Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to devalue a perfectly good Lot. LOL!!
Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 15.03.54.png

Also... her hair was NEVER this neat on her wedding day. Bloody slob.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 15.04.41.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
We can agree that this is them claiming that, against all reports and logic, they are not desperate for money.
Thing about how Megsie is, that were it not for Harry she wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.
I mean how broke is she that she didn’t even have a house or a car when she was written out. Even at the high end she’s only ever given $50,000 per episode, and I would imagine that would only have been through the later two or three seasons. My impression of her is that she was living a life far beyond her relatively ( in Hollywood terms) meagre earnings. She was jetting off overseas, hither and thither, partying on the Med, six weeks on the Tignanello holiday in Europe. Her lifestyle looked like someone earning a hell of a lot more than $50,000 per episode. Hell, I could spend that on a budget week in any Four Seasons Hotel, a pair of sunglasses and a few pots of La Mer!
She was a truly brokearse wannabe who used men to supplement her lifestyle. I don’t really care, as if anyone is mug enough to sponsor a scrawny slapper like her then that’s their problem, only they’d better have serious antibiotics in their suitcase.
Megsie Marry Up, the Dutcharse of Suckthemoff can put out as many “I’m rich” releases as she likes, but truth is she’s man ladder climbing tart whose entire immediate family have ALL been bankrupted.
P.S. I note Hazza isn’t stupid enough to introduce too much of his inheritance money into the joint family home and potentially lose it to marital property ( under California law). Maybe there’s hope for him yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Before I knew anything about Meghan's personality, when they got married I was kind of supportive of her. Because 'Ooh, yay, Harry's getting married! and it's a mixed race American woman, this is a cool moment in British history.' Even then, I remember tuning into the wedding and trying not to think about how bad she looked. The dress was ill-fitting and unfashionable and... I just don't know what it was supposed to be? It looked like what you might get if you told a 7 year old to draw a wedding dress. It was just white cloth cut into a shape? And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Unless the zip wasn't just fully zipped up?
I've gone back in...

holeymeg.png

If it's a zip pull, it's below the hole but it looks as if the seam goes further above it. so I think if it is a zip then maybe the zip itself has broken (but then the hole would've gone further up...

It may be that she's removed the belt and that bit of fabric is a belt loop.

However, the photos and description on Nordstrom suggests that there's no zip:

Conclusion: duck knows.

Additional Conclusion: DanDan needs to get out more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Kris Jenner will be keeping a very close eye on Harold. The very second she can prise him out of Rachel's claws he'll find himself married to a Kardashian who will, very quickly, fall properly pregnant with a real-life prince/ss who will be in the LoS :cautious:
---
And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
Oh sweet summer child, she wanted a huge tiara with emeralds but was told "no, you can have one of these smaller, simpler tiaras". Cue major tantrums from both Rachel and Harold. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've gone back in...

View attachment 2857881

If it's a zip pull, it's below the hole but it looks as if the seam goes further above it. so I think if it is a zip then maybe the zip itself has broken (but then the hole would've gone further up...

It may be that she's removed the belt and that bit of fabric is a belt loop.

However, the photos and description on Nordstrom suggests that there's no zip:

Conclusion: duck knows.

Additional Conclusion: DanDan needs to get out more.
I've taken some screenshots from the video. As it's a shirt dress, and from the Nordstrom page, it looks like the waist is elasticated, I think there isn't a zip and it is a hole. It also looks like it's fraying.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 16.05.10.png

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 16.04.45.png

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 16.04.13.png

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 16.05.35.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’ll spend that within a year. She has very expensive taste and needs to project her wealth which she thinks equates to success. It doesn’t, in her case it equates to someone who sold her family and her in laws down the river and sold her soul (figuratively speaking).

She’s got her mind on her money, her monies on her mind. View attachment 2856401
Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh tit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Meghan would have ached for HRH William to have given her one .....lols 😆😆😆
.... would have NEVER have happened 😆💀 deluded old hoe 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
im a hold ups girl! I was delighted to find that you can get them in 80 denier now!!!!! My girls both have to wear them for school and as incredibly long people they do get the right hump about them - they’re not comfy at all but it’s also a girls can’t wear trousers school 🤦‍♀️
---

I LOVE this Chaos!!!
Hold ups!! You tart! They're all about easy access! (Handy in a Vauxhall Viva, ahem, so I'm told!)!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Before I knew anything about Meghan's personality, when they got married I was kind of supportive of her. Because 'Ooh, yay, Harry's getting married! and it's a mixed race American woman, this is a cool moment in British history.' Even then, I remember tuning into the wedding and trying not to think about how bad she looked. The dress was ill-fitting and unfashionable and... I just don't know what it was supposed to be? It looked like what you might get if you told a 7 year old to draw a wedding dress. It was just white cloth cut into a shape? And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I see that wanker Johnathan is a bit fat liar just like Meghan, faking racist accusations.

I can’t understand why UCLA hired someone so untrustworthy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.