Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, off-topic. Is there a mental health thread somewhere on this site? I need to get something out that's been bothering me. Cheers ma dears!
How about

Reactions: 23
She wanted to be top dog or nothing, and had no idea how anything worked despite looking at photos of bearskins. She and Harold are dangerous, and wanted the loot and prestige without toeing the line, and they've got that but want more. The lack of children will keep her away forever, not necessarily Harold.

Like Kim J.Un is a psychopath and predator she is too. We can't believe how merciless she is, but I think that the hard drugs Snakebite was using while pregnant resulted in a damaged Ho brain as well as her odd uncoordinated body, inability to relate to any living thing, the feral way she eats and the underbite, the carrion crow walk and colour-blindness. How children and animals sense the coldness drifting off her like vapour from ice and shrink back. She couldn't possibly be married to an animal-lover, and she isn't.

They'd have never fitted into the rigid hierarchy of the Monarchy and never intended to. Doesn't Tom M Jnr look seedy!
I only watched a bit of the the video but yes he does as for what he said 😯😬

Reactions: 16
I think if you re-read my original post, you might see that at no point did I intimate she was going to welcome anyone. Exactly the opposite in fact. I was trying to express that she would throw up her hands and say enough.
I will refrain from telling you that I think your post was rubbish.
Sorry…badly written post on my part.
I didn’t mean your post was rubbish but the article that says she would welcome them back. I didn’t realise that in hadn’t been included.
Sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 30
YESYESYES @VioletButterfly! I was lying in bed, suddenly felt like the bed was moving (because, yeah, it was) and thought: "Oh tit! My vertigo is back.) I was afraid to get out of bed for hours out of fear of another vertigo attack coming on. I was so relieved to hear later in the news that it was an earthquake.

ETA: Are we absolutely sure that Smegs wasn't in NJ? Your theory makes sense. 🥴
Has your vertigo disappeared? I was dizzy Friday, Saturday I wobbled when I stood up, but today it seems fine.
And with the way Rachel will do a visit and photo shoot in February and release it in May as if she was just there, we really don't know where the F she was on Friday. Until we hear differently, I think she had a meltdown in Jersey. We'll read abouff it next Chtistmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t share the links here but on FB there are excerpts of episode 95 and 87 of the crown, and they are hugely relevant to whatever ‘this’ Ginge and cringe tit show is.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Royal author Alexander Larman says Spare was a ridiculous book and the Harkles are not a serious couple. Also they were lucky to find each other as they made 2 people miserable not 4. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Indeed...
An unlikely tale..

I had the quickest labour ever recorded for our hospital- 31 minutes from waters breaking at home to holding my babe - I couldn’t have laughed even if I’d wanted! I’ve also had a water birth and one of mine was with an epidural also.

This is all bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
TRG. The Birkenhead bump fiasco finally laid to rest

From my pov, nothing's laid to rest when you say, "The Palace was complicit in doing this." That's a monumentally huge can of worms on several levels - most of them involving legal issues.

Plus TRG doesn't show the clip of smeg arriving at the town hall and the bump suddenly inflating as she takes two steps out of the car.

Plus, as a very healthy and agile young woman c.15 yrs younger than smeg in these clips, there was absolutely no way I could coupy down on my haunches like that and hotch myself up in 5in heels with a 6 month baby aboard!!
(That moonbump looked far too big for a 4 1/2 mth baby - but then, all the dates were fudged and, of course, Aldi had changed so much in 2 wks, said Hazno supposedly 2 days after his birth...).

About bloody time the Palace comes clean about all this deception!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I had the quickest labour ever recorded for our hospital- 31 minutes from waters breaking at home to holding my babe - I couldn’t have laughed even if I’d wanted! I’ve also had a water birth and one of mine was with an epidural also.

This is all bullshit.
But did you have two epidurals, and a mirror to get a better view of the business end?
I'll assume you didn't have a picture of Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
the news site is based in Pakistan, they’re also saying they’re running out of money 😂
I can potentially subscribe to the “running out of money” scenario. Markle brought precisely zero to that arrangement. If Harry has inherited $25 million USD, wtf have they such a huge mortgage? Is it because he withholds his inheritance money, (untouchable by spouse under Cali law), out of the primary marital property so she can’t get her hands on it, or is it because they 100% need the bank to sponsor them?
Conservatively, they are paying several million on security for their Montecito lifestyle, their personal bodyguarding and their carpark papping protection must be horrendous! What about house staff, Archewell staff etc? They had to pay back millions for Frogmore. They might be able to bludge the odd private jet but I am sure transport in general is a big cost. Her clothes bill, despite her grifting and merching, must be huge. His hairplugging, the daily blowouts of her hair, the bonding of human hair etc, maintaining her Z grade celeb smile, her marble white false teeth, the daily spray tans, it all adds up. Then there are the legal bills. Eyewatering and in the millions annually. I like to think that he asked KC3 for a handout on his last visit and was told to do a Macca’s advert.

( Back to her hair..it’s kind of tragic and sad that she feels she needs to adhere to the Europeanising drama. The years of nose jobs, having her teeth ground down for capping and extensive veneering, her African appearance and heritage denial, her constant manipulation of her hair follicles, the application of damaging chemicals for 25 years. Don’t anyone tell me she’s proudly African American, Nigerian or a feminist. She’s not!)

IMG_1431.jpeg
IMG_1430.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 41
But did you have two epidurals, and a mirror to get a better view of the business end?
I'll assume you didn't have a picture of Diana.
Absolutely! Also got the doulton coffee service out and my favourite pastries from an artisan deli I adore in the 18 arrondissement, just because I’m a bilingual witch xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just watched the programme I had recorded last night about the relationship between KClll and Catherine. They clearly get on very well together and I didn’t hear either of the Gruesomes mentioned throughout the hour long programme.

Charles made a speech at Catherine and Williams wedding and said she was the daughter he wished he had had and the family were lucky to have her. I can’t imagine he said anything like that at Ginge and Cringe’s wedding ..... it was always rumoured that he was disappointed that Hazno wasn’t a girl so he could have mentioned that somewhere if he had wanted to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Now, I think she was constantly holding the bump to keep it in situ and prevent it from falling down.
Yes but the whole coat flicking thing started at eugenie's wedding. I think it started as duper's delight and then snowballed into full on "look at MEEE!!! Look at MY BUMP" No one in the history of the world has ever had a better bump than I, the most royal duchess of sussex. She is so transparent with her sneaky smirks and gargantuan, ghastly gurns.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.