Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

I’ve literally read a post on IG
Laura Poirot
I have one word - receipts.

Lady C has said it this could be easily put to bed with signed evidence of the birth. For two children in the LOC it should be mandatory. They made their demands for titles and security. Why shouldn’t the British people know the legitimacy of these children and their birth right.

It’s simple, provide the evidence and shut down the ‘trolls’.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Oi! Keep Bagpuss out of it :mad:;)🤣
And when Bagpuss wakes up...
all her friends wake up too.

The bots on the internet, woke up all vexed.
Archie the ragdoll.
Boozy the toad.
And Plastictwat, who was carved wooden bookend
in the shape of a cocksucker
climbed off his perch and came to see what Harry had dragged in today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
btw...

In Revenge, Bower points out that no one at the palace had any idea that il Duce was guest editing Vogue, until Edward Enninful told her that the magazine couldn't be released in America first - at which point il Duce demanded Sarah Latham (who seemingly had no idea either) force the palace to bully Enninful to bend to her will.

And this wasn't the only occasion.

I mention this because of the assumption that if the Harkles were faking the pregnancy, the palace must be in on it.

Oh, and...
Most people at Vogue had no idea either, and were working on a completely different issue.

Just saying....
The Royal Family operate in a totally different way to a normal family in fairness. They all live in their own houses and don't necessarily meet up on a regular basis. It would be quite easy to hide that you were faking it. remember even in Australia when she was first "preggers" Harry was asking if she was really pregnant this time.....so even he had doubts.

"ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT??" PRINCE HARRY Quizzes MEGHAN. Meghan allegedly THROWS HOT TEA at staff. (youtube.com)

Going back to Il Duche turning up to stuff she wasn't invited to/ the RF knew nothing about remember the Fashion awards where Rosamund Pike was practically shoved off stage so megnuts could present instead?

• Sick
Reactions: 33
The Royal Family operate in a totally different way to a normal family in fairness. They all live in their own houses and don't necessarily meet up on a regular basis. It would be quite easy to hide that you were faking it. remember even in Australia when she was first "preggers" Harry was asking if she was really pregnant this time.....so even he had doubts.

"ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT??" PRINCE HARRY Quizzes MEGHAN. Meghan allegedly THROWS HOT TEA at staff. (youtube.com)

Going back to Il Duche turning up to stuff she wasn't invited to/ the RF knew nothing about remember the Fashion awards where Rosamund Pike was practically shoved off stage so megnuts could present instead?
If that 'are you really pregnant this time' rumour is true, then they couldn't have gone down the surrogate route.

Reactions: 16
Indeed...
An unlikely tale..

A palate cleanse for our exhausted and stressed Tattlers.
PA looks like Ted Heath, they could be twins.
images (15).jpeg

Getty Images: Prince Andrew squares up to Emily Maitlis on "Newsnight".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Unlike Smegs, my love for diamonds is limited to their fiery, colourful sparkle (and ethical procurement), but this is one diamond ring that has been fascinating me since I was little ❤ However life has turned out, the magic of this is still the same ✨

IMG_20240409_004830.jpg

Super-exhausted today, yet woke up especially to watch this (it's 1am here now). Thanks to CNN (I know they've been rude to Catherine but it's the only US news channel we get here), I'm watching this moment again and again (they're covering different cities along the path of totality). Edward Quest was the correct choice to lead the coverage 👌😂 #excited #littlekidinacandystore

Imagine if Smegs sees this and demands that Sparry get her another engagement ring, with "bigger diamonds than that" 😂

p.s.: I got put on a client project for the first time today. It's a big deal, apparently, and a significant project for my company 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This thumbnail intrigues me....

Does Macron take that midget around with him to make him look taller?
Or has his wife (or Crazy Tessa) got a new boyfriend?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are people who ask legitimate questions online about suspicious things always dismissed as trolls?

Why are people who criticise someone behaving badly always accused of bullying?

:rolleyes:
There's a companion question here...
Why do people who behave badly bully those who behave well (and also vulnerable people)?

Is it because the bullies project their own despicable motives onto those who legitimately criticise them?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
re pregnant lady at the cathedral - this was discussed at the time
why was she there? why was she within the cordon? Harold seemed to know her and was clearly pleased to see her... Smeg was not
she bears a strong likeness to Ashleigh Hale (the nose has it)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's definitely the legs
And the carrier is done up properly, straps are snug, the baby’s head is close enough to kiss so you can check direct position, head supported, legs supported to knee not dangling by the crotch (although people do that to real babies as well) she’s not also holding two dog leads in an uneven path and looking at a camera.

I can’t believe she took a doll for a walk alongside her protection officers, they must have thought she was insane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
re pregnant lady at the cathedral - this was discussed at the time
why was she there? why was she within the cordon? Harold seemed to know her and was clearly pleased to see her... Smeg was not
she bears a strong likeness to Ashleigh Hale (the nose has it)
I’ve said on here previously that I bet she was the surrogate.

• Heart
And the carrier is done up properly, straps are snug, the baby’s head is close enough to kiss so you can check direct position, head supported, legs supported to knee not dangling by the crotch (although people do that to real babies as well) she’s not also holding two dog leads in an uneven path and looking at a camera.

I can’t believe she took a doll for a walk alongside her protection officers, they must have thought she was insane.
And people don't walk about grinning like a loony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone can request a super injunction, according to Wikipedia. If you read the grounds for super injunction, it's clear to see that it could have been requested by the Stoats - not saying that it did, but it could.

From the Wikipedia:

"The Neuberger Committee notes that the terminology surrounding privacy injunctions has been used imprecisely and the term "super-injunction" has been used to refer to:[3]

• Injunctions that provide anonymity for one or both parties.
  • Injunctions that prohibit reporting of the substantive facts and proceedings of a case.
  • Injunctions that provide anonymity for one or both parties, prohibit reporting of the substantive facts and proceedings of a case and prohibit access to court files.
The committee adopt the definition that a super-injunction is

You can read the whole article here:

My opinion is: there is a reason the ILBW retained her team, her legal and her publicity teams, even when she pretended she was playing by the book. Her legal team could have either activated it or push it the Palace team.

The Wikipedia article notes that this is mechanism that usually protects the rich and famous - which makes sense as you need a legal team, probably a good one, to put one in place. But it is not an exclusive mechanism of TRF - so, lets say the likes of Elton John would be pretty familiar with the mechanism.

ETA: I have always said that reporting in the birth and origins of the Harkle's children was a legal nightmare. Both Medical Information and Children's right to privacy are the most protected kind of information and the one's Media can get into trouble about. I didn't even think there was a super injunction of sorts, just the awareness that if taken to court - and Hazno and the ILBW have shown that they take anyone to court - they would most likely loose and loose big (money). Also, I do think that the report and citizen's conscience that TRF excludes alternative birth options from the LoS will open a can of worms with an enormously woke public opinion and put TRF in very hot waters. And of course we would have the ILBW under all the spotlights claiming that they are racists and ancient in their costumes and that is why she had to go away.
Thanks for this, very interesting.
If the gagging was just over the Stoat children, I could see it. But it's a gag on everything that could damage them going years back and I can't see the Sussexes being able to do this. Nor can they have wiped the internet and erased the Stoat's crimes imo, Snakebite too. The Sussexes are being enabled and this enabling includes hiding the crimes that the Monarchy knows they've committed. The bullying report was a case in point, court cases, charity theft, violence, you name it.

In my opinion only, the Childrens' Right to Medical Confidentiality is a bogus reason for deception. Before a discussion of birth options and privacy, you need to ascertain if there are actual children and if they are eligible to be in the LoS. This was not done.

Are the Stoats and RF on the point of persuading the world that the Flatpacks are entitled to it both ways? Nobody knows who No 6 and 7 in line to the Throne are, they are anonymous but nonetheless Prince and Princess of the Realm and fully entitled to be there. To question their existence will be racism or an affront to flabby wokery, fear of the Ho's rage and the truth, take your pick.

I doubt very much the RF would be in hot water with anyone but the sugars. People are outraged at the Stoat carry-on over their children, smell a huge rat, and far from being woke want proof that the law was observed by our Monarchy in this vital constitutional matter.

The law was broken, and everyone's scrabbling around trying to hide the fact with all sorts of gaslighting plus the pernicious wokery used by the Stoats. Lady C included though I could be premature here. Probably am but I don't trust her or her book.

ETA Where's @Evangelina and @jonathanlynch ?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's great that there's been almost an explosion of people on SM bringing all this surrogacy issue up again. It really does need to be officially sorted with legal proof of birth and DNA.

But, oh boy....I find it difficult to listen to a barrage of fast legalspeak and unstructured commentary.

I'm feeling the need to reiterate that, no matter how many terribly tragic plane crashes there are (Heaven forfend), there will never, never, not ever be a queen smeg and king hazno.
The British people would simply not allow it.
The Monarchy, despite all its power and wealth is secured only by the will of the people.
The people got rid of a king before or was that some sort of plot from inside, we would need another Oliver Cromwell if anything happened to the Waleses, God forbid, I wish they wouldn't all travel together though, the witchcraft that Snakebite and Megan dabble in must be very strong to make Harry lose all that he had. Or was he just an easy mark?

Reactions: 20

There's a companion question here...
Why do people who behave badly bully those who behave well (and also vulnerable people)?

Is it because the bullies project their own despicable motives onto those who legitimately criticise them?
We judge others by what we know of ourselves. Cannot attribute this quotation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.