Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet she still managed to squat with knees together.
As a person who’s spent many years wearing Kevlar it’s a nightmare! It doesn’t allow proper movement, it’s heavy, it rubs, and yes whilst I could still do my job effectively it is very limiting. Never tried it with heels on but it also disrupts your centre of balance massively, and does make you top heavy.
When Stab vests were first introduced they were one size fits all and they definitely didn’t! I am of a full bust and spent the first year of wearing it with boobs squeezing out of the armpits!!!! And toppling over at times when crouching to do something or speak to someone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Things like this annoy me. In this article it is claimed ‘Cringe came back to the UK for HLMTQ funeral’ She didn’t - she was already here and fucked it all up for everyone, had to have a baby sitter and prevented those who were wanted at her bedside from getting there in a timely manner.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve always erred on her being pregnant and having Archie just because I could not imagine anyone trying to commit the con of the century and keep up the pretence forever and ever, don’t know about Lili as they were in USA by then, Covid and isolation etc.

I totally get the theories though; no lecturing from her on pregnancy, childbirth , no pictures of her in hospital holding the baby , scan footage with Henry gurning away next to her , raising children etc not to mention her public pregnancy weirdness.

I’ve wondered if she might be saving any photos and evidence that she did carry babies for her own book.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Or they don't co

I'm on the left but my version of the left is not what's portrayed today. I also value the right, I think opposing views should be challenged - it holds you to account and hones your moral compass. Unfortunately debate and ideology challenge seems to be a thing of the past. The left wing colleges in the US make my arse cheeks clench 🙈🤣.
Just so.
To be scrupulously accurate, there is no traditional left and right these days.
The vast majority of elected members are so cowed that they go along with this cult-like wokism which is really a populist insurrection movement and very threatening. That is, it's a movement to topple and usurp established rule under democratic principles and established constitutions. There is nothing democratic about Hazno's zealous project to censor and shut down all freedom of expression except that which pleases him.

This cult identifies with the left so as to anchor itself in politics and grow a following. Like any cult, it employs psychological abuse and threats to people's wellbeing when they don't comply with the cult's diktats.
In reality, it's so fascist and dictatorial that it's to the far right of far right. They want to do away with politics. Just like the Kims, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Stalin, Hitler, Genghis Khan...

(These days I'm on the side of human beings and doing the right thing -see Martin Luther King, the Buddhists, Jesus et al - not any party.)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I totally get the theories though; no lecturing from her on pregnancy, childbirth , no pictures of her in hospital holding the baby , scan footage with Henry gurning away next to her , raising children etc not to mention her public pregnancy weirdness.
They also never mentioned anything about feeling the children kick for the first time, morning sickness, what cravings Meghan had, what it was like breastfeeding both children, no scan photo when she was supposedly pregnant with Lili and the odd scan photo of a baby that was supposedly Archie which didn't show any information on it i.e. where the scan took place, the name of the mother, the hospital reference number and the ultrasound machine settings.
This was the scan photo that they showed in the Netflix documentary.
1712500767998.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ve always erred on her being pregnant and having Archie just because I could not imagine anyone trying to commit the con of the century and keep up the pretence forever and ever, don’t know about Lili as they were in USA by then, Covid and isolation etc.

I’ve wondered if she might be saving any photos and evidence that she did carry babies for her own book.
I cant see there being a book.
Certainly not while her father is alive, as the only selling point would be the libel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also ..I'm watching a documentary on Jane Fonda. She speaks of giving birth to her daughter. She had forceps and haemorrhaged, can see forcep marks on babies head. Then her milk didn't come which is common with trauma then she had PND
Same for me. First baby, overdue, long labour, mid-cavity forceps delivery, baby daughter's face and forehead marked. Wanted to breastfeed, milk didn't come in. Could barely sit for two weeks or more, had to use a rubber ring, my nether region looked like a baboon's backside. No problem with second baby, though it's a wonder I actually wanted to go through childbirth again!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

What I find telling is when haz said babies change so much in 2 weeks, then looked chagrined. And that baby never moved even a smidge. I visted with new parents whose tiny baby just came home from the NICU. Even when he was sleeping he responded to touch. They touch that shawl's little head, and zero response. Something is not legit, there are simply too many discrepancies from these proven liars.

We get wild descriptions in spare including fried chicken, bouncing balls, drug abuse by haz, an epidural followed by speedy hospital release, and zippo from the duchess dramatico. For Pete's sake she is still talking about proctor and gamble letters from 30 years ago, she would most certainly blab about being the bravest person to ever give birth. 'The truth is out there' but will it ever be outed?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I get that for il Duce when she moves on from a person her mantra is "you are dead to me".
But I never understood the whole thing about her family and the wedding.

The fact is both Harry and il Duce are liars.
None of this would be an issue if they had accepted William's suggestion and had the small wedding - which they said they wanted - at Tetbury.
Or better still Chelsea registry office (if that is still the fashionable place for a quickie marriage).
No small wedding for this pair, he wanted what his brother had had and she just wanted to be centre stage with the eyes of the world on her and her alone. I should imagine she was furious when Charles offered to walk her down the aisle ….. a kind gesture on his part so he thought because her father wasn’t going to be present ….. but to her it was just somebody trying to steal her moment of glory.
At Other weddings I have been to the mother has walked the bride down the aisle if the father couldn’t do it for whatever reason, so why not have her mother do it? No, she wanted to do that walk alone ….. this was her big moment and nobody was going to take it from her …… I even think it was she who suggested Charles meet her halfway rather than do the full walk with her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.
Indeed, all very suspect. Within a week or so of Lidl's birth, the good doctor had decided to throw away her practice and her patients and put her career on hiatus.

But it's all part of a pattern, isn't it?
Everyone - everyone - who gets closely involved with Smegs gets burned, has their lives made very difficult or loses money when she no longer has a use for them or decides that they 'deserve' a trashing. Or even just by dint of an innocent association.
Even giants like the BRF, spotify, nutflix and disney.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Same for me. First baby, overdue, long labour, mid-cavity forceps delivery, baby daughter's face and forehead marked. Wanted to breastfeed, milk didn't come in. Could barely sit for two weeks or more, had to use a rubber ring, my nether region looked like a baboon's backside. No problem with second baby, though it's a wonder I actually wanted to go through childbirth again!
So it wasn't a cheeky Nandos, a quick go on a spacehopper and home in two hours?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.