Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my take. Dr Drake’s husband was the fertility doc. Maybe he did the zygote planting for Smegs/Surrogate. Then? When the child was born, they said to the wife, “Hey! Sign off on the certificate saying you delivered baby from Smegs!” Maybe Dr Drake said, “Hell no!” So then, they were both threatened w/legal action & both said, “duck you, Smegs! We’re outta here!” I don’t know, but this is all getting very spicy!! 🤣🤣

That's why I thought I would mention this Doctor again.

So many little mysteries.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?

Because it's all about being titled and being the mother of a child in the line of succession.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
What super injunction?
The Royal Family won't lose duck-all against the harkles.
We won't see their kids, and our Royals won't see them- and neither will we , thank duck.
duck them , we are well rid of them. 😎😎
I suppose super-injunction could mean the total blackout on reports of the Stoat crimes or their children? I don't know what else to call it but it's been in place for 6 years.
The important issue here isn't the Santa Barbara Clinic or the Ho's moonbump, it's the corruption of our Line of Succession which has been evident since the Flatpacks were illegally put in. Interfering with the LoS is a serious matter.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That's what I thought it is definitely odd how Meghan's visit isn't on the hospitals FB page when the celebrities who visited the hospital before and after her visit have had their photos put up on the FB page. I wonder if they are they hiding something in regards to her visit :unsure:
Or they don't co
As I recall, if it's any consolation, education has always tended to the left. There have always been loony lefty lecturers pushing their own ideologies.
I well remember it when I was at uni, yonks ago.
The leftists have had some significant advances. But their victories have only laid bare the sheer impracticality and idiot ineffectiveness of their policies.
The pendulum will swing back at some point.
I'm on the left but my version of the left is not what's portrayed today. I also value the right, I think opposing views should be challenged - it holds you to account and hones your moral compass. Unfortunately debate and ideology challenge seems to be a thing of the past. The left wing colleges in the US make my arse cheeks clench 🙈🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s like the kids in Coronation Street. They go upstairs and in the next episode a totally different child comes back down
Of course, SORAS the Flatpacks! Soap opera rapid aging syndrome. Kids go upstairs to do their homework, take a bath, go to sleep…..anything. Just get them upstairs so they can come back 10 years older. Let’s see, Farch the stepstool can be a full ladder, and Legless La magazine rack becomes a half size bookcase! The Dastardly Duo will be so pleased!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

.....she takes her roles towards kids seriously , I know............

...... 🤢😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Timeline cleanse! At 0800 I took my heating/AC unit apart to clean it & managed to put it all back together without saying, “Why do I have extra screws left over?” 🤣🤣 (And it works fine!)
(I wonder if Smegs has leftover screws when she re-crates the Flatpacks?!?! 🤔
IMG_6976.jpeg
IMG_6977.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
You’ve compiled a formidable list there for Bookworm, who despises KC3 and goes for his jugular at any opp. She will certainly save that scandalous lot! 😉

I’m afraid that all I can see is the good that Dumfries House artisan encouraging and the King’s many charities and his amazing life-enhancing, opportunity offering undertakings have achieved
I just had a gander at the Wellbeing Centre at Dumfries House. AKA the 'Royal NHS'. I could really do with a nice wellbeing break!
Unfortunately it's only there for local people who get referred by their GPs. That is, all the 'Royal NHS' services there are paid for by us British taxpayers.

The other artisan activities are also very locally based. It's more of a local community opportunity centre really.

Reactions: 18
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?
But she had already had one or two 'pregnancies' to get Harry back/to propose etc, so she would have been busted at that point. Lies need more lies!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I agree entirely! I don’t know any reason for it other than a scam such as this. Here if it was tax related then HMRC would show records, there’d be easily findable info. If they or their children were poorly then I understand that but surely you’d have someone come in to manage your practice like they did during the pandemic - she used to do all of her client facing work and appointments on zoom. Maybe they’ve made enough money for the rest of their lives and decided to run off to paradise but surely if that were the case you’d protect such a good reputation and manage your departure, find new cover for your clients and be professional about it?
Wonder why they never made it public that the harkles were asking them to do this? It would've been transparent and honest. Unless they were paid off

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good point

I think that the post misses the point.

The "pregnancy" scam was to force a proposal - once the engagement and wedding date had been announced she would have told Harry that she "lost the baby" at anytime - so likely the mythcarriage was autumn 2017 - but now the RF were publicly committed to the 2018 wedding, they could not pull out without being labelled racist or heartless, and Eugenie's wedding shuffled back to September

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
It is really odd isn’t it? She seemed to have a thriving practice, waiting lists and full client books and then nothing! Why would you choose to close down your life’s work and achievement within a couple of weeks, when you’ve essentially/allegedly delivered a member of royalty?! I don’t understand.
But why didn't she tell Megain that her signing any documentation authenticating her delivery of a baby , if not true, would automatically get her struck off? Simple, just say can't do it, won't do it. It's unethical and I'll loose my licence.
But then again, she would be divulging patient/ client privilidge and that too would get her to loose her license.
On reflection, the lady doctor did the right thing, she was against a rock and a hard place, and in reality the only thing she could do to protect herself was shut the shop.
So all those poor women who were soon to be giving birth had to go elsewhere for their care.... Meg the great feminist don't you know :confused:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Timeline cleanse! At 0800 I took my heating/AC unit apart to clean it & managed to put it all back together without saying, “Why do I have extra screws left over?” 🤣🤣 (And it works fine!)
(I wonder if Smegs has leftover screws when she re-crates the Flatpacks?!?! 🤔View attachment 2860178View attachment 2860179
A couple of years back we had temperatures of 35- 41C for a couple of weeks on and off & I swore never again , so had the house fitted with air conditioning last year. Worth its weight in gold. ❤😎

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A couple of years back we had temperatures of 35- 41C for a couple of weeks on and off & I swore never again , so had the house fitted with air conditioning last year. Worth its weight in gold. ❤😎
Everyone in this state has AC whether a window unit or HVAC because it’s warranted here as the summers are BRUTAL with temps up to 108F WITH 100% humidity! 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Everyone in this state has AC whether a window unit or HVAC because it’s warranted here as the summers are BRUTAL with temps up to 108F WITH 100% humidity! 😜
I would never leave the house 😛😛😛 air-conditioning on full-bore 24/7 🥶🥶🥶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn't H giving a speech at Better Up next week? Even though he's no longer listed on the site anymore.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.