Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here on X with a penchant for just cool facts/knowledge should follow @VisionaryVoid
Anyone with a penchant for all the gossip about the Harkles should just stay here!! 😂
IMG_6983.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a witch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
I watched the bit of the Thomas Markle video where he took a phone call from an Australian woman called ‘BarbieQ’ (just guessing at the spelling of her name). She said that Harry was supposed to make a formal announcement about the surrogacies back in October, but didn’t go ahead with it because of a disagreement with his wife. Prior to the announcement BP had been telling journalists to wait for the announcement before they wrote anything about the surrogacies, and after the announcement didn’t happen BP again told the press not to write anything about the surrogacies.

I don’t understand why the Press has been so obedient to BP for so long. What would a paper like the Guardian have to lose by breaking this story?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
So much for the Harkles being environmentalists.

I haven't once heard them blame climate change for their current difficulties.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I watched the bit of the Thomas Markle video where he took a phone call from an Australian woman called ‘BarbieQ’ (just guessing at the spelling of her name). She said that Harry was supposed to make a formal announcement about the surrogacies back in October, but didn’t go ahead with it because of a disagreement with his wife. Prior to the announcement BP had been telling journalists to wait for the announcement before they wrote anything about the surrogacies, and after the announcement didn’t happen BP again told the press not to write anything about the surrogacies.

I don’t understand why the Press has been so obedient to BP for so long. What would a paper like the Guardian have to lose by breaking this story?
And what I don't get, even if there has been two surrogacies, where are the children? I am 99% sure they are not with them, so where did they go, where are they now, did they stay with the surrogates?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Woke up to a long power cut today, did some chores then got into a looooong crafting session so no idea what the Gruesome Twosome have been up to today. Pretty great Saturday 😉

I did accidentally end up mixing Smegsy's new favourite colour for her outfits while trying to make a dark green 🤦 Top left corner is what I wanted 🤦

IMG_20240406_205006.jpg

ETA: Just spotted the Pup's hair 😂 It will be sanded out anyway 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[
Good. May they never know peace again.

Seriously, is Tom Quinn on the payroll? Henry would like to make up with W+K now he’s got it off his chest in Spare would he ?

It’s not going to happen Henry , you are out out.

• Sick

They, and all uk press were ordered not to by BP.

There was so much more info on that video upthread I posted, that I didn't know. Eg she didn't even start the Tig, someone else did. Well worth a watch to the end. Don't know who the lady is

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a witch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
How many bloody interviews is this woman doing?!! She did one with Popcorn planet too.

I do like Lady C. I don’t trust everything she says as I think she passes off opinion as fact, but I find her very entertaining. I’ll forever be endeared to her for calling poor Tony Hadley a ‘chippy oik’!

Taz however I just cannot watch her. From the videos I have seen (or ‘sin’ as she repeatedly pronounces it) I agree with almost everything she says, but i cannot abide the preamble about husbands, dogs, camping and the over use of GIFS. Nauseating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How many bloody interviews is this woman doing?!! She did one with Popcorn planet too.

I do like Lady C. I don’t trust everything she says as I think she passes off opinion as fact, but I find her very entertaining. I’ll forever be endeared to her for calling poor Tony Hadley a ‘chippy oik’!

Taz however I just cannot watch her. From the videos I have seen (or ‘sin’ as she repeatedly pronounces it) I agree with almost everything she says, but i cannot abide the preamble about husbands, dogs, camping and the over use of GIFS. Nauseating.
My favorite recent Lady C ism was when she said il Duce "had the manners of an uppity cook".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My favorite recent Lady C ism was when she said il Duce "had the manners of an uppity cook".
Oooohhh! They won’t like that. Uppity is apparently a racist term, along with most of the English language, were are told.
Apparently it’s a throw back to slavery. Well, you could say that any word from any language is a throwback to a time in history - beyond where we were all grunting in caves and clobbering each other over the head with a club.

• Haha
  • Heart
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?
Because they wanted Royal kids. Hence the pregnancy bs. To be in the LoS they have to have been birthed by her. Surrogacy would have meant they weren't in the LoS from the very start. They tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Rachel would have just laughed at him.

The same video on IG a couple of days ago had lots of comments about Catherine being too rude/high and mighty/princessy/uncaring to help the man. She was actually wise to stay back and let William and others help him (someone who's just fallen usually needs a bit of air), and not make a fuss which would have likely embarrassed him. She was also considerate to not completely turn her back on the person she was talking to, especially when he didn't move.

Rachel would have laughed, and then poked her nose in (and tongue out), exhibiting fake concern and embarassing the dignitary instead of letting him move on with grace and humour like he did.

Juvenile idiot, perfect for Sparry.

Now I'm getting flashbacks of her clapping like a confused "delicate" seal at the polo ceremony 🤦😂

ETA: She could be useful about now in India. Mosquitoes are back and they've been mostly immune to our candles and sprays and other forms of repellents for a while now. We can go the old-fashioned way and have her kill them by hand.

Her tongue can help too.

Reactions: 23
Rachel would have laughed, and then poked her nose in (and tongue out), exhibiting fake concern and embarassing the dignitary instead of letting him move on with grace and humour like he did.

An empty doll. A dead-eyed psycho. I don't get it though, her dad seems ok. It's the mum factor. I knew a girl who had a non-relationship with her mum during her formative years. Shark eyes. I bet when Hazno fucks her, her eyes glaze over. Nothing phases her, she's never moved nor seduced unless it involves money, power or status. Is she alone? No, a lot of people exhibit those traits because it's part of the capitalist ideal. Vile. I'm sick of this world, the world Meghan represents. SICK. OF. IT. Bad news, it's only going to get worse. I want to find an island away from all this craven tit.

• Sad
  • Heart
The same video on IG a couple of days ago had lots of comments about Catherine being too rude/high and mighty/princessy/uncaring to help the man. She was actually wise to stay back and let William and others help him (someone who's just fallen usually needs a bit of air), and not make a fuss which would have likely embarrassed him. She was also considerate to not completely turn her back on the person she was talking to, especially when he didn't move.

Now I'm getting flashbacks of her clapping like a confused "delicate" seal at the polo ceremony 🤦😂

ETA: She could be useful about now in India. Mosquitoes are back and they've been mostly immune to our candles and sprays and other forms of repellents for a while now. We can go the old-fashioned way and have her kill them by hand.

Her tongue can help too.

she did laugh when an elderly dignitary fell at a TTC or similar - I think it’s in the Wiki.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.