Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus raises some very valid points here!

I also came to ask who Natasha is - am confused as the replies don't include the original post! Are we saying that it's Taz?

Also, what is Doxxing? I know I could Google it, and probably will now, but I really hate all these new terms! Why can't people speak properly and say what they mean?! Am I alone in this? 😊

I Googled 'what does IlBW mean' the other day, and stumbled upon a Reddit post with a list of abbreviations in relation to the Royal Family. What a revelation that was! Maybe we should have it pinned to the top for all the newer members like me 🤣😊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Basically, our intelligence services in conjunction with the "little grey men" who work for our monarchy will have looked into the background of that woman and her mother.

Yet they still let them in.

And they wiped the internet and sealed records all over the place to prevent the public from knowing the truth about them.
By hiding the truth they allowed them to continue doing what they have always done. Rinsing men for money etc.
They enabled them.

They should never have been allowed in.
The damage they have caused was inevitable and if the monarchy is damaged by it, they have only themselves to blame.

I'm so sick of the Harkles and all this bollox surrounding them.

Im only still here because of all the fabulous Tattlers.
Lovely post, and I'm also only here these days for our lovely Tattlers of all opinions.

A year ago I suggested that if KC "became ill" it could be an escape hatch for him and he could hand over to William. This seemed a good way out for the fix he's in, but not only has he "become ill" but the cancer treatment they say he's been receiving "for months" (?) is working so well he looks great. He's "on the mend" already, is being guided by his doctors, and his treatment is described as "sophisticated" - presumably to explain the oddities to us peasants. Not sure what sophisticated means, but he's raring to go to Australia. None of these articles about his health would be released without his approval.
I'll have some of what he's having, then.

Meanwhile the shining star Catherine has collapsed through stress and cancer, so even if Chuck wanted to hand over to William (he clearly doesn't) it wouldn't be possible. This combination of events has created a situation with a debilitated William and a Monarch enjoying for the first time in his life the fact that nobody is overshadowing him.
At the same time he's "cancer-stricken" so needs to be careful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

I also came to ask who Natasha is - am confused as the replies don't include the original post! Are we saying that it's Taz?

Also, what is Doxxing? I know I could Google it, and probably will now, but I really hate all these new terms! Why can't people speak properly and say what they mean?! Am I alone in this? 😊

I Googled 'what does IlBW mean' the other day, and stumbled upon a Reddit post with a list of abbreviations in relation to the Royal Family. What a revelation that was! Maybe we should have it pinned to the top for all the newer members like me 🤣😊
Just watched that video and was about to post! Interesting that all 'celebrities' who visit that hospital have their photo on the hospital 's FB page, but M's wasn't on there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched that video and was about to post! Interesting that all 'celebrities' who visit that hospital have their photo on the hospital 's FB page, but M's wasn't on there
That's what I thought it is definitely odd how Meghan's visit isn't on the hospitals FB page when the celebrities who visited the hospital before and after her visit have had their photos put up on the FB page. I wonder if they are they hiding something in regards to her visit :unsure:

• Sick
  • Haha

Are we saying that it's Taz?
Well that's her name.
And that's her photo.
So yes.

As for doxxing... she's had her home address published, the police have been called to her house, they've gone after her husband, I vaguely remeber something about some medical condition she may or may not have...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It's more than odd isn't it?! I don't think she would have told them not to post. At most, she may have wanted to photoshop the images. Maybe they didn't agree, so no posts. I find it highly suspicious though!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's more than odd isn't it?! I don't think she would told them not to post. At most, she may have wanted to photoshop the images. Maybe they didn't agree, so no posts. I find it highly suspicious though!
I agree it is very suspicious that all the other celebrities have had their pictures put up on the FB page but Meghan's pictures are nowhere to be seen.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Well that's her name.
And that's her photo.
So yes.

As for doxxing... she's had her home address published, the police have been called to her house, they've gone after her husband, I vaguely remeber something about some medical condition she may or may not have...
Thank you for clearing that up Wibble!

I am shocked at what doxxing means. That's absolutely outrageous. I heard Paula M say that the SS squad had threatened people at her school (am guessing she is a teacher?), and various other You Tubers say similar things, but I didn't realise the SS tracked these people down and published their addresses. The world is a crazy, crappy place these days isn't it? 😟😩

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Thank you for clearing that up Wibble!

I am shocked at what doxxing means. That's absolutely outrageous. I heard Paula M say that the SS squad had threatened people at her school (am guessing she is a teacher?), and various other You Tubers say similar things, but I didn't realise the SS tracked these people down and published their addresses. The world is a crazy, crappy place these days isn't it? 😟😩
The tried to SWAT - get armed police sent to a persons house in the hope they will shoot them - Murky Meg.
When they knew she had vaginal cancer and was very seriously ill.

Thankfully the police, who had been dealing with crank calls from Il Duce's followers, made a welfare check instead.
And advised her they were aware of the situation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I keep praying (as much as an Atheist can pray!) that this is what expires this Spring - a la 'the bombshell'. These images would tie in perfectly with Lady C's statement of "there is a photo, the press have it, which proves they played the system. It's coming". I think there is a photo of the bump below the hemline of the dress/on the floor, leaving no doubt! The press were instructed to delete all images, or at least never publish them. The super-injuction is set to expire soon....

You heard it here first folks 🤣🤣

(Everything crossed!)

Just to add, this would also tie in nicely with their anti-press campaign. Trying to discredit the press, so when said photo is released they (press) will be called liars! The camera doesn't lie, especially when no photoshop is used. Oooh I so can't wait!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The Stoat is not a looker, and photos of ILBW pre surgery do not show her to be a looker - nothing wrong with that, except we are talking about the witch and the flatpacks are probably nothing special ordinary looking kids. If they were particularly photogenic she would have merched the arse off them, Beckham style !
This isn't really in relation to your post, but....
The Porker interview 7th March 2021 was imo to lay the groundwork for the Ho's future plans. She made clear during the interview that she expected titles for her children when Charles became king, and would accuse the RF of racism if they didn't get them.

She sat before an audience of millions, wearing a prosthesis and showing Gavin and Brynn Gingras videos as herself and her son Ffark, saying they were now expecting "a little girl".

To ram the message home, shortly afterwards the Ho wrote to PC naming the two "royal racists". I personally think that they were originally named as Charles and Camilla, and she knew that such was his terror that it could be changed to Catherine. Job done, apply pressure and name your nemesis. My opinion only.

Against the advice of The Queen he entered into correspondence with the Ho, saying he was sad that she felt that way. At some stage here it was agreed that Camilla wouldn't be mentioned, and Scrotus Scobie duly sent the manuscript "by accident" to the Dutch publishers outing Catherine.

Days later the Monarch and his wife cancelled their attendance at Catherine's Christmas Carol Concert, and he went to chew cheese and look at baskets at a craft fair instead. He showed his support for his "co-racist" by leaving her to face the world alone. The Monarchy mumbled about sueing, but of course nothing happened because that was what had been agreed. My opinion only, again.

The Ho doesn't care that the children in the photos couldn't possibly be hers as they're blindingly Caucasian. She hates herself that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wear suspenders all the time - have you tried them Sami?
Here I am in "Scarlet Seduction".
View attachment 2858239
Free yourself from the tyranny of your Nora Batty nylons! I believe that several senior ladies on here wear them discreetly and that this is a key part of their allure..... don't hesitate or be shy, you too can do it. !..x
😂 Remember the ho's self-congratulatory smirking amble through those Canadian woods with the securiddy guys, the dogs and a flatpack dolly shoved higgledy-piggledy into a baby carrier with all the straps and fixings all over the place ? The one that had the the wrong bits of the dolly hanging out here and there most uncomfortably?

Well, sad to say, due to all my arthritic bits and bobs, I'd end up looking just like that poor dolly if I attempted to get into anything like this!
I can but dream though 😎😴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The tried to SWAT - get armed police sent to a persons house in the hope they will shoot them - Murky Meg.
When they knew she had vaginal cancer and was very seriously ill.

Thankfully the police, who had been dealing with crank calls from Il Duce's followers, made a welfare check instead.
And advised her they were aware of the situation.
Bloody hell. I seriously would open a can of whoop ass on them all!!! Poor Murky Meg. I am gobsmacked. I knew vague details of what has been happening, but not all this sinister stuff.

Looking forward to the exposé and the justified punishment of the utter c*nts 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And why is no media questioning it

This is a doll, and they showed on YouTube exactly how it was done by wrapping stuff round a Dearborn Darren. Identical. The stupid Stoat is pressing his left thumb so hard pinto the shawl that it's white with pressure. He failed to activate the mechanism to make it move or whatever and they left sharpish.

GKbZKZZXAAA4MCm.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.
I bet Harry wishes someone would look at him the way Meg looks at William ;)

1712412912915.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.