Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She obviously can't see her reflection in a mirror though. Why would a fashionista with freakish attention to detail like her be dressed and made up so terribly, whether in the UK or the US?

Perhaps the reflection she saw, was how many see her.

A saggy old cloth cat
baggy and bit lose at the seams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Totally agree! They could have and would have gotten a TON of compassion for it, but I believe they lied about all of it because both were too fixated on having children for the LOS. They probably figured surrogacy wouldn’t qualify them, so they lied. I think the RF probably WOULD have made an exception & allowed them in the LOS if they were surrogate kids, but that’s not how the Gruesomes chose to do things and now it’s all blowing up in their faces…(I’m sorry about your pregnancy struggles, Ami. I couldn’t have babies at all, so I had to opt for being a dog Momma, instead!)
Dog mommas are some of the best people on the planet @Who’sYerDaddy. I bet you spoil him rotten (and let him poop anywhere 'cuz we have the pictures 🤫).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is anyone going to watch the solar eclipse? My body has been acting up all week yet NASA says there is no such thing as eclipse sickness :unsure:

It's going right over my house. If there are any aliens on the moon maybe they'll be able to see the huge HELP sign I put on my roof for such occasions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
btw...

In Revenge, Bower points out that no one at the palace had any idea that il Duce was guest editing Vogue, until Edward Enninful told her that the magazine couldn't be released in America first - at which point il Duce demanded Sarah Latham (who seemingly had no idea either) force the palace to bully Enninful to bend to her will.

And this wasn't the only occasion.

I mention this because of the assumption that if the Harkles were faking the pregnancy, the palace must be in on it.

Oh, and...
Most people at Vogue had no idea either, and were working on a completely different issue.

Just saying....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

I’m in the path of totality and watching right now. Should have 100% coverage in about 30 minutes. 🌞 😎

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Nice...

The French troops weren't guarding the palace, as many reports claim.

Though I must say, I'm more of an lemon squash person than entente cordiale :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Nice...

The French troops weren't guarding the palace, as many reports claim.

Though I must say, I'm more of an lemon squash person than entente cordiale :p
One of the Royal reporters Charles Rae said on Talk TV, good thing they're not 'guarding' BP as if they're anything like they guard their borders, there would be 'lots of new people' (or wtte) living in BP !
---
I didn't realize Wootton was... had... such a generous girth.
I know! I thought that. I agree with everything he says though about the deep state. JMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.