Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how the late Queen liked a joke...

I seems a bit odd that Harry and il Duce's first official visit was to Nottingham.

Nottingham being the place where Charles I raised his Royal Standard at the start of the English phase of the Civil War.
Unfortunately for Charles there was a rainstorm, and his standard was blown down.

It doesn't appear to have rained during the visit by the gruesome twosome...
https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/gallery/relive-day-harry-meghan-came-5091131

Its a shame it wasn't arranged for them to go from Boston to Kings Lynn at low tide.
We'd certainly hear less about those blood diamond earrings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If the truth is sensationally blown wide open in MSM re the moonbump/megnancy/mythcarriage shitshow I am going to feel enormously vindicated. Not for one second, have I ever believed (nor have most of us here) that Smeg carried two children. I sense that people are becoming more brazen so I really hope that the doubters will learn the truth soon and then I can drop the mic, pitch up my petticoats and haughtily exit stage left knowing that my work is done.

And why did she not want her wedding to Trevor photographed or filmed?
I think this is probably because she was busy enjoying her yachting career at the time. Her value popularity may have taken a nosedive were it publicly known that she was a respectable married ho woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
According to Neil Sean, the reason for the delay in the paperback edition of Spare is that the publisher wants additional content and Harry wants to remove things that he said about William and Catherine.
Harry was the kid at the playground who always wanted a "do over." The book shouldn't be changed. If he wants to add an addendum he can. The addendum can state as follows: I am a stupid vengeful prick and everything in this book is a lie because I am a liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Interesting...

Especially as Gill Dando's fiance, Mr Alan Farthing, was the late Queen's surgeon gynecologist to the household.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
can't see it happening. 1000 years of history down the drain? Maybe at the beginning of this farce it might have been mooted, but not now after such an elaborate hoax. Moonbumps aren't a prerequisite for IVF or surrogacy as far as I know!!

They can’t just issue letters patent though. Emma Thynne, The Marchioness of Bath went to court over this and lost

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Here's a useful resource for teachers of English as a second language....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Check out this guy's commentary on Smeg scenes. This one where she obviously didn't want to be with Catherine at Wimbledon

I remember this as being one of her better outfits, but it is not good and not appropriate for the event. She should have dressed at the same level as Catherine, who is her host as the patron. The crisp striped shirt is nice, but it is two sizes too large and no one told her that the collar was wonky in the back (the assistants must dislike her) the too long and much too wide pants must have been filthy and frayed by the end of the day. And that stupid fedora. She honestly thinks that she rocks it and it goes with everything. Her hair is clearly a wig as it is too shiny and looks polyester. It looks like it is constantly in danger of slipping…And those stupid slut strands. So messy all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She wanted to be top dog or nothing, and had no idea how anything worked despite looking at photos of bearskins. She and Harold are dangerous, and wanted the loot and prestige without toeing the line, and they've got that but want more. The lack of children will keep her away forever, not necessarily Harold.

Like Kim J.Un is a psychopath and predator she is too. We can't believe how merciless she is, but I think that the hard drugs Snakebite was using while pregnant resulted in a damaged Ho brain as well as her odd uncoordinated body, inability to relate to any living thing, the feral way she eats and the underbite, the carrion crow walk and colour-blindness. How children and animals sense the coldness drifting off her like vapour from ice and shrink back. She couldn't possibly be married to an animal-lover, and she isn't.

They'd have never fitted into the rigid hierarchy of the Monarchy and never intended to. Doesn't Tom M Jnr look seedy!
I am relating your comment to the two episodes of Fringe that Meghan appeared in. I always enjoyed the show and decided to rewatch on Amazon. I started Season 2 last night and MM is in the first two episodes. I didn't watch the entire episode 1, and will get back to it tonight. I rewatched the opening credits after I realized that she was in in it and she was featured very nicely and up front in the credits. She did quite a bit in the part that I watched. This made me curious to research as to why she was only in the first two episodes. There were several answers on the TV sites that follow shows. The politic answer was that the storyline was going to change and that the plot that her character was pursuing was no longer going to be featured and the story was going in a different direction. This is hard to believe because a season storyline is completely plotted out before the filming begins, and even if true they would have given her something else to do. So I call this totally bogus. Additionally, the claim was also that she had been signed for Suits and would no longer be available. The other reasons that were more plausible was that she was fill in for the FBI agent named Charlie. The actor Kurt Acevdo who was having a contract dispute with the show runners and Meg was a temp for him. Now I gave all this some thought and here is my version. Meghan's character was the upfront female FBI agent at the beginning of the show because Olivia was out of commission due to an injury. Meghan had scenes with Peter and I am presuming, later with Walter. They definitely were featuring her in the story. There were scenes of her alone as part of the story. Thats a big deal. Suits didn't show up on the air for another two years so I am not buying the she wouldn't be available theory. She definitely would have been available to finish out Season 2 and maybe even part of Season 3. Going back to your comment Cinnie, "she wanted to be top dog or nothing," is closer to what I think was the truth. Meghan thought that she was going to replace Olivia in the major storyline and be a major player. I suspect she complained bitterly and was generally obnoxious and hard to work with. I believe that they got rid of her. Period. All the politically correct stories that were dropped later were a polite way of getting rid of her and not creating a situation where she might sue them. The reason was agreed upon by all and she stuck to it later. They probably paid her off. When I was watching the episode, I was thinking that she had never had the opportunity to work with actors of the high caliber that were on this show. I didn't think she did too badly given her role, which was definitely not of the sexpot variety. Bottom line is that this could have been a huge opportunity for her and suddenly it wasn't. Her putrid personality has ruined many chances for her. Boo Hoo.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Here's a useful resource for teachers of English as a second language....

I enjoyed this. They worked very well together. I usually can't get through one of her videos, but together, it worked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are people who ask legitimate questions online about suspicious things always dismissed as trolls?

Why are people who criticise someone behaving badly always accused of bullying?

:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Why are people who ask legitimate questions online about suspicious things always dismissed as trolls?

Why are people who criticise someone behaving badly always accused of bullying?

:rolleyes:
I guess it’s down to your definition of behaving badly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WME won't be renewing I guess They are a poisonous pair
Not sure who journo Kennedy is but shes definite Tattle groupie material 😁
Screenshot_20240407-200224_MailOnline.jpg
Screenshot_20240407-200239_MailOnline.jpg

---
I remember this as being one of her better outfits, but it is not good and not appropriate for the event. She should have dressed at the same level as Catherine, who is her host as the patron. The crisp striped shirt is nice, but it is two sizes too large and no one told her that the collar was wonky in the back (the assistants must dislike her) the too long and much too wide pants must have been filthy and frayed by the end of the day. And that stupid fedora. She honestly thinks that she rocks it and it goes with everything. Her hair is clearly a wig as it is too shiny and looks polyester. It looks like it is constantly in danger of slipping…And those stupid slut strands. So messy all the time.
Her bloody hair
Catherine has hers down and only moves it once
Why didnt she wear a nice summer dress like Catherine Its like she deliberately did the opposite
Even accounting for nerves ....she'd done all that 'hit the ground running' tit ....she didn't have a bloody clue AND wasnt prepared to listen
---
Thanks for all the LINKS to the vids

I enjoyed Jesus and Lady C One of her better ones 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can potentially subscribe to the “running out of money” scenario. Markle brought precisely zero to that arrangement. If Harry has inherited $25 million USD, wtf have they such a huge mortgage? Is it because he withholds his inheritance money, (untouchable by spouse under Cali law), out of the primary marital property so she can’t get her hands on it, or is it because they 100% need the bank to sponsor them?
Conservatively, they are paying several million on security for their Montecito lifestyle, their personal bodyguarding and their carpark papping protection must be horrendous! What about house staff, Archewell staff etc? They had to pay back millions for Frogmore. They might be able to bludge the odd private jet but I am sure transport in general is a big cost. Her clothes bill, despite her grifting and merching, must be huge. His hairplugging, the daily blowouts of her hair, the bonding of human hair etc, maintaining her Z grade celeb smile, her marble white false teeth, the daily spray tans, it all adds up. Then there are the legal bills. Eyewatering and in the millions annually. I like to think that he asked KC3 for a handout on his last visit and was told to do a Macca’s advert.

( Back to her hair..it’s kind of tragic and sad that she feels she needs to adhere to the Europeanising drama. The years of nose jobs, having her teeth ground down for capping and extensive veneering, her African appearance and heritage denial, her constant manipulation of her hair follicles, the application of damaging chemicals for 25 years. Don’t anyone tell me she’s proudly African American, Nigerian or a feminist. She’s not!)

View attachment 2862003View attachment 2862004
I've said previously if she'd embraced her afro hair using top stylists she'd have had bonus points
The fact she had surgery, made herself look white then whined on about being black was insane

• Sick
Reactions: 38

I don't believe this. As if Catherine hasn't got enough to deal with.
Yep, you're right - this is total bollocks.

For one thing, Pakistani media campaigns against the UK. (Which must be difficult for some of the Brits of Pakistani heritage here.)

For another thing, see all those C list celebs under the story? What's the betting they're all represented by WME or some agency that smeg does business with?
My guess is that this silly story was written by smeg and pushed through that third party.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was sad. Meg said she had to go back to Canada. Suits needed her.

"Is this freedom I am finding all a dream?" I asked.
Meg laughed.
When she laughed I felt wanted, needed, loved. Her laugh reminded me of Mummy.

We went for a walk in Frogmore Gardens - meandering like the voice in Megs eyes, deeper than roses - among the graves of my ancestors. I didn't know any of them, of course. They had all died before I was born astride a grave. But I couldn't help but wonder if they they would like Meg. If they could recognize the love we share. Silly I know. Most of them were too busy being dead to worry about me. And the one's who weren't would be more worried about Willy.

We stopped by the lake. I slipped my arm around Megs waist, running my thumb up her spine to feel her bra strap. I could feel the old chap oscillating. I felt despair wash through me. Here was I, semi turgid, trapped in this wasteland mixing memory and desire. And soon she would be back in that new world, where prolonged candle-flames flung their smoke into the laqueria.

"Shouldn't you answer that," said Meg, her voice piercing my gloom like a lark ascending.

Confused, in an ecstasy of fumbling I found my phone in the pocket of my casually frayed trousers. Mistakenly I had confused the vibration of the phone for the oscillations of my semi-erect todger. I quickly grew limp when I saw it was Granny.

"She wants to meet you."
"Me?" Meg's hands were all a flutter, tousling her naturally straight and lustrous hair. "But, but..."
"Don't worry," I soothed, "just remember to curtsy."
"Curtsy?"
"You do know how to curtsy?"
"Of course."

Even though it was just past breakfast, the grounds were busy.

First we met Fergie, she greeted Meg warmly saying, "you must be the hot stuff Harold has been telling us about. Sucked your toes yet has he?"
Meg rolled her eyes, but was politeness itself, blushing from virtue in demonstration of the discretion and good breeding of her kind.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," Fergie said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Next we met Sophie, for all the exterior of good breeding, she could not hide her vicious commonness. She was smoking an un-tipped roll up, her foot resting on the foot-pump of the ball pool. Picking a strand of tobacco from her lip, she held out a hand. Demonstrating all her polite, gentile manners Meg ignored the chipped purple nails. "This the new bird is it" cackled Sophie, her voice cracked and raspy from Blue WKD and speed.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," Sophie said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Then we met a cat with eyes as big as saucers.
I introduced Meg.
"Remember you must curtsy," the cat said.
"Curtsy?"
"Of course."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.