy non comital words.
Another celebrity trope to tick off the list. What an absolute sham!

Also, footnote to this - I love Yankee Wally. I know she is a heavily flawed person. She’s as mad as a bag of frogs but inside this crazy cat lady is a fantastic insightful humorous woman, and I love her honesty and her haplessness. I also love the Welsh accent! Glad to hear she is back.
I think the "smart one" never understood inspirational people. She wants to be one of them, she thinks she should be one and is puzzled no one looks at her like that (except a handful of deranged internet personas). The thing is you have to have been extraordinary in some ways to be admired. You have to have shown courage, kindness. Lived through it. So you are admired by what you do, by who you are, not because of what you say. And this is a concept that the ILBW, who is used to cosplay, and rebrand, and project, can't simply understand.

I know she is not the most liked person in this forum, but I have met Jane Goodall, and I was fortunate to spend some days with her. And the extraordinary thing about her is how absolutely committed to her causes she is. You may not agree with those causes, but you will admire her integrity in regards to them: that is rare these days. In a Social Media Era, some people like to believe that appearances, words alone, smokes and mirrors, are facts. But they are not. And there is a very old saying that goes around something like this: you can fool someone for a long time but you can't fool a crowd for a long time. The ILBW tries to fool the world every day and she is (I hope) getting caught. And unless she mysteriously becomes the kind, giving, selfless person - which I just don't think possible without a lobotomy - she pretends to be, she will be just revealing herself at every public appearance.

• Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I'll be honest I'm finding all this Harkles stuff very boring and the promise of big reveals just never happens and I honestly don't think it ever will!

Whatever happened with MM's pregnancy will never be revealed, which is very hypocritical of the press and KC3 because there is a lot of pressure for KC3 and Catherine to talk about their private medical issues.

The more I think about the more I think that KC3 is protecting the Harkles, I don't wholly think this is to do with H's childhood anymore, I think it's to protect his image and the wider monarchy.

I don't think that either MM or H will ever come back to the RF and nor would KC3 allow them back, MM is too much of a loose cannon.

IMO, MM releases all sorts of stories positive and negative about herself and herself and the RF - like coming over to "help", William and Catherine wanting them to bring the kids.
Personally I think MM does this as she gets away with it and pushes the boundaries as far as she dares.

MM knows if something very negative comes out about her, it will hurt the RF, so she knows they will never allow that to happen. Same for H, he will never be held to account as KC3 will always clear up his mess - Diddy, HF to name a few.

I don't believe that they children were born of body and I'm not even sure MM's egg was used.
I think the children have ended up in the LOS as MM has forced the RF's hand..... Decided her children needed to have a title and announced this to the press. I don't think the RF expected them to take titles given all they had preached about privacy and genetic pain (or whatever they spouted) and were possibly blindsided.

I feel that KC3 is happy for the YouTubers to do their thing as it gives nuggets of the truth, which the RF probably like being out there, but will never make the Press as they are muzzled.

Will this change.... I don't think so, I don't think W&C will ever allow all to be revealed as they'd been seen as hypocrites, it would damage the RF and trust from the people. Ultimately I don't think W&C are those sort of people. Though I don't think W&C would rescue Harry like KC3 and that will be there undoing.

• Heart
  • Sad

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Honest to god, how on earth did this woman work her way into anything? She really is a parasite.

I watch this and just cannot believe how incredibly trite and childish this phoney humanitarianism is. Empowering this. Inspiring that. Come back to us in 40 years (actually, please don’t) and tell us what your fake ass speech changed. Fucking nothing! That’s because that’s not your agenda. Your agenda Meghan Markle is this childish aspiration you have to be adored and be a martyr, with a few syrupy non comital words.
Another celebrity trope to tick off the list. What an absolute sham!

Also, footnote to this - I love Yankee Wally. I know she is a heavily flawed person. She’s as mad as a bag of frogs but inside this crazy cat lady is a fantastic insightful humorous woman, and I love her honesty and her haplessness. I also love the Welsh accent! Glad to hear she is back.

• Heart
  • Haha

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.
Here’s my take. Dr Drake’s husband was the fertility doc. Maybe he did the zygote planting for Smegs/Surrogate. Then? When the child was born, they said to the wife, “Hey! Sign off on the certificate saying you delivered baby from Smegs!” Maybe Dr Drake said, “Hell no!” So then, they were both threatened w/legal action & both said, “Fuck you, Smegs! We’re outta here!” I don’t know, but this is all getting very spicy!! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Don't laugh, but she's right. The Ho will say now things have gone tits-up that she was pressurised in some way, racism - this was always her safety net plan.
The injunction or super-injunction was imposed by the Palace to protect themselves and the Sussexes from news of the baby scam leaking.
Imo no way could the Stoats impose a 6-year press embargo in the UK, quite apart from the fact she's an American citizen.
Now's the blame game but the Palace has far more to lose.
What super injunction?
The Royal Family won't lose fuck-all against the harkles.
We won't see their kids, and our Royals won't see them- and neither will we , thank fuck.
Fuck them , we are well rid of them. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart

Olaf26

Chatty Member
If you ever need to remind yourself what an utter delusional bullshitter this person is, this is for you 😳

• Haha
  • Angry