Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll say she was so scared on walkabouts that she had to wear a stab vest contraption to protect the baby underneath.
She's already said it.
Yankee Wally made what was obviously a joke (not unlike the throwing tinned tomatoes) about punching il Duce in the stomach (or something similar), which then got twisted by Boozy and Plastictwat into a plot to gut her in the street.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can super injunctions last forever if the celebrities pay enough? Doesn’t there have to be a good reason for suppressing information?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's horrid.
TBH I think all the family are common as muck as we say around here.

This is the reason she pretended to be an only child and didn't let Harry anywhere near her paternal family.

She didn't want him to see her family as they really were.

These people are blood relations of Archie and Lilibet - Who are blood relations of George, Charlotte, and Louis. I bet William and Catherine retch when they think about this.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Were there rumours about Amal Clooney using surrogates?
With slimy arse fancier George not much chance, the lead in his pencil is reserved for "the boys".

Something very false,smarmy and sickly about these two!, or is it just me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
This is the reason she pretended to be an only child and didn't let Harry anywhere near her paternal family.

She didn't want him to see her family as they really were.

These people are blood relations of Archie and Lilibet - Who are blood relations of George, Charlotte, and Louis. I bet William and Catherine retch when they think about this.

I don't blame her for distancing herself from them but sadly, she is just as bad as them.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Thing is that for the last few years, if anyone brought up H&M's kids, I'd sit there and say "There's no kids". Mr H would give me a look (cause he thinks I'm bonkers), but I'd just say "You heard it here first". Most people would look at me as if I'd just landed from Mars, but the odd one here and there would ask me for an explanation.

And now my Tattlettes, when the truth is out and everyone looks shocked, perplexed, nay even finding the whole charade unbelievable, then we can say "See. I knew all along". 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So I wonder if Rachel wearing a dress with sheerness was meant to copy the famous picture of Diana innocently wearing a sheer skirt with the photographer's lights or the sun (I forget which) making that part of her clothing transparent. :unsure: 🧐:rolleyes:

🤮🤮🤮
@DoubleOld
She already wore a see through skirt remember?
That navy blue thing.

Edited to add pic..

Screenshot_20240407_132040_Free Adblocker Browser_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thing is that for the last few years, if anyone brought up H&M's kids, I'd sit there and say "There's no kids". Mr H would give me a look (cause he thinks I'm bonkers), but I'd just say "You heard it here first". Most people would look at me as if I'd just landed from Mars, but the odd one here and there would ask me for an explanation.

And now my Tattlettes, when the truth is out and everyone looks shocked, perplexed, nay even finding the whole charade unbelievable, then we can say "See. I knew all along". 😎
I get the same look when I mention surrogates... Whatever the truth is, it'll come out eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I show people that video of her in the black and white dress where she walks towards the camera and her bump is swinging from side to side.
Ok, it doesn't prove there aren't any kids but it does make people stop and think about whether she gave birth to them.
And also the absence of doctor's signatures on the Archie birth announcement.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I show people that video of her in the black and white dress where she walks towards the camera and her bump is swinging from side to side.
Ok, it doesn't prove there aren't any kids but it does make people stop and think about whether she gave birth to them.
And also the absence of doctor's signatures on the Archie burth announcement.
I also mention Archie's presentation to the press... where the baby doesn't move AT ALL during the entire thing.

I then mention that I watched W&C's baby arrival videos and that their babies actually move and breathe.

It's around about then that people start looking at me like I'm wearing a tin foil hat ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: But all the videos are online... people are free to check it out themselves 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I get that for il Duce when she moves on from a person her mantra is "you are dead to me".
But I never understood the whole thing about her family and the wedding.

The fact is both Harry and il Duce are liars.
None of this would be an issue if they had accepted William's suggestion and had the small wedding - which they said they wanted - at Tetbury.
Or better still Chelsea registry office (if that is still the fashionable place for a quickie marriage).

Reactions: 26
I think she'll say she was so scared on walkabouts that she had to wear a stab vest contraption to protect the baby underneath.
She did actually say that, allegedly. On a trip somewhere she left the moonbump in the bath and the cleaning lady found it. The Ho collared her and explained that it was a Kevlar type bullet-proof or stab-proof shield to protect Fffarke, as he was at a high risk of attacks! 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I get that for il Duce when she moves on from a person her mantra is "you are dead to me".
But I never understood the whole thing about her family and the wedding.

The fact is both Harry and il Duce are liars.
None of this would be an issue if they had accepted William's suggestion and had the small wedding - which they said they wanted - at Tetbury.
Or better still Chelsea registry office (if that is still the fashionable place for a quickie marriage).
Quickies galore I'm sure, just not in a registry office!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.