Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happening regarding his US visa?
Has the info been given and I missed it?

I dont think he applied for one. I think the authorities just let him in because he is royal born and a counsellor of state to the monarch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a theory about Dorito. I bet that hard faced woman has never once complemented her daughter. NOTHING! Not even on her wedding day(s). No words of encouragement. No positive feedback. Not a sausage. Nothing. The only thing Dorito has done for Meghan is to drip feed her own negativity and pessimistic world view.

This, in complete contrast to Thomas Markle who told little Meghan she had stars on her face and the sun shone out of her backside. He overinflated her ego which could not be matched when she went out into the big wide world.

This combination of one stingy parent and one parent’s suffocating admiration has culminated in the fucked up person that is… Meghan Markle. And now we all have to put up with the result of their lousy parenting. Good job guys!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
It was odd that Tom Markle never received an invite to wedding. Aren't they normally given out 6 weeks before?
Of course. Received an invite to my niece's wedding last week, it's on 31st August. But my family has some manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Moon bump folding up in slow motion.

How dare she strap on a balloon and try to fool everyone, she is actually really unstable and unbalanced to even consider such a thing never mind going through with it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Yuk. He has very unattractive forearms...too hairy, too fluffy, too gingery; then there's his entire unattractive face, sticky out ears, Friar Tuck bald spot acre. He's not even close in red-head hotness like Damien Lewis, Michael Fassbender or a younger Robert Redford! Yup, the ILBW really fell for his looks! Kerching! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Lost Beyond Pluto. What was the point of megxit?

I didn't transcribe this @LadyMuck because ... what was the point of Megxit???
Thanks @LadyMuck 🥓
This was a long video with a long intro.
SM has made life a lot easier for sycophantic keyboard warriors. Narcs and sycophants fit together naturally. Narcs need endless approval and no criticism, and can be hostile to other opinions as their opinion is an extension of themselves.

Narcs surround themselves with sycophants, especially in institutions with a hierarchical structure as sycophants are attracted to power. They can be dangerous and weaken corporate performance, as if leaders surround themselves with yes-men who always agree with them there are no people of courage to speak out. We need to understand the dangers of both ends of these personality disorders.

There's a quiet undercover war raging that may explode over the Stoat visit to the UK in May. It's believed that a meeting is to be held between William, Harald and their father. William is demanding assurances before he'll attend, and Charles is negative and unprepared for the meeting. Parliament, the Privy Council and HoL are insisting on the meeting and say that things need to be sorted.

Charles waited too long, and for the first time he's being pushed against his will. He's always surrounded himself with sycophants, has far too many skeletons in his cupboard, and it's too late to change. The pressure in on from all quarters to deal with the Sussexes. William has asked his father to be more decisive but his father has ignored it, even appearing to run away from Harald rather than meet him face-on, making excuses. But he's the boss and could have met his son if he wanted to.

It's now reached the point where the sycophants are saying the king is playing the long game, but public opinion can no longer be ignored.

Most damaging of all is the issue of the Sussex children, 6th and 7th in line to the Throne. The king cannot say that he's unaware of the questions and concerns, but we've been ridiculed and ignored while not one of them has provided a proper birth certificate, proof of life or Christening record. Ffark's Christening record is sealed with the silly excuse that it's to protect the identity of his Godparents.

The gaslighting carries on. The Sussex children were not in the UK for the Platinum Jubilee. If Lili isn't a British citizen she shouldn't be in the LoS. There is no record of a British citizen of that name or of a passport application in that name. This will blow up in their faces, and William is the only person standing in the way of a Stoat regency.
BookWorm is not optimistic.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The thread is moving slowly, your profile really is on the descent when your Tattle Threads are on a go slow 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So an ex fraudulent felon is her momager? You’d put this in the ‘unbelievable’, ‘implausible’ category unless you were switched on to what’s been going on with the delusional Duchess the whole time. I’d say it’s a case of the apple not falling far from the very diseased tree here. The Dutcharse is the only member in the family that hasn’t been adjudged bankrupt and she has a mother who has, according to Lady C’s first chapter of her book, definitely been in prison for fraud.
You couldn’t make this level of deceit and dysfunction up !
IMG_1412.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I listened to one of his vids quite a while back where he said he met her when she was w/some other ppl at a pub. One of the ladies she was with worked in TV (if I remember correctly?) Anyway, he said she was vacuous, shallow & stupid; couldn’t carry on an intelligent conversation. He was not impressed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hilarious. Doria filed for bankruptcy with her travel agency. She should run this into the ground too.
---
What's happening regarding his US visa?
Has the info been given and I missed it?

I dont think he applied for one. I think the authorities just let him in because he is royal born and a counsellor of state to the monarch.
I pretty much agree. He walked right in. Now the US gov't is embarrassed over people finding out that he received preferential treatment. There i no visa.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What age was the sprog supposed to be in this picture, because the legs are a hell of a length for a wee one. I can see one idiot mitten cord but what is the other down on the right? Has she invented idiot bootees too? There are so many cords and straps, leads and tethers in that picture that I’m sure it’s a danger to the child’s wellbeing……except it wasn’t a child as there was no weight to keep the shoulder straps in place.
Good question.
Aldi miraculously appeared on the planet on 6th May 2019.
IIRC, that forest pap walk was on 21st January 2020.

According to my fingers (I have 10 of them and 2 stayed down 😁) that makes Aldi dolly 8 months old at the time of the pap walk.

All my sprogs and grandsprogs had very long legs as babies. (the lads reached an adult height of 6'4").

None of my babies had legs that size at 8months. This Aldi dolly appears to be coming up 18 mo. Standing, it looks like he would almost reach her hip joint.

Is this like the Costa Rica photo of the girl that smegs was carrying - the one with enormously long feet and legs?

That is, Not the real Aldi, Not the real Lidl??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It was odd that Tom Markle never received an invite to wedding. Aren't they normally given out 6 weeks before?
Well I am going to throw this out there. Since when do you have to send a formal invite to your parents? I recall that my MIL to be asked me for an invitation so she could have it as a keepsake. I certainly did not send one in the mail with a response card. I don't recall sending one to my grandmother either. It was a given that they would be at the wedding.

Reactions: 31
Me too. I even tried the hashtag #whereisashleigh 🤣

Wouldn't Samantha have been aware of this though? I think her and Ashleigh are estranged from one another, but you would think she knew.

I wouldn't mind betting IF there are sprogs (as Lady C keeps insisting "they EXIST" that they are Harry's and Ashleigh's, and they live normal lives with her.

She is hidden away somewhere remote, so we get no pap shots of smeg's neice with her children.

Also, what about her uncle Tom Jr? Would he have found out? If Sam knows, then so does he, and therefore Tom Sr.

I wish I was on Twatter!! #whereisashleigh
Are all the Markles in on it, if so why would they keep it quiet after she caused her father such pain and embarrassment by making it clear that she didn't think her daddy was good enough to attend the wedding.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.