Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'd destroyed the homeowner's flag, most likely, within 10mins, there would be 3 or 4 squad cars encircling me and police with drawn weapons pointing straight at me. If I survived that arrest and possible prosecution, I'd be on the next plane back to the UK with no chance of ever going to the US again.
Agree with most of your analogy…except this. Our flag, our patriotic symbols, customs and holidays are regularly abused these days. If you did all of the above in some areas of the US, the homeowner might be the one hassled by the police. And you’d be invited to appear on ‘the View’ to emote about what a heinous country this is.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I wonder if they are refering to the Marchionesse of Bath.
She had surrogate children.

And I think the law was changed, fairly recently, to allow surrogates the right of inheritance.
That was EXACTLY the plan, lol.
would have even snagged Charles too if given the opportunity imho. Peter Mandelson was also in JE's little black book on age 34 apparently.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What? What on earth is bowl food?

ETA I looked it up. They didn’t have a proper wedding meal? what a shite affair, how did she get that past HMTLQ and PP?
Dp

ETA I looked it up. They didn’t have a proper wedding meal? what a shite affair, how did she get that past HMTLQ and PP?
[/QUOTE

A Dog bowl with a pearl necklace thrown in
Dog bowl, with a pearl necklace thrown in!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree with most of your analogy…except this. Our flag, our patriotic symbols, customs and holidays are regularly abused these days. If you did all of the above in some areas of the US, the homeowner might be the one hassled by the police. And you’d be invited to appear on ‘the View’ to emote about what a heinous country this is.
I am patriotic as I luv mai Country, and our Nation. If others don't like it, then tough tittie 😃😃😎

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've not heard BookWorm saying this in a video but could have missed it?
I posted about two years ago that if the baby fraud goes tits-up she will blame the RF, and there will be a racism angle. Also it's likely that the Stoat saying he wants an apology for the Ho, he knows what the RF did and why they did it, relates to the Flatpacks. This would be a safety net for her, and the fact that there are no children and it's all lies is irrelevant. How would the RF hit back at this?

It doesn't matter that they're lying, they're dangerous, and as we've seen the Monarchy is vulnerable to the type of attacks they've never experienced before and don't know how to deal with.

People say the Stoats have never sued, but they don't need to. Unlike Rose Hanbury the Stoats' reputation is in the gutter and they have nothing to lose, and they know that whoever comes after them - Sam, HF, High Court, forensic accountants - will be knocked back and they are right.

Has Lady C mentioned Loyce's being questioned as a murder suspect in Alvin's mysterious death? Lady C will not be allowed to tell us the truth, she'd be dead if she did but she's capitalising on her royal links to sell her book. From what I've read she mentions Ffark's odd arrival, but will she confirm the Flatpack existence? That would be The Truth, but she won't tell us anything we don't know - some embroidery likely, I could be wrong, imo it's an impossibility but we'll see.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I posted about two years ago that if the baby fraud goes tits-up she will blame the RF, and there will be a racism angle. Also it's likely that the Stoat saying he wants an apology for the Ho, he knows what the RF did and why they did it, relates to the Flatpacks. This would be a safety net for her, and the fact that there are no children and it's all lies is irrelevant. How would the RF hit back at this?

It doesn't matter that they're lying, they're dangerous, and as we've seen the Monarchy is vulnerable to the type of attacks they've never experienced before and don't know how to deal with.

People say the Stoats have never sued, but they don't need to. Unlike Rose Hanbury the Stoats' reputation is in the gutter and they have nothing to lose, and they know that whoever comes after them - Sam, HF, High Court, forensic accountants - will be knocked back and they are right.

Has Lady C mentioned Loyce's being questioned as a murder suspect in Alvin's mysterious death? Lady C will not be allowed to tell us the truth, she'd be dead if she did but she's capitalising on her royal links to sell her book. From what I've read she mentions Ffark's odd arrival, but will she confirm the Flatpack existence? That would be The Truth, but she won't tell us anything we don't know - some embroidery likely, I could be wrong, imo it's an impossibility but we'll see.
You so right. But it doesn’t matter because we are lied to, gaslit, ignored and fooled by these 2 cretinous monsters. I’ve been so excited, so many times when we were sure karma was coming, only to be disappointed. Honestly, this sudden Princess Meghan crap has me totally frustrated. I feel like we’re dying in a sea of PR bullshit. Depressed, that we are no closer to the truth. The goal posts are constantly being moved. I hear her voice and I want to vomit. Sorry for being such a downer. She deserves to face the consequences. :(

• Heart
  • Sad
She's allegedly going to show(sell) pics of invisikids to Hello mag?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
We're on the very same page! Very interesting that you've made the same analogy as I've done for quite a while...

What if I went to America, knocked on some stranger's door and asked them to take down their proudly hoisted Stars and Strips so I could 'have a look at it'.
Then, when they obliged and handed it over to me, what if I dragged it through the mud and did a stupid dance on it, then took out a box of matches and just set fire to it on their front lawn...?

Knowing how deeply most Americans patriotically feel about The Flag, that's the closest I can get to the profound level of insult and sheer horror many Brits feel at Markle's atrocious treatment of HMTLQ, PP, the RF, the British people and our country.

If I'd destroyed the homeowner's flag, most likely, within 10mins, there would be 3 or 4 squad cars encircling me and police with drawn weapons pointing straight at me. If I survived that arrest and possible prosecution, I'd be on the next plane back to the UK with no chance of ever going to the US again.

This approaches the level of horror and disgust many Brits feel about Markle's vile behaviour towards us all here.
It's a genuine mystery to me, and obviously many others, that Chuck just accepts the appalling behaviour of Smeg and his son and obviously doesn't want to protect and defend his family and his nation...

Now, allegedly, without any sort of plea for forgiveness from the vile pair, he's making contingency plans to reward them by bringing them back to the UK.
I don't know, is he some sort of masochist?

If Miss Disney Princess hadn't already proved herself to be a rude, disrespectful and arrogant witch many times, perhaps she could have been excused as thinking that it was okay to "sass grandma".

However, it must have been drilled into her before and after the engagement/Spectacle, and the BRF growing up that their mother/grandmother primarily held that role at home. At all times she was the monarch - the head of state for many countries, the apex figure of their governments, the custodian of their legacy, and an emblem basically.

It wasn't okay to "sass" her, especially after she'd passed.

This is one of the reasons I can't believe that Sparry is a victim of Smegs. As thick (and high) as he was, he had been taught better.

Perhaps Charles thinks bringing those two back would win him the Nobel Peace Prize. He'd be better off and more useful figuring out how to restore peace in the Middle East 🙄

• Heart
RE KC3 rehabilitating Harold and Megrain, it took about 25 years to re brand Camilla, and get her the good press that was needed to make sure she would be queen. I'm not sure KC3 has 25 years for re branding and turning around the diabolical bad press Harold and Megrain have. They are so dirty and tainted and there is so much more to come out. I just don't believe trying to get them back and accepted by the public is a reality.

Look at the York girls, they haven't been asked to step up although Beatrice has done a few things with her hubby, and I don't mind her. Its Eugenie I don't like or trust. I heard her on the Table Manners Podcast with Jessie Wear and her mother, she sounds an entitled snobby bore , and another reason I don't like her, is she and the barman husband don't like curries!! Any Indian food it seems they have never had one because they don't know what to choose :oops:. First world problem I suppose.
I don't think KC is attempting to rehabilitate the Stoat or get him back into the RF in any way. He knows it's an impossibility even without the Ho. He also knows there are no legal royal children of the loins of the Stoat via the Minge.

He's under immense pressure and is keeping as many balls in the air as possible while he appeased the Sussexes. Treading water not steering a clear path towards resolving this mess, because he can't resolve it without ruining himself.

William and Catherine have paid the highest price of all for Chuck's deceit and cowardice. Articles say how William now loves and trusts Camilla, and how Chuck and Catherine are comforting each other. B.S. Some comfort 5 years ago would have headed off this disaster and damage to our Heir and his wife and children. So transparent and too late and not even true. Just PR.

• Heart
Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh tit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?
Yes, felt the earthquake as well. Had some books piled on a table in the bedroom which spilled all over the floor, but that was the extend of the damage. It was, however, a very freaky feeling!

• Wow
  • Heart

Not sure the" racist Royals made me do it" angle will work. I know they are way down the LOS but the Duke of Gloucester has 2 biracial Maori grandkids and he is a senior working Royal. Course Megsy might have forgotten they exist in fairness.

• Heart
How to devalue a perfectly good Lot. LOL!!
View attachment 2857832

Also... her hair was NEVER this neat on her wedding day. Bloody slob.

View attachment 2857833

That inane grin and those vacant eyes though.... Just missing some freckles, The Vein and the tongue.

RE KC3 rehabilitating Harold and Megrain, it took about 25 years to re brand Camilla, and get her the good press that was needed to make sure she would be queen. I'm not sure KC3 has 25 years for re branding and turning around the diabolical bad press Harold and Megrain have. They are so dirty and tainted and there is so much more to come out. I just don't believe trying to get them back and accepted by the public is a reality.

Look at the York girls, they haven't been asked to step up although Beatrice has done a few things with her hubby, and I don't mind her. Its Eugenie I don't like or trust. I heard her on the Table Manners Podcast with Jessie Wear and her mother, she sounds an entitled snobby bore , and another reason I don't like her, is she and the barman husband don't like curries!! Any Indian food it seems they have never had one because they don't know what to choose :oops:. First world problem I suppose.

Initially I was outraged on reading this, but good, keep them away from Indian food. They don't deserve that deliciousness 🙄 We have a saying about not trusting people who don't like samosas - basically, a person who hasn't surrendered their soul to one can't commit to another person either 😂

Now I'm craving biryani.

I've just made and had a quick curry (nowhere nearly as rich as the restaurant stuff, but very comforting), by the way 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Not sure the" racist Royals made me do it" angle will work. I know they are way down the LOS but the Duke of Gloucester has 2 biracial Maori grandkids and he is a senior working Royal. Course Megsy might have forgotten they exist in fairness.
I don't think 'the racist royals made me use a surrogate so the kids would be white' would fly for 10 minutes. The only people who'll believe that are the sugars, plus a few anti monarchists and BLM obsessives. Everyone else will know its bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If Miss Disney Princess hadn't already proved herself to be a rude, disrespectful and arrogant witch many times, perhaps she could have been excused as thinking that it was okay to "sass grandma".

However, it must have been drilled into her before and after the engagement/Spectacle, and the BRF growing up that their mother/grandmother primarily held that role at home. At all times she was the monarch - the head of state for many countries, the apex figure of their governments, the custodian of their legacy, and an emblem basically.

It wasn't okay to "sass" her, especially after she'd passed.

This is one of the reasons I can't believe that Sparry is a victim of Smegs. As thick (and high) as he was, he had been taught better.

Perhaps Charles thinks bringing those two back would win him the Nobel Peace Prize. He'd be better off and more useful figuring out how to restore peace in the Middle East 🙄
He is an arrogant,self righteous,entitled old twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #434 Harold's Life of Drugs, Booze & Loyse Women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
America always protect their own people especially those with lots of $$$ as we have seen so many times.

I have great respect for the normal Americans but their money people stink and I bet they shaft the nice people too,

Sorry our Murican Tattler s not being nasty just my opinion as I see it!!

Not too different from our lot all rotten to the core!
You are absolutely right! The people with money and connections can literally do whatever they want here in America, and nothing is ever done to them. The Epstein case is a perfect example. It truly is disgusting and shameful!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.