Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew just caught up. Have I got this right? There are the four pictures of the bump running down her legs trying to escape, but there may be another one where it falls to the floor! 😂 Did the Harkles put an injunction on the press publishing these photos. 🙄 If so, then I'd like to know why they obliged. Why couldn't they just publish the pictures of it being a true story of what happened.

I guess I don't understand the protocols of injunctions.
I don't know why Lady C says that press injunctions were done by the Sussexes. Imo this can't be true, they are under the protection of the Palace and it's the Palace who are suppressing the free expression of opinion here. I listened to TRG for the first time, a good video, and she says Harald's suppressing free speech in the US and the Palace are doing it this end.

Also if it's to be believed, the Stoat wanting to come clean about the children resulted in BP asking the press to hold off until an official statement was made - October, hence Lady C's postponements of the big reveal?

Just surmising here on the information available, but it's odd that Lady C is laying the blame for the press gagging on the Sussexes when she must know it's not. I wonder if her book has been run by the Palace and given the OK? I can't see them allowing her to say they've gagged the press for their own ends.
It's so easy to shift the blame sideways, like shift the royal racist blame onto Catherine, shift the gagging onto the Sussexes. It's in print, becomes the truth and this might now be the official line.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I get the same look when I mention surrogates... Whatever the truth is, it'll come out eventually.
I've been on these threads since 2020 and found out about the possible surrogacy/fake kids then. I used to talk about the Harkles to friends and acquaintances but after a while I realised that nobody really cared so I stopped. I only mentioned the surrogacy once to someone who didn't believe me and I got shot down for it.

If the truth is ever revealed (and I doubt it will happen now) It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is from the general public. I suspect that there'll be plenty on their side against the crusty old institution that would have deprived Fark of a title.

I might run it past my husband sometime (I've never bothered to tell him) but I suspect he'll keep watching the football and I'll be lucky if I get any reaction at all 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You gotta laugh!
The “say goodbye to your castle” … what ? When you become monarch you can evict home owners🤣 this squaddie must have had bailiff problems🤣…. these fools walk among us… a pseudonym of course and didn’t tag Lady C - chickenshit 🐔🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You gotta laugh!
Where did the Sussex Squad come from? Did they self-assemble or were they recruited ? If they came together organically, how did these imbeciles manage to find each other? If they were recruited, who by and are they really the best they could find? That should really tell them something about the cause, surely, they’re absolute morons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I get that for il Duce when she moves on from a person her mantra is "you are dead to me".
But I never understood the whole thing about her family and the wedding.

The fact is both Harry and il Duce are liars.
None of this would be an issue if they had accepted William's suggestion and had the small wedding - which they said they wanted - at Tetbury.
Or better still Chelsea registry office (if that is still the fashionable place for a quickie marriage).

And why did she not want her wedding to Trevor photographed or filmed?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I get the same look when I mention surrogates... Whatever the truth is, it'll come out eventually.
I hear you- when I heard myself mentioning moonbumps , varying bump sizes, weird birth announcements etc I knew I was in danger of appearing like a lunatic- I have a couple of likeminded friends we can chat - but online I swerve the topic mostly- Whatever the truth is it will be revealed🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Where did the Sussex Squad come from? Did they self-assemble or were they recruited ? If they came together organically, how did these imbeciles manage to find each other? If they were recruited, who by and are they really the best they could find? That should really tell them something about the cause, surely, they’re absolute morons
I'm sure H&M had legitimate fans; even serial killers have those. But what these people do isn't really organic and H&M have almost certainly bought bots.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She did actually say that, allegedly. On a trip somewhere she left the moonbump in the bath and the cleaning lady found it. The Ho collared her and explained that it was a Kevlar type bullet-proof or stab-proof shield to protect Fffarke, as he was at a high risk of attacks! 😂🤣

And yet she still managed to squat with knees together.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And why did she not want her wedding to Trevor photographed or filmed?
For the same reason that she slagged off her family.
She was rising in Canada and he wasn't really going anywhere in Hollywood (or anywhere that benefited her).

My hunch is...
She couldn't totally burn her bridges, so she went through with the wedding - but trying to keep it hush hush.

• Angry
  • Sick
Can super injunctions last forever if the celebrities pay enough? Doesn’t there have to be a good reason for suppressing information?
They have to be approved by one or two judges and be renewed at intervals, and the issue has to be a serious one. BookWorm spoke about this a long time back, and said that in the case of the Palace it wasn't necessary. A call from BP press office to the Editors would be enough to keep them from reporting on the Sussexes.

It wouldn't be possible logically for the Sussexes to obtain a press injunction through a Court to suppress ALL their negative stories - the charity thefts, drugs scandals, Snakebite's crimes, the Stoat's violence, the mysterious Flatpacks. They'd have to provide reasons why they sought an injunction. Impossible.
There's a blanket ban, it's not just the children.

For the Sussexes to get an injunction for pretending to be pregnant would be a nightmare and be seen as fraud and deception, so it's not them.

As the gagging order was apparently imposed immediately after the Birkenhead prosthesis collapse, no way would the Stoats have had time or the clout to apply to Court and say why. If there's another photo of the moonbump on the ground, who made it disappear? They're working out how best to present this.

Remember the article the other day about Catherine's reasons for releasing her video? It was immediately rewritten to feature the king as the main reason and not her children. Totally contradictory and untrue. The Times forced to apologise for reporting that HM did not meet the Flatpacks at the Platinum Jubilee?

The arrangement between BP and the press has worked very well, but as critics of injunctions point out they're no use against SM, and so it has proved.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is the reason she pretended to be an only child and didn't let Harry anywhere near her paternal family.

She didn't want him to see her family as they really were.

These people are blood relations of Archie and Lilibet - Who are blood relations of George, Charlotte, and Louis. I bet William and Catherine retch when they think about this.
So this is where I struggle
She didnt want to remain in contact with her 'rough' family fair enough
BUT why destroy the relationship with the people who could give her and her alleged children everything she craved?

Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh tit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?
YESYESYES @VioletButterfly! I was lying in bed, suddenly felt like the bed was moving (because, yeah, it was) and thought: "Oh tit! My vertigo is back.) I was afraid to get out of bed for hours out of fear of another vertigo attack coming on. I was so relieved to hear later in the news that it was an earthquake.

ETA: Are we absolutely sure that Smegs wasn't in NJ? Your theory makes sense. 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tom Markle Jnr. Showing that harkles invisikids are all over youtube, and simply shows Murky Meg's video of 9 MONTHS AGO stating H was supposed to publicly say truth about the kids last October and that BP was going to make a statement. (This has all now appeared to be true)

A good point there and something we have mentioned here prior to her ARO launch

Why didn't she launch a maternity/new mother range? Posh baby clothes range that the reality show mums would buy? Nursery furniture that kind of thing.
I fully expected her to merch the pregnancies.
Is that H saying no or elsewhere?
Or scared the surrogacy would be revealed?

Also ..I'm watching a documentary on Jane Fonda. She speaks of giving birth to her daughter. She had forceps and haemorrhaged, can see forcep marks on babies head. Then her milk didn't come which is common with trauma then she had PND

BUT nothing from the ho on her births. Zilch. Only from him about sucking on the entonox, epidural, water birth, home in 2 hours bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So this is where I struggle
She didnt want to remain in contact with her 'rough' family fair enough
BUT why destroy the relationship with the people who could give her and her alleged children everything she craved?
They saw through her out on her lies, so she invented new lies that explained the old lies.
She impulsive and reckless, in addition to being a compulsive liar.

And so is he.

Oh and they both have a deep desire to fail, so they can point out why their failure is someone else's fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's why I think she didn't give berth, she would have been banging on about either how it was so easy, or so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That's why I think she didn't give berth, she would have been banging on about either how it was so easy, or so hard.
Also in Spare - which is supposedly his account of a matters - there is no reference to blood.
Given that the book is riddled with references to blood, it is odd not to mention it.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.