Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Anything to stay newsworthy and generate PR. I wonder if the press will ever tire of the 'will they, won't they' narrative on every event? The constant insulting of the UK with the implication that their children aren't safe because they are mixed race has got to wear thin sometime. Maybe Harry will refuse to come as well...that would be nice.

As much as I admire TLQ I agree she was too soft on family, look at the mess Andrew made under her watch, and the endless press wars between Charles and Diana. Sadly H&M have seen all that and just emulating it to generate cash and influence. However MM is a whole different kettle of fish, and I don't really blame them for floundering when dealing with her. The rise of Social Media, the use of SS and bots, plus the utter disrespect she has for The Royal Family combined with her ruthless narcissism is a lot for anyone to deal with, especially and elderly, grieving, ill Monarch. Sadly, Charles illness will be knocking the stuffing out of him as well, awful to be so ill so soon after the Coronation. Plus POW illness, it's all a huge amount for anyone to deal with so I do understand why dealing with Harry is on the back burner. I just hope Lady C's blowing the top off the surrogacy rumours gains traction.
The press needs the clicks this stupid news bring as much as the ILBW needs the attention.

I think this is just to fuel de narrative that they need protection, so they push the IPP status and get immunity. Probably because she put her own mother - who shares her name with a fraud convict - in charge of her new business, and we can tell where this is heading.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Lovelymonty

That can be explained this way:

Smegs pretended to be pregnant to make Sparry get engaged to her/marry her in Botswana. They went to HMTLQ and told her they were pregnant/engaged/married, she said "I suppose I'll have to say yes". There was a mythcarriage at some point.

Maybe a second "megnancy" around the time the whole thing with her father was going down (or maybe something else when she was about to be exposed/Sparry was getting cold feet). A false positive this time.

Hence, "are you sure you're pregnant this time".

At this point (she pretends) he realises that she is mentally unwell from her mythcarriage and "press hounding" and/or it would be internationally embarrassing if the story of the fake pregnancy gets out - maybe she alluded that his "manhood" would take a hit. So he agrees to get a surrogate, whom Smegs has already lined up.

The big problem with this is that the Gruesomes were either apparently seen drinking heavily on the same tour, or she had turned up hungover/drunk at an event - I'm not sure which it was, but there was drinking involved.

Also, the timeline won't make sense since Smegs was already faking a tiny bump, so a surrogate couldn't get pregnant immediately and with Farkle coming out when he supposedly did.

There were also reports that the Gruesomes had gone to Canada together to retrieve her frozen eggs before the wedding (IIRC). Likely they were already looking at surrogates. I'm not sure Sparry would have married her, roast chicken and evil brain or not, if there was a possibility she wouldn't give him children, unless he didn't mind going the surrogate route.

So likely she had a megnancy to get engaged, had a mythcarriage, they looked at and finalised surrogate(s) - would be sooo romantic (and a proof of his virility, and a way to ensure that attention remained on them) to get pregnant soon after his marriage, quicker than his brother and SIL did, then Smegs faked false positives every time she was about to get caught/Sparry was looking to cheat or didn't do what she wanted. Also a good way to isolate him from the friends who were trying to wake him up. I've heard of women who would do that - it's the less expensive and stressful version of having a baby to "save the marriage".
Ooh you are good.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hitch11

The tried to SWAT - get armed police sent to a persons house in the hope they will shoot them - Murky Meg.
When they knew she had vaginal cancer and was very seriously ill.

Thankfully the police, who had been dealing with crank calls from Il Duce's followers, made a welfare check instead.
And advised her they were aware of the situation.
Bloody hell. I seriously would open a can of whoop ass on them all!!! Poor Murky Meg. I am gobsmacked. I knew vague details of what has been happening, but not all this sinister stuff.

Looking forward to the exposé and the justified punishment of the utter c*nts 😊

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Remember that baby doctor who delivered "Harry's daughter"?
The one who closed down her clinic at short notice and abandoning several expectant mothers.
Any further info on where she is and why she shut up shop almost overnight?
Apparently she's back, somewhere else...
Don't know where though...

• Wow

Thalia

VIP Member
Sorry, off-topic. Is there a mental health thread somewhere on this site? I need to get something out that's been bothering me. Cheers ma dears!
I don't know about the rest of Tattle, everywhere else on the map apart from here is marked "Here Be Dragons 🐉"

But take care of yourself *hugs* ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChipDex

VIP Member
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I just looked on Amazon. It seems like it's only available as a Hardback and it's nearly 30 quid. And it doesn't ship for nearly 3 weeks. 😲

I'm not paying that much for it. Might get it if it turns up on Kindle.

All these interviews will be forgotten if people can't get the book for a while.

• Wow

Elsa929

Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

We weren’t in the direct viewing path, but it was still amazing to see. However at the most eclipsed point, clouds rolled in! Couldn’t see anything anymore with the glasses. But was able to see this.
---
ILBW is like the cloud that comes in and ruins everything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Nice...

The French troops weren't guarding the palace, as many reports claim.

Though I must say, I'm more of an lemon squash person than entente cordiale :p
One of the Royal reporters Charles Rae said on Talk TV, good thing they're not 'guarding' BP as if they're anything like they guard their borders, there would be 'lots of new people' (or wtte) living in BP !
---
I didn't realize Wootton was... had... such a generous girth.
I know! I thought that. I agree with everything he says though about the deep state. JMO

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Why must the press continue its annoying and useless will they or won't they speculation???? No one cares. Will they or won't they come for the PJ, Prince Phillips funeral, Prince Phillip's memorial, the coronation, and now yet another ludicrous IG celebration. Just stop it!!! The mega bucks spent on the games simply to celebrate ILBW preening about in expensive, tacky, wrinkled and ill fitting clothing and allowing haz to clutch a microphone and pretend to give a shite about Veterans is such a waste. I don't care if they bring the flatpicks, or stay in a secret squirrel hideout, or about their securridy, I realize much of this is driven by their endless, desperately grasping pr and by the need for click bait. Couldn't we just make fun of ARO instead? Bah, why did he have to marry that creature? Life would have been so much more peaceful without smeagol. He could not have chosen a more despicable partner.
"Bah, why did he have to marry that creature?"

You ask why @knoddle?

Because no one else would have him. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
I wonder if Sue Smith and TRG are feeling upset because Lady C hasnt done an interview with them this week????
I doubt it.
Pdina is talking to Lady C soon....

So I'm guessing next week when the book is released in the US.

• Heart