Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this link works but it’s a very interesting read….

communityIcon_wdhbx7l6ymza1.png
Whats real and whats fake? The curious case of Meghan Markle's OBGYN Dr. Melissa Drake quitting her practice after giving birth to Lilibet.
ALLEGEDLY

The following post is from a fellow Sinner / internet sleuth. They wish to remain anonymous. Some links were edited to give the relevant information. And more details added to after subsequent discussions. This is made clear with the following quote [ed] meaning edited or italics.
Key dates
Lilibet Diana's birthday - 04th June 2021

TRIGGER WARNING: Topic potentially interpretively related to fertility struggles. Sending warm-hearted wishes to all struggling with fertility ♥

I love chasing hunches. It reminds me of when I was a kid and wanted nothing more than to be Nancy Drew. So, thank you to the Harkles for giving us a great, big mystery to solve: what's real and what's fake?
In the interest of not appearing remotely sue-able, I wanted to share that this is some research into a fictional story line that I would write if I were fictionalizing all of this royalty-surrogacy stuff. Of course this is only research I'd like to share for a fictional story and I'm making no claims or suggestions that should ever be interpreted as non-fiction at all.
Okay, now, for my fictional story, I'm focused on the OBGYN involved in this Lili delivery narrative. Since I've been pregnant three times, I have worried that my hormonal mood swings would alienate the OBGYN I love and he reassured me that he wasn't going anywhere. Why? Because he told me that OBGYNs cannot quit on a patient while she's pregnant without first finding a physician to replace the quitting physician.
So to hear that MM's physician Dr. Melissa Drake suddenly quit her celebrated practice [ed.] shortly after delivering Lili made me realize she would have notified all of her existing patients in a timely manner that she was transferring their care (except of course, in dire situations like a health emergency of the physician).
However, in this case, MM's OBGYN advertised herself as a solo practitioner, so she wouldn't have had anyone to transfer her patients to in her own practice...she'd have to transfer outside of her practice, which would require more notice than her patients have claimed to have had.
So then I was like, okay, I get it, the pressures of being in the spotlight because you delivered a celebrity baby can be intense and she needed a personal moment away from the press, so a qualifying medical leave could provide her with a way to suddenly quit without properly transferring patients.
Again, I don't know any of the real-life stuff that happened...I'm only writing a narrative based on her Instagram post in which she's like, "Hey patients. I'm gone. Find a new physician by June 30 if you haven't delivered by then."
Relevant quotes from link 1 (16 June 2022):
“It has been the honor of my life to work with the women of Santa Barbara,” Drake said in her May 13 announcement on Instagram that explained her office would stop accepting CenCal insurance on June 15 before closing on June 30.
And then I was like, but wait, she was reputed to be a famous OBGYN who delivered celebrity's babies. If she quit for reasons relating to this particular delivery, what could possibly make this delivery different from another celebrity?"
And the answer hit me...
In my fictional story, the OBGYN has to quit because of something legal. What if the doc realized that in order to abide by the Royal protocol, she would have to sign a legal document declaring that she had delivered the royal baby and she refused to lie?
Otherwise, why didn't she sign the birth document knowing it would be posted outside of Buckingham Palace? What OBGYN wouldn't want to show the grandkids a photo of that?
I mean...
That's legacy-making stuff I'd think even the humblest of physicians would want to see...royal crest on the same paper as their name and all...
Anyway...
Let's keep wasting time...
About this doc, I learn that her early career as a physician around 2016 or so landed her at Turner Medical Arts, where patients can enjoy an assortment of cosmetic procedures, including vaginal cosmetic procedures, which I assume is why she was involved as an OBGYN?? For further reading see (see link 2, these archived links and this one discussing her work with government power players and diplomats) [Ed]
Then I find MM's OBGYN interviewed on this podcast...a few months before MM got pregnant--around the time MM would have reasonably been listening to lots of podcasts like Soul Mammas as she researched the market for her own upcoming podcast...while also shopping for an overseas OBGYN perhaps?
https://www.soulmammas.com/podcast/102-an-ob/gyns-perspective-on-a-pandemic-birthing-mothers
Dr. Drake focuses in this particular podcast session on remote OBGYN care from her location in the Santa Barbara area. Sounds dreamy for a pregnant lady wanting privacy and minimal interaction maybe?
And then she talks about her husband, who is also a colleague of hers. I learn that Drake's husband is Dr. Daniel Rychlik, who she lists as her partner for patients needing fertility care.
He was working at the Southern California Reproductive Center during the time MM would have been pregnant.
(Since then, his association with the center is no longer visible on the website, just as MM's OBYGN has also moved on. But I found it in this listing, which appears to be from that Who's Who organization where people are invited to pay for a listing in their directory.) *(see archived link showing his listing in SCRC. It was last visible on the 24th of September 2020 He was on the website till 28 Oct 2020 and was then removed the following month in 24 Nov 2020.) [ed]
More on that spouse:
Her husband (link 2) is associated with the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which someone else we know has been alleged to be receiving some sort of award from a Kennedy family and people don’t know why and yadayada yada…well, connections abound. (Here's a link to a paper he co-authored about The clinical content of preconception care: reproductive history. It is stated that it is not the views of EKSNICHHD) [Ed]
(Oh! I’ve got a work deadline and can’t track down this info at the moment, but here’s a link to how to get Freedom of Information Info from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Institute. Since I couldn’t find any references to Dr. Dan on the organization’s website and he mentions an association with him in his CV, I thought it would be worth that little diversion from my deadline…)
Oh, here's his site now. And here's his section about his services for third party reproduction. I tried to make my own website once and made some of the same mistakes...including using a Wordpress blog that leaves in the dates of publication for pages. We can see this website had the pages posted in January 2022. Is that when he opened his new practice?
And then I went back and noticed that he was listed at SCRC from 2016 until April 11, 2019. (correction till Oct 2020 as he appears elsewhere on the website as discussed above) It appears that the good docs at the center of the royal delivery attention did experience some sort of life change around the time of Lili’s delivery, as evidenced by the fact that the both appear to have left their esteemed positions—at least one abruptly, leaving her pregnant patients scrambling, according to this article. (link 1).
Dr Melissa Drake left on the 30th June 2022. Dr. Daniel Rychlik bio page on SCRC was removed in September 2020 and all traces were deleted by October 2020. Lilibet was born 4th June 2021.
In any event, our doc's medical license expires on December 31, 2022. The world needs compassionate OBGYNs who can help make their patients' dreams come true. Let's hope that wherever the good doc is now, she's got a plan to pursue this field that gives her such obvious joy, even if it is uncovered that she may have been a character in a great work of fiction.
Allegedly, to all of this, I guess, of course. Right, Neil Sean?
I do hope/wish that women experiencing fertility issues are helped each time a fertility topic is discussed in the media, reinforcing your knowledge that you're not alone. If this is a topic close to your heart, know there is a community to support you.

Allegedly
CB Shaw

Discussions after this message
We discussed that Archie's birth did not have signed birth announcement by his doctors so Lili's was unlikely to be the signed either. They agreed that they don't think the doctor witness signatures on the Buckingham Palace announcement really matters too much because, really, there is unlikely to be a universe in which the oversees kids ever see the throne--much less SIT on it. So their births aren't as earth-shattering. Their names are unlikely to be posted on official government documents the way their cousin will. The monarch has his/her face on every piece of money produced; a doctor best witness that birth so there's not some claim about being the true figurehead establishing the country's very sense of identity.

A quick search on Bing for Dr Daniel Rychlik gives these results. Very curious:
s-fake-the-curious-case-of-meghan-v0-4xbqrrbqhp0a1.jpg

We also discussed Meghan claiming that Archie's doctor from the London, Dr. Gowri Motha, coached Meghan's medical team over zoom for Lilibet's birth.
To which they said, I do know of that story, but I figured it was just thrown in because Meghan understood a little bit about the fact that it must be witnessed and she wanted to make sure to cross all her T's and dot all her I's by making sure the Royal doctor was involved in some capacity. I think she just didn't think the veracity of her pregnancy would ever be questioned. And then I don't think she ever imagined that in the rare, off-chance that it was, I think she just assumed everyone would be up-in-arms over the antiquated "of the body" language that dismisses women experiencing infertility. And when the truth does come out, she's already laid the groundwork for fertility struggles by writing that NYTimes article about her guttural-moan-inducing miscarriage. So she's got all this stuff in place to come out with a narrative about her fertility struggles and need to use a surrogate, but then she will admit that she felt she needed to hide the truth because of the backlash over her something-or-other very existence and the doctors who helped her will come out and have their sob story and luckily they're so successful and already have a connection with the Kennedy fertility foundation through their OBGYN, so now they can make a donation to that foundation by way of payment for this upcoming award they're getting in NYC??? I mean...only if I were writing fiction and were curious about the way money flows through the books of these large "charities." I would love a tax accountant to look into it all, but I also realize my little piece of fiction is entertaining to a very small subset of enthusiastic internet detectives.
I see the involvement of the Royal doc (Dr Motha) as a clue that M and H were aware of the necessity of the involvement of the Royal doc, but didn't really understand more about that "of the body" clause. Which, honestly, seems antiquated like crazy to me at a time when more attention could be shined on this devastating issue in a way that brings some positivity to those who suffer.
Also, a sidebar should be that there's some statement out there about how she had a document with Trev saying he would pay for a trainer and a bunch of stuff if she bared his progeny in her womb.
Meghan Markle made Trevor sign a 'Pregnancy Contract' ensuring he would pay for a personal trainer, nutritionist and nanny so she could stay in celebrity shape after having his baby

And this is Dr Drakes husbands website…

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember that baby doctor who delivered "Harry's daughter"?
The one who closed down her clinic at short notice and abandoning several expectant mothers.
Any further info on where she is and why she shut up shop almost overnight?
Apparently she's back, somewhere else...
Don't know where though...

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Which begs the question why were they let in. There's more to that than meets the eye I'd guess.
It's not pleasant to realise that amidst the RF are a number of people who, in other walks of life, might be called grifters.
I reckon it's always been like that.
I reckon they're quite comfy with this genre.

These sort of people fulfil various purposes otherwise they wouldn't be allowed in.
The ho's purposes were largely optical. Put another way, how long would a white woman have been allowed to lie, cheat, bully and throw tantrums?

Remember her affronted, "I've never been treated like a black woman before!"
When she came into the RF's orbit, they pushed it for every ounce of PR. That's how the UK was led to see her. As much as ho was over the moon about the optics of being led up the aisle by Chuck, so was he.
We're led to believe that Chuck admires her 'tungsten persistence' (aka sociopathy, a key trait of grifters!!).
They didn't seem to care that she was, like most of us of whatever colour, totally unsuitable for the role. Rather like Diana really in other ways!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This stood out in that St MM piece. Essentially, Dr. Drake perhaps refused to lie for Meghan and folded-up shop!
View attachment 2860043
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady C's book and SURROGACY Smeg presented an enormous belly as proudly as a water melon seller. 🍈🍉⚽🏀 The book is forensic. Smeg's conduct during Aldi's gestational period has caused people generally, especially women who have had children, to ask questions. Birkenhead incident was the tipping point - did they want to shut the press down about bullying (bullying of staff was causing consternation at the Palace) or curtail questions about the travelling babybump (freely available on Getty images). Subject important because of line of succession and subsequent attempt to shut down the press. Situation is dangerous and needs to be resolved/handled by TRF in Lady's opinion.

Difference between old and new book? Different photo on cover. New - Smeg has hair scraped back and Manson-llooking eyes and subtitled Persecutors or Victims. Audible not at present unless they decide it will make money. :D

Harkle lifestyle unsustainable? The Harkles had genuine fame which could not be purchased. They have subverted that and became infamous. They didn't understand that grifting would destroy them.. Smeg will lose any sex appeal and men will be loathe to unsheath their swords. Haz has lost all his physical appeal already and looks as if he has crawled out of the washing machine. Neither has any talent. They will find it difficult to sustain their billionaire lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Apparently, TM Jrs YT vid is now gone! Wonder if the Gruesome’s forced that to happen? 🤣
View attachment 2860014
Don't laugh, but she's right. The Ho will say now things have gone tits-up that she was pressurised in some way, racism - this was always her safety net plan.
The injunction or super-injunction was imposed by the Palace to protect themselves and the Sussexes from news of the baby scam leaking.
Imo no way could the Stoats impose a 6-year press embargo in the UK, quite apart from the fact she's an American citizen.
Now's the blame game but the Palace has far more to lose.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.
Here’s my take. Dr Drake’s husband was the fertility doc. Maybe he did the zygote planting for Smegs/Surrogate. Then? When the child was born, they said to the wife, “Hey! Sign off on the certificate saying you delivered baby from Smegs!” Maybe Dr Drake said, “Hell no!” So then, they were both threatened w/legal action & both said, “duck you, Smegs! We’re outta here!” I don’t know, but this is all getting very spicy!! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't laugh, but she's right. The Ho will say now things have gone tits-up that she was pressurised in some way, racism - this was always her safety net plan.
The injunction or super-injunction was imposed by the Palace to protect themselves and the Sussexes from news of the baby scam leaking.
Imo no way could the Stoats impose a 6-year press embargo in the UK, quite apart from the fact she's an American citizen.
Now's the blame game but the Palace has far more to lose.
What super injunction?
The Royal Family won't lose duck-all against the harkles.
We won't see their kids, and our Royals won't see them- and neither will we , thank duck.
duck them , we are well rid of them. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Here’s my take. Dr Drake’s husband was the fertility doc. Maybe he did the zygote planting for Smegs/Surrogate. Then? When the child was born, they said to the wife, “Hey! Sign off on the certificate saying you delivered baby from Smegs!” Maybe Dr Drake said, “Hell no!” So then, they were both threatened w/legal action & both said, “duck you, Smegs! We’re outta here!” I don’t know, but this is all getting very spicy!! 🤣🤣
I agree entirely! I don’t know any reason for it other than a scam such as this. Here if it was tax related then HMRC would show records, there’d be easily findable info. If they or their children were poorly then I understand that but surely you’d have someone come in to manage your practice like they did during the pandemic - she used to do all of her client facing work and appointments on zoom. Maybe they’ve made enough money for the rest of their lives and decided to run off to paradise but surely if that were the case you’d protect such a good reputation and manage your departure, find new cover for your clients and be professional about it?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree entirely! I don’t know any reason for it other than a scam such as this. Here if it was tax related then HMRC would show records, there’d be easily findable info. If they or their children were poorly then I understand that but surely you’d have someone come in to manage your practice like they did during the pandemic - she used to do all of her client facing work and appointments on zoom. Maybe they’ve made enough money for the rest of their lives and decided to run off to paradise but surely if that were the case you’d protect such a good reputation and manage your departure, find new cover for your clients and be professional about it?
And as the post I made from X shows: maybe the RF is complicit in Archie’s birth, but DEFINITELY NOT the other kids!! It’ll be interesting to see if/how the RF responds to this! I also foresee the Harkles putting out some BS to garner sympathy about surrogacy. duck the both of you! YOU LIED!! There’s nothing wrong with surrogacy at all, but lying & pretending?!?!?! No sympathy from me!!
I’d also like to say I wish the Gruesome’s lawyers would say, “duck off! We’re NOT dealing with this one!!” See ya!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And as the post I made from X shows: maybe the RF is complicit in Archie’s birth, but DEFINITELY NOT the other kids!! It’ll be interesting to see if/how the RF responds to this! I also foresee the Harkles putting out some BS to garner sympathy about surrogacy. duck the both of you! YOU LIED!! There’s nothing wrong with surrogacy at all, but lying & pretending?!?!?! No sympathy from me!!
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Look like someone we know?

View attachment 2860051
This is a brilliant X post!! Who is JD Eadon, anyone we know, or a pseudonym?

Also a bit confused by the names Stassi, Beau and Hartford! Is Stassi the mother to Hartford? If so, who is Beau?!

Beautiful child, and very definitely looks like she could be one of the Lilis' 🙄

Reactions: 22
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?
Totally agree! They could have and would have gotten a TON of compassion for it, but I believe they lied about all of it because both were too fixated on having children for the LOS. They probably figured surrogacy wouldn’t qualify them, so they lied. I think the RF probably WOULD have made an exception & allowed them in the LOS if they were surrogate kids, but that’s not how the Gruesomes chose to do things and now it’s all blowing up in their faces…(I’m sorry about your pregnancy struggles, Ami. I couldn’t have babies at all, so I had to opt for being a dog Momma, instead!)

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lady C's book and SURROGACY Smeg presented an enormous belly as proudly as a water melon seller. 🍈🍉⚽🏀The book is forensic. Smeg's conduct during Aldi's gestational period has caused people generally, especially women who have had children, to ask questions. Birkenhead incident was the tipping point - did they want to shut the press down about bullying (bullying of staff was causing consternation at the Palace) or curtail questions about the travelling babybump (freely available on Getty images). Subject important because of line of succession and subsequent attempt to shut down the press. Situation is dangerous and needs to be resolved/handled by TRF in Lady's opinion.

Difference between old and new book? Different photo on cover. New - Smeg has hair scraped back and Manson-llooking eyes and subtitled Persecutors or Victims. Audible not at present unless they decide it will make money. :D

Harkle lifestyle unsustainable? The Harkles had genuine fame which could not be purchased. They have subverted that and became infamous. They didn't understand that grifting would destroy them.. Smeg will lose any sex appeal and men will be loathe to unsheath their swords. Haz has lost all his physical appeal already and looks as if he has crawled out of the washing machine. Neither has any talent. They will find it difficult to sustain their billionaire lifestyle.
I don't understand the direction Lady C is taking with some of her statements so far, and she seems to be ignoring a large part of the picture in her portrayal of The Truth, but we'll wait and see what the rest says.

She asks if "they (Harkles)wanted to shut the press down about the bullying of staff ... that was causing consternation at the Palace?" "Subject important because of LoS and subsequent attempt to shut down the press".
I thought the only consternation in the Palace was keeping the bullying secret, as it went on for years? This has already been documented by Low.
The Stoats shutting down the press? No way.
She's misrepresented two important points already and we've not yet seen the book. We already know that the Sussexes are grifters with no talent, and that they threw away a priceless opportunity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I hope this works properly. Volume up.

Is he referring to Harold?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.