Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures are certainly insinuating all is not legit…. why the f didn’t she pull on a big pair of stretchy knickers to keep it in situ- if indeed she was wearing a prosthetic
You would think... But this is a super attention to detail megastar that can't even get regular undergarments correct without a moonbump. Don't even start on the outer layer!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't know why Lady C says that press injunctions were done by the Sussexes. Imo this can't be true, they are under the protection of the Palace and it's the Palace who are suppressing the free expression of opinion here. I listened to TRG for the first time, a good video, and she says Harald's suppressing free speech in the US and the Palace are doing it this end.

Also if it's to be believed, the Stoat wanting to come clean about the children resulted in BP asking the press to hold off until an official statement was made - October, hence Lady C's postponements of the big reveal?

Just surmising here on the information available, but it's odd that Lady C is laying the blame for the press gagging on the Sussexes when she must know it's not. I wonder if her book has been run by the Palace and given the OK? I can't see them allowing her to say they've gagged the press for their own ends.
It's so easy to shift the blame sideways, like shift the royal racist blame onto Catherine, shift the gagging onto the Sussexes. It's in print, becomes the truth and this might now be the official line.
Thing is, Cinny, Georgie has always been clear and ruthless about who's buttering her bread. It's not the stoats. No matter what Chuck does she will never traduce him and his wife - and certainly not his butter. One can admire (to a certain extent) her constancy to purpose (her own interests) but not the mental contortions involved in blame-shifting. She has her opinions though and I'm glad that she is free to express them.

But, as TRG intimates, the noose is tightening thanks to cultists like Haz, who learnt all about spinning and suppressing the truth growing up in the RF. (Glad too that you liked TRG's video - she's an excellent researcher, very smart and knowledgeable, courageous, has some UK heritage - and is my #1 Harkle shitshow analyst.)

Yeah...Haz wanting to come clean about the flatpacks..? 🤣🤣🤣 Where's Georgie's flying piggy when you need it ??! That little fairytale sounds like something 'sources close to the Palace' might cook up to set cats amongst the pigeons overseas...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don't know why Lady C says that press injunctions were done by the Sussexes. Imo this can't be true, they are under the protection of the Palace and it's the Palace who are suppressing the free expression of opinion here. I listened to TRG for the first time, a good video, and she says Harald's suppressing free speech in the US and the Palace are doing it this end.

Also if it's to be believed, the Stoat wanting to come clean about the children resulted in BP asking the press to hold off until an official statement was made - October, hence Lady C's postponements of the big reveal?

Just surmising here on the information available, but it's odd that Lady C is laying the blame for the press gagging on the Sussexes when she must know it's not. I wonder if her book has been run by the Palace and given the OK? I can't see them allowing her to say they've gagged the press for their own ends.
It's so easy to shift the blame sideways, like shift the royal racist blame onto Catherine, shift the gagging onto the Sussexes. It's in print, becomes the truth and this might now be the official line.
Or TRG has got the wrong end of the stick.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry…badly written post on my part.
I didn’t mean your post was rubbish but the article that says she would welcome them back. I didn’t realise that in hadn’t been included.
Sorry
That's OK. sorry for bring snitty. I really feel for Catherine and just got a bit defensive. I think shes probably at this point focussing all her energy on staying alive for her children.
I also totally agree Meghan is a witch.
---
Me?" Meg's hands were all a flutter, tousling her naturally straight and lustrous hair.
bwaha ha ha ha ha.😅😅😅😅 You had me there for a minute. Great writing. When I have to tell a child off for a poor choice and ask them how they would feel if someone did that to them, the standard 8yo reaction is to say "sad". It slipped by unnoticed in your writing. If we didn't know before we now know Harold's operational age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Interesting...

Especially as Gill Dando's fiance, Mr Alan Farthing, was the late Queen's surgeon gynecologist to the household.
Just to point something out from this video...

According to the article in the Mail being cited...
(which appears to be drawn from Finding Freedom)

They jump in the Range Rover (in Spare it is a non-descript People Carrier) on the evening of Sunday May 5th...
The baby is born at 5.26am on Tuesday May 7th.
Which, conservatively, is about 36 hours (ok 30)

Did nobody notice them gone?
Did the security officer get paid overtime?
Did the security officer not inform anyone of their whereabouts?
Was there no security officer sent to relieve the officer who according to this account went to the hospital?
(presumably they don't work 24 hour shifts)
Did the relieving officer not report everyone missing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
YESYESYES @VioletButterfly! I was lying in bed, suddenly felt like the bed was moving (because, yeah, it was) and thought: "Oh tit! My vertigo is back.) I was afraid to get out of bed for hours out of fear of another vertigo attack coming on. I was so relieved to hear later in the news that it was an earthquake.

ETA: Are we absolutely sure that Smegs wasn't in NJ? Your theory makes sense. 🥴
Here downunder in The Shakey Isles we experience quite a few earthquakes, and I have Meniere's Disease - can confirm that the sensations are revoltingly similar. (Sympathies to fellow vertigo sufferers. And earthquake victims!)

• Heart
I have an addendum to my post about MM’s appearance on Fringe. I am convinced that she was fired. She makes an appearance at the beginning of the 2d episode and is in a few scenes, and then disappears without one word explaining her absence. The story line that was being built for her character was just dropped with her character. No reference to her at all. That is weird even for Fringe which is completely about all things weird.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have an addendum to my post about MM’s appearance on Fringe. I am convinced that she was fired. She makes an appearance at the beginning of the 2d episode and is in a few scenes, and then disappears without one word explaining her absence. The story line that was being built for her character was just dropped with her character. No reference to her at all. That is weird even for Fringe which is completely about all things weird.
My other half, who put me onto this, has a working theory that she tried it on with the chap who was in Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My other half, who put me onto this, has a working theory that she tried it on with the chap who was in Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson.
I think that could be right, but it wouldn’t necessarily get her fired. Anna Torv had a thing with the actor who played John Scott and the ended up getting married. It lasted one year. JJ was married to a black actress, then separated and now is with Lupita. He likes WOC.

I think that could be right, but it wouldn’t necessarily get her fired. Anna Torv had a thing with the actor who played John Scott and the ended up getting married. It lasted one year. JJ was married to a black actress, then separated and now is with Lupita. He likes WOC.
The working theory is that Jackson was a teen heart throb at around the time il Duce would have been 26 in her teens.
So she'd have got cred points.

But its interesting that you have picked up on what my other half was pointing out that she seemed to be set for a role, and then disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I very found a clip on YouTube fir those who haven't seen:

Must admit that's all I've seen as i don't remember this series at all. Meghan is OK in it although I thought she was a reporter not an FBI agent 😄

Reactions: 18
The working theory is that Jackson was a teen heart throb at around the time il Duce would have been 26 in her teens.
So she'd have got cred points.

But its interesting that you have picked up on what my other half was pointing out that she seemed to be set for a role, and then disappeared.
On GofT. Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn had been lovers at some point. It ended badly and there they were on a series together. Headed refused to be in any scene with him and she was the bigger star, so she got what she wanted and you never saw them together. Maybe MM and JJ had a trailer fling that ended badly and she had to go Given how she jumps all over a man if she thinks it would advance her, I can easily believe that she threw herself at him. He was still in his long term relationship with Diane Kruger at that time. If Meghan was bitchy and disruptive, then she had to go. She was dumped.

• Wow
I see that wanker Johnathan is a bit fat liar just like Meghan, faking racist accusations.

I can’t understand why UCLA hired someone so untrustworthy
Absolutely head case! He is obviously mentally ill. Reminds me of Dr Shouty’s letters. I suspected that to be a yarn.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I see that Jay Perk is stilktweeting away about Catherine and himself.
He’s so self absorbed and full of tit. him and Meghan are so alike. I can’t bellieve UCLA employ this clown. It would make me want to give that college a big swerve
---
I spotted an article about some colleges charging 100k per year. It’s because colleges are full of idiots like this one, who get high salaries but add absolutely nothing to the college.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
So why is Harry suing for security?

If he, il Duce, Doria (not sure if she's there in Spare), and the security officers can all disappear.
And no one goes looking for them.
Nor knows anything about it until he returns to make the announcement "on his own terms".

Oh yes, because he's lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone can request a super injunction, according to Wikipedia. If you read the grounds for super injunction, it's clear to see that it could have been requested by the Stoats - not saying that it did, but it could.

From the Wikipedia:

"The Neuberger Committee notes that the terminology surrounding privacy injunctions has been used imprecisely and the term "super-injunction" has been used to refer to:[3]

• Injunctions that provide anonymity for one or both parties.
  • Injunctions that prohibit reporting of the substantive facts and proceedings of a case.
  • Injunctions that provide anonymity for one or both parties, prohibit reporting of the substantive facts and proceedings of a case and prohibit access to court files.
The committee adopt the definition that a super-injunction is

an interim injunction which restrains a person from: (i) publishing information which concerns the applicant and is said to be confidential or private; and (ii) publicising or informing others of the existence of the order and the proceedings (the ‘super’ element of the order)."
You can read the whole article here:

My opinion is: there is a reason the ILBW retained her team, her legal and her publicity teams, even when she pretended she was playing by the book. Her legal team could have either activated it or push it the Palace team.

The Wikipedia article notes that this is mechanism that usually protects the rich and famous - which makes sense as you need a legal team, probably a good one, to put one in place. But it is not an exclusive mechanism of TRF - so, lets say the likes of Elton John would be pretty familiar with the mechanism.

ETA: I have always said that reporting in the birth and origins of the Harkle's children was a legal nightmare. Both Medical Information and Children's right to privacy are the most protected kind of information and the one's Media can get into trouble about. I didn't even think there was a super injunction of sorts, just the awareness that if taken to court - and Hazno and the ILBW have shown that they take anyone to court - they would most likely loose and loose big (money). Also, I do think that the report and citizen's conscience that TRF excludes alternative birth options from the LoS will open a can of worms with an enormously woke public opinion and put TRF in very hot waters. And of course we would have the ILBW under all the spotlights claiming that they are racists and ancient in their costumes and that is why she had to go away.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No small wedding for this pair, he wanted what his brother had had and she just wanted to be centre stage with the eyes of the world on her and her alone. I should imagine she was furious when Charles offered to walk her down the aisle ….. a kind gesture on his part so he thought because her father wasn’t going to be present ….. but to her it was just somebody trying to steal her moment of glory.
At Other weddings I have been to the mother has walked the bride down the aisle if the father couldn’t do it for whatever reason, so why not have her mother do it? No, she wanted to do that walk alone ….. this was her big moment and nobody was going to take it from her …… I even think it was she who suggested Charles meet her halfway rather than do the full walk with her.

Harry said that it was Meghan who asked Charles to walk her down the aisle and he was surprised and honoured (so Charles didn't offer and there was no way he could refuse either). I think it was another of her very calculating moves, she will always be remembered as having been walked down the aisle by the King.

Yes, why didn't she get her mother to walk down the aisle with her, as intimidating as that would be for her mom, I think her Mom would have done it, it would have looked far more authentic. Alternatively, she could have asked Oprah LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.