Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I presumed smeg
I just posted this about Dumfries House, the fertility clinic which seems to have been set up just before the Stoats got married. This has been posted before along with the suggestion that the clinic and the Ho are linked but it's all speculation. But maybe this could be "the person close to her foreign-born husband"referred to, his father PC as was then.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

knoddle

VIP Member
Thanks for posting the photo, I came across a huge amount of white dog fur beside a park bench today and wondered what on earth had happened. 😢Relieved to know there is a simple explanation!😅
That's so funny. If you ever visited a home where Siberians, Malamutes, or Samoyeds live, you would not be surprised to find massive amounts of coat floating through the air or blowing across the grass. :)

• Heart
  • Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member

Why does Netflix feel this needed to be dragged up again? Will they be making a show based on the Oprah interview?
It seems that everything is being thrown into the mix as a diversion, and even PA's innocent teddies are in the firing-line. P.Diddy, Heritage Foundation, Lady C, Wootton,
Hardman rewriting history...
Readers are fed up of C being referred to in every single article as "cancer-stricken", and many say what being cancer-stricken is really like. Many comment he looks well and his hands less swollen.

Reports in Daily Mirror and Daily Record that Harald will be "forced" to meet William and his father. Not sure what this means.
Holy Firetruck! This is the first time I watched the smeagol with the kiddies video. Who in the hell let that vile troll anywhere near special needs kids? She sheds miasma like a Siberian Husky sheds undercoat in the summer. That explains the book choices, but nothing can explain the 'Meghan shows her acting skills' headlines. It should read meghan shows her inept, overacting, blundering lack of acting skills. She was practically shrieking in front of those kids in a cosplay attempt at happy excitement. Bah This makes me so angry, those kids had no idea she was a royal Murican Pwincess. Some of the patients in Children's Hospitals never get to go home. They should never be exploited for PR purposes.
Well she exploited murdered children for PR, so I should not be surprised that she exploited special needs kids in another inept, cringe worthy, camera crew laden PR stunt.

View attachment 2858282
I was upset when I saw this photo as I thought the husky had killed a load of chickens and these were the feathers, and I was about to scroll on. Then I thought I can't skip your post as I like to read everything. Very happy it's his undercoat!
(Btw, I too have just successfully come through my Autumn moult - not on this scale of course but still impressive).

• Haha
  • Wow

HadBax

Chatty Member
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

I’m in the path of totality and watching right now. Should have 100% coverage in about 30 minutes. 🌞 😎

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Well I am going to throw this out there. Since when do you have to send a formal invite to your parents? I recall that my MIL to be asked me for an invitation so she could have it as a keepsake. I certainly did not send one in the mail with a response card. I don't recall sending one to my grandmother either. It was a given that they would be at the wedding.

We do things a bit differently here - even if we're sending out only e-vites, a few copies have to be printed. The first invitation is (amongst the Hindus) extended to Lord Ganesha (God of New Beginnings and Remover of Obstacles) and/or specific deities worshipped by the clan (Sikhs take the first invitation to the Gurdwara, I'm not sure about what those belonging to other religions do, but there's usually a blessing), the families exchange invitations and some ceremonial gifts, and a few copies are submitted to the authorities/kept at home for record.

my very good friend's mother had passed away soon after her wedding so her things all got messed up. A few years later she realised that her paperwork had also been messed up and all their invitations were missing, so she contacted me since she knew I'd have kept it as a keepsake (I hope she meant I'm a sentimental person rather than a hoarder 😂) - that's why I was one of the very people outside the immediate family to get one. I must remind her that I'm the reason she's legally married 🤔😂

anyway, cultural differences aside, this was a royal wedding, a bit of history, so they would have done things formally and sent invitations even to immediate family as well.

Maybe it had been impressed upon him that he shouldn't consider himself invited unless he received a proper invitation 🤷 Especially in light of the e-mail allegedly demanding that he disown his other children.

Smegs would have been like this one classmate in school. On her birthday she would distribute one toffee each to all the classmates (there were 14 of us at the time, her parents were fairly wealthy ehle most of ours weren't, and she would create a scene and bully other kids for being cheap if they didn't bring in "good" favours worth at least 100 times of those single toffees, each), two to her "special" friends, and would take the toffees back if someone displeased her. "Do as I say or you can't be in the wedding!" We were 10-14 at that time though, I'm hoping (although I'm not at all confident) that she didn't grow up to be like Smegs 😱

Haha! The soap operas in the US used to do this all the time. Contract dispute and replace the actor. They also loved bringing back an actor whose character had died, as the previously unknown identical twin.

i think your Harkle scenario is very plausible. She lies and he wanted to believe them.
---

😂😂 Ah yes, I forgot about when Joey came back as Jessica 😂 And also:

IMG_20240409_102802.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
It must have been a row...

Seeing as dickhead dragged everyone back so that he could give his video message.

Still it confirms what everyone knows,

wibble

VIP Member
I think that could be right, but it wouldn’t necessarily get her fired. Anna Torv had a thing with the actor who played John Scott and the ended up getting married. It lasted one year. JJ was married to a black actress, then separated and now is with Lupita. He likes WOC.
The working theory is that Jackson was a teen heart throb at around the time il Duce would have been 26 in her teens.
So she'd have got cred points.

But its interesting that you have picked up on what my other half was pointing out that she seemed to be set for a role, and then disappeared.

• Heart

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Apr 2019 - when Smeg was 'heavily pregnant' with Fark
photo link from Reddit

View attachment 2864596View attachment 2864597
just to say, this was from the Commonwealth service held in 2019, I've just looked at the video footage from the BBC, it includes the footage of the Queen leaving the event before the Harkles do, it shows a close up of the lady's face, from looking at the BBC footage it deffo isn't Ashleigh

• Wow
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
The thread is moving slowly, your profile really is on the descent when your Tattle Threads are on a go slow 🙈
It is so true! Look at Zoe Suggs’ for example. It takes about a year before a thread is locked. Not so influential after all.

• Haha
  • Heart