Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And from an old 70's disco hit.. 😄

Harry & Meghan #434 They call me Lady Bump it's no lie....waaagh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't know how you all manage to sit through youtube videos :cautious:

Even at double speed, I lose the will to live minutes in. There's so much unnecessary waffle then, when you get to the real info, it's stuff we've already talked about :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Phew just caught up. Have I got this right? There are the four pictures of the bump running down her legs trying to escape, but there may be another one where it falls to the floor! 😂 Did the Harkles put an injunction on the press publishing these photos. 🙄 If so, then I'd like to know why they obliged. Why couldn't they just publish the pictures of it being a true story of what happened.

I guess I don't understand the protocols of injunctions.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she'll say she was so scared on walkabouts that she had to wear a stab vest contraption to protect the baby underneath.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Phew just caught up. Have I got this right? There are the four pictures of the bump running down her legs trying to escape, but there may be another one where it falls to the floor! 😂 Did the Harkles put an injunction on the press publishing these photos. 🙄 If so, then I'd like to know why they obliged. Why couldn't they just publish the pictures of it being a true story of what happened.

I guess I don't understand the protocols of injunctions.
Basically if you are rich enough you can get a super injunction.
---
I think she'll say she was so scared on walkabouts that she had to wear a stab vest contraption to protect the baby underneath.
And yet could squat down with her knees together.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Basically if you are rich enough you can get a super injunction.

Hmmm. It strikes me that there are quite a few rich people who seem to do what they want and have these injunctions put into place to hush up their wrong doings.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
And from an old 70's disco hit.. 😄

Harry & Meghan #434 They call me Lady Bump it's no lie....waaagh
😃😃

".......... AND THEN , SHE DID A DIP..........
......ALMOST BROKE ME COCK.........
SHE WAS WAS GETTIN' DOWN,
THAT HOE WAS GETTIN' DOWN........."

😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can imagine a situation where they tell the RF etc. that they are going to use a surrogate. That’s fine…they are told, but no LOS. Big tantrum.

Next thing…M is out and about sporting a moonbump. What are they supposed to do? They are shocked into silence. But, but…someone puts out that notice at the birth…that a surrogate was used. All hell breaks loose..and it is quickly withdrawn.

This, in my imagination, is what H wants an apology for! How dare they try to humiliate his wife with the truth!

Perhaps there were discussions ongoing about how to reveal this to the public…but the pushback from H&M was…not unless H’s children have EVERYTHING W’s children have…including LOS.

The Oprah interview might have been the next step in their strategy…to put out to the public that, yes, there was a ‘problem’ with their children and the RF…BUT that was …about racism!!! They thereby dared the Palace to deny the children anything…by assuring they’d be called racists.

The secret was of course, that the real problem has always been surrogacy.

And, no one…to date…has figured out how to clean this mess up. Easier to just put the children in the LOS and pray that it never has further consequences.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
How can one person be SO skin crawlingly cringe?? She’s absolutely bleeping bonkers!

Preach, sister!!!!

Let's put Rachel and Hilary in a small room together and lock the door. Put cameras in like they have in police stations.

Real life version of 'Survivor' with Andy Cohen interviewing the one who makes it out....Sick, I know. 😕

😃

• Haha
  • Heart
See, I don't think the Ho ever wanted kids. I think events went awry and buggered up her plan which was, I suspect: trap Hazno with "pregnancy" , get her feet under the table, have the wedding, and then miscarry. No need to get up the duff again. Sorted!
I never wanted kids EVER. In all my serious relationships, the minute starting a family was mentioned I vetoed it. Didn't matter how much I loved the person, this was non negotiable. Fortunately, I met my other half, who felt the same, and so, dear reader I married him!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hmmm. It strikes me that there are quite a few rich people who seem to do what they want and have these injunctions put into place to hush up their wrong doings.

In old Hollywood the moguls had whole departments hushing up stuff their stars did.
I have books called "hollywood babylon 1 and 2" - awful stuff
So I guess we shouldn't be surprised.
---
A different angle, don't think that's her knee cap!View attachment 2861349

It's an escape attempt by one of the people trapped in her knees

Meghan bump slipped.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone, or probably a lot of people have copied the video. Here is a link to the TM jnr video. The section that mentions the flat packs.

Am I the only one who doesn't like him? Or find him helpful at all?

Who says this about their little sister? "Are you talking about that cesspool sewer thing between her legs?"

I mean :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Who says this about their little sister? "Are you talking about that cesspool thing between her legs?"

He's horrid.
TBH I think all the family are common as muck as we say around here.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He's horrid.
TBH I think all the family are common as muck as we say around here.
Oh yeah. Common as muck is about right. She’s a slapper and she’s from a family of pretty well trailer you know what. We call them bogans.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 21:25 hrs, British Summer Time.

Meghan. UTTER BUCKET-MINGED bleeping OLD bleep OF A MATTRESS
Harry. UTTER UNLIKEABLE DELUDED bleep WITH A TINY BROKEN COCK
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS FRIGHTENING BOAT-RACED THEIVING bleep
CNN. USA CUNTS
ITV. GB CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT MINGED bleep WITH A FALSE DOCTORATE OUT OF A CHRISTMAS CRACKER, A BIG bleeping GOB & AN EVEN BIGGER GASH.
Owen prat. SMALL bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER CRAYOLA'D, BITTER LONELY bleep WHO CANT GET LAID
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING MYOPIC bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. UGLY DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD SOAK OF A bleep WHO CANT WRITE.
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep WHO NEVER SHUTS HIS bleeping GOB
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A RACIAL ' CAUGHT-OUT' bleep.
Tessa Dunlop. RUBBERY bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep WHO SPREADS LIES AND WHO WANTS TO SHAG HIS NEIGHBOURS TEENAGE SON THEN KILL HIM.
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep.
James corden GREAT FAT-ARSED UNTALENTED bleep WITH A BOAT ON IT YOUD NEVER TIRE OF PUNCHING.
Carolyn McCall. ITV ENABLING PROTECTING SEX-PEST bleep
Leanor. FALSE ONLINE bleep
Piers Morgan GOBSHITE - BUT IS STILL SPLITTING TATTLERS OPINIONS bleep
Baroness Bruck ANOTHER FALSE ONLINE bleep NOT 100 YARDS FROM MONTESHITO.....
Kim kardashian GREAT SLIT-ARSED SIMPLETON bleep
Jenny afia. DODGY BRIEF ENABLING bleep
BBC. ALL CUNTS.
James OBrien ENTITLED TALENTLESS bleep
Andy Cohen GORMLESS TURKEY-TEEFED bleep
Princess Eugienie HORSE-FACED bleep
Penguin / Random house WOKE 2-BIT PRINTING-PRESS CUNTS
Better Up. BEGGY MONEY - TROUSERING LAUNDERING CUNTS
Ashley cole. LYING, CHEATING UNPATRIOTIC bleep
Sophie Trudeau bleep
Oprah winfrey. FAT OLD BAG ENABLING bleep
please add skidMarkus Anderson, the Soho pimp bleep and Jessica Mulroney, the mean bleep co-bullying princess Charlotte before Smeg’s wedding
ETA: feel free to give different bleep titles, I am not that eloquent as you or Nutty

• Heart

Who says this about their little sister? "Are you talking about that cesspool sewer thing between her legs?"

I think all the Markles are dodgy and TMjr is particularly grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.