Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw...

In Revenge, Bower points out that no one at the palace had any idea that il Duce was guest editing Vogue, until Edward Enninful told her that the magazine couldn't be released in America first - at which point il Duce demanded Sarah Latham (who seemingly had no idea either) force the palace to bully Enninful to bend to her will.

And this wasn't the only occasion.

I mention this because of the assumption that if the Harkles were faking the pregnancy, the palace must be in on it.

Oh, and...
Most people at Vogue had no idea either, and were working on a completely different issue.

Just saying....
Crikey. That is one hell of a major personality disorder she has. Imagine being this entitled and spoilt. How embarrassing and uncouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Harry said that it was Meghan who asked Charles to walk her down the aisle and he was surprised and honoured (so Charles didn't offer and there was no way he could refuse either). I think it was another of her very calculating moves, she will always be remembered as having been walked down the aisle by the King.

Yes, why didn't she get her mother to walk down the aisle with her, as intimidating as that would be for her mom, I think her Mom would have done it, it would have looked far more authentic. Alternatively, she could have asked Oprah LOL.
I think that right up to the last minute Tom Snr thought he was going to the wedding. He'd been measured for a suit and she said she was going to get him a ticket. Then she ambushed him 2 weeks before the wedding with the Jeff Rayner pap shots in Rosarito, he was mortified and had a heart attack and went into hospital.

Imo this was planned and she always intended that Chuck would walk her part way down the aisle or up it. Snakebite was there because she was in on the Stoat capture and big bucks plan, and to prove the Ho's POC credentials that she intended to use in her plan to blackmail the Royal Family. Having the evil MIL from Hell on full view ensured there could be no doubt that the Ho was biracial, a victim-in-waiting already! Job done, very clever and not to be underestimated.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Crikey. That is one hell of a major personality disorder she has. Imagine being this entitled and spoilt. How embarrassing and uncouth.
It could have been worse.
She wanted her face on the front cover.
But that only resulted in a row in the office, without threats to call in the palace.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve said on here previously that I bet she was the surrogate.
Me too. I even tried the hashtag #whereisashleigh 🤣

Wouldn't Samantha have been aware of this though? I think her and Ashleigh are estranged from one another, but you would think she knew.

I wouldn't mind betting IF there are sprogs (as Lady C keeps insisting "they EXIST" that they are Harry's and Ashleigh's, and they live normal lives with her.

She is hidden away somewhere remote, so we get no pap shots of smeg's neice with her children.

Also, what about her uncle Tom Jr? Would he have found out? If Sam knows, then so does he, and therefore Tom Sr.

I wish I was on Twatter!! #whereisashleigh

Reactions: 26
Good point
My son was born with his cord wrapped around his neck. All I remember about his birth is the midwife looking into my eyes and telling me that we needed to get this baby out now. One good push later he was born blue and floppy. Awful it was. Thankfully he soon pulled through and he's a lovely young man today.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
My son was born with his cord wrapped around his neck. All I remember about his birth is the midwife looking into my eyes and telling me that we needed to get this baby out now. One good push later he was born blue and floppy. Awful it was. Thankfully he soon pulled through and he's a lovely young man today.
Did the father of your baby say, "My love, I need you to push" and, if he did, how long did it take for him to recover from his injuries?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder if Ashleigh will ever become the 2nd Duchess of Sussex?! Her name is on Archie's birth certificate after all...🤔

I Googled her, this came up. I hadn't seen this at the time, her lending her children to the ILBW maybe?! 🤣

Meghan Markle reveals she's 'reconnected' with niece Ashleigh after 'Palace advised her NOT to invi… # via https://android.com

# via https://android.com Apols, not sure if these links are working so here is a screenshot of the article in case anyone wants to look it up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think that right up to the last minute Tom Snr thought he was going to the wedding. He'd been measured for a suit and she said she was going to get him a ticket. Then she ambushed him 2 weeks before the wedding with the Jeff Rayner pap shots in Rosarito, he was mortified and had a heart attack and went into hospital.

Imo this was planned and she always intended that Chuck would walk her part way down the aisle or up it. Snakebite was there because she was in on the Stoat capture and big bucks plan, and to prove the Ho's POC credentials that she intended to use in her plan to blackmail the Royal Family. Having the evil MIL from Hell on full view ensured there could be no doubt that the Ho was biracial, a victim-in-waiting already! Job done, very clever and not to be underestimated.
It was odd that Tom Markle never received an invite to wedding. Aren't they normally given out 6 weeks before?

Reactions: 31
As I recall, if it's any consolation, education has always tended to the left. There have always been loony lefty lecturers pushing their own ideologies.
I well remember it when I was at uni, yonks ago.
The leftists have had some significant advances. But their victories have only laid bare the sheer impracticality and idiot ineffectiveness of their policies.
The pendulum will swing back at
Harry said that it was Meghan who asked Charles to walk her down the aisle and he was surprised and honoured (so Charles didn't offer and there was no way he could refuse either). I think it was another of her very calculating moves, she will always be remembered as having been walked down the aisle by the King.

Yes, why didn't she get her mother to walk down the aisle with her, as intimidating as that would be for her mom, I think her Mom would have done it, it would have looked far more authentic. Alternatively, she could have asked Oprah LOL.
Yup, she valued the optics of KC walking her down the aisle over her own mother. So why is she hating all over KC now

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Saw the eclipse today at work. It was 86% & very cool to see! My Dad got 100% in Vermont so I’m anxious to hear what it was like! (Besides dark for a bit!) 😂
I wish someone would eclipse the Harkles! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
re pregnant lady at the cathedral - this was discussed at the time
why was she there? why was she within the cordon? Harold seemed to know her and was clearly pleased to see her... Smeg was not
she bears a strong likeness to Ashleigh Hale (the nose has it)
I don't know who the bad guy was in the situation with Samantha and her being raised by grandparents, but Meghan is taking advantage of her. Whether Ashleigh gave birth to those kids or not, she's being used.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Yup, she valued the optics of KC walking her down the aisle over her own mother. So why is she hating all over KC now
She really wanted William to walk her down, then when she got to the altar she could say changed my mind, I’ll marry this one instead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If that 'are you really pregnant this time' rumour is true, then they couldn't have gone down the surrogate route.

That can be explained this way:

Smegs pretended to be pregnant to make Sparry get engaged to her/marry her in Botswana. They went to HMTLQ and told her they were pregnant/engaged/married, she said "I suppose I'll have to say yes". There was a mythcarriage at some point.

Maybe a second "megnancy" around the time the whole thing with her father was going down (or maybe something else when she was about to be exposed/Sparry was getting cold feet). A false positive this time.

Hence, "are you sure you're pregnant this time".

At this point (she pretends) he realises that she is mentally unwell from her mythcarriage and "press hounding" and/or it would be internationally embarrassing if the story of the fake pregnancy gets out - maybe she alluded that his "manhood" would take a hit. So he agrees to get a surrogate, whom Smegs has already lined up.

The big problem with this is that the Gruesomes were either apparently seen drinking heavily on the same tour, or she had turned up hungover/drunk at an event - I'm not sure which it was, but there was drinking involved.

Also, the timeline won't make sense since Smegs was already faking a tiny bump, so a surrogate couldn't get pregnant immediately and with Farkle coming out when he supposedly did.

There were also reports that the Gruesomes had gone to Canada together to retrieve her frozen eggs before the wedding (IIRC). Likely they were already looking at surrogates. I'm not sure Sparry would have married her, roast chicken and evil brain or not, if there was a possibility she wouldn't give him children, unless he didn't mind going the surrogate route.

So likely she had a megnancy to get engaged, had a mythcarriage, they looked at and finalised surrogate(s) - would be sooo romantic (and a proof of his virility, and a way to ensure that attention remained on them) to get pregnant soon after his marriage, quicker than his brother and SIL did, then Smegs faked false positives every time she was about to get caught/Sparry was looking to cheat or didn't do what she wanted. Also a good way to isolate him from the friends who were trying to wake him up. I've heard of women who would do that - it's the less expensive and stressful version of having a baby to "save the marriage".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Saw the eclipse today at work. It was 75% & very cool to see! My Dad got 100% in Vermont so I’m anxious to hear what it was like! (Besides dark for a bit!) 😂
I wish someone would eclipse the Harkles! 😉

Total eclipse of the Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Honest to god, how on earth did this woman work her way into anything? She really is a parasite.

I watch this and just cannot believe how incredibly trite and childish this phoney humanitarianism is. Empowering this. Inspiring that. Come back to us in 40 years (actually, please don’t) and tell us what your fake ass speech changed. bleeping nothing! That’s because that’s not your agenda. Your agenda Meghan Markle is this childish aspiration you have to be adored and be a martyr, with a few syrupy non comital words.
Another celebrity trope to tick off the list. What an absolute sham!

Also, footnote to this - I love Yankee Wally. I know she is a heavily flawed person. She’s as mad as a bag of frogs but inside this crazy cat lady is a fantastic insightful humorous woman, and I love her honesty and her haplessness. I also love the Welsh accent! Glad to hear she is back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
re pregnant lady at the cathedral - this was discussed at the time
why was she there? why was she within the cordon? Harold seemed to know her and was clearly pleased to see her... Smeg was not
she bears a strong likeness to Ashleigh Hale (the nose has it)
Hi please could someone fill me in re the pregnant lady at the Cathedral. when did it happen?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.