Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.
I felt the same. Despite the fact I would normally have been all over an event like this, I just couldn’t bear to watch. I knew she was a grifter and didn’t want to see her smug, satisfied face. I went for a day trip so I could avoid the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the pictures of her in her dress later that day. Bad dress - even worse hair. I thought she looked a right state! Wasn’t sorry I missed the wedding at all. Seemed like a complete farce.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.
Alas she was... much to HMTLQ's chagrin ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I was listening to a review of Tom Bowers Revenge...
Bower gives a description of the Markle family home.

Doria appeared to spend most of her time stoned and having sex with people other than Thomas.
And in the house were framed photos, which Thomas had taken, of Doria having sex with the said people who were not Thomas.

It all seemed a bit Fred West to me.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Is it possible the bleep Rachel, (knowing we see everything she does) thought if she went out with a rip, we’d talk about it ad nauseum and keep her trending? I’ve started consciously NOT clicking on anything about her. I read it all here anyway. I read the articles that @JAR21 have archived for us. The rest, I don’t care about any if the pair for pr pieces about her and her feral Pussy. That’s right. I said it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ll tell you what I got from this, Richard Osmon seems inhibited to say what he really thinks. He sugar coated what he said. I see this all the time and this particular couple get this ring of protection because we are told ANY criticism put their way is automatically categorised as racist. It’s unbelievable how that has been weaponised to obstruct people’s criticism of them. People know to be scared to say even anything remotely negative because of these sugars.

Well, it’s not working on me. Call me whatever you like, I think she’s a throughly nasty piece of work, and I look forward to the day she falls deep into a sink hole, never to be seen or heard of or spoken about ever again.

Also - Suits is the biggest show ever? I just don’t believe that. I don’t believe that to be true. Breaking Bad, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones, these were major successes, not Suits. It’s a ludicrous skewing of the figures.
100% breaking bad would blow suits out of the water. No comparison. I would also argue that suits is only well know because Meg met Harry. Otherwise its pretty non descript imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone know what/who this is referring to? 🤔
Could be this, don't know.

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre was opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay...
" Dubbed the 'Royal NHS ', Dumfries House offers couples and single women who have struggled to conceive a programme of complementary therapy.."
"Royal Health Service at Dumfries offers therapies to improve pregnancy chances."

"The Dumfries House Health and Wellbeing Centre, opened by HRH The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay on January 22, 2019, was made possible by the generosity of The Pureland Foundation and the Gabriel and Christine Chiu Family Foundation.

"In recognition .... these programmes are known as "The Prince’s Foundation Chiu Health and Wellness Programmes"

Daily Mail
"Bruno Wang, a deeply private – some might even say mysterious – individual, he rarely courts publicity.

"Still, he was willing to pose for `a photograph with Prince Charles in January 2019 at the opening of a health and wellness centre at Dumfries House, part of the Prince's charitable foundation.

"Behind them, a plaque unveiled moments earlier by the Prince prominently records that the centre was 'made possible by the generosity' of Mr Wang's foundation.

"What a contrast between this cheery image and another of 54-year-old Mr Wang which now, as then, features on the Taiwanese government's Ministry of Justice website.

"Alongside an appeal for information, Mr Wang's face looms from what is effectively a wanted poster accusing him of money laundering and being a fugitive from justice."

Russian donors were also involved, sending money through Lithuanian banks.

Guardian
"Detectives investigating cash-for-honours allegations involving the King’s Dumfries House-based charity, The Prince’s Foundation, are to take no further action.

"The Metropolitan Police said the decision followed advice from prosecutors and consideration of the information received to date.
Police launched an investigation in February last year following a series of newspaper articles accusing a former close confidant to the King, Michael Fawcett, of promising to help a Saudi billionaire donor achieve British citizenship and a knighthood."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Yes I think you've explained that very well - rehabilitating Camilla really is nothing like rehabilitating H&M. It isn't posisble - as you say - H&M have deliberately set out to undermine the RF. There isn't anyone comparable to them - they are seen by the general UK public as traitors who have badmouthed all of us on the world stage.

Perhaps Meghan should try mocking and ridiculing the US flag on US prime TV. The reaction she gets from the US general public might help her with an inkling of insight into why mocking QEII was so shocking for the UK public. That and all their other insults hurled from abroad. There's no coming back from their behaviour. Harry wasn't embarrased by her mock curtsy - his facial expression was seditious and enjoying that "edgy" feeling. He wasn't upset, that's wishful thinking.
We're on the very same page! Very interesting that you've made the same analogy as I've done for quite a while...

What if I went to America, knocked on some stranger's door and asked them to take down their proudly hoisted Stars and Strips so I could 'have a look at it'.
Then, when they obliged and handed it over to me, what if I dragged it through the mud and did a stupid dance on it, then took out a box of matches and just set fire to it on their front lawn...?

Knowing how deeply most Americans patriotically feel about The Flag, that's the closest I can get to the profound level of insult and sheer horror many Brits feel at Markle's atrocious treatment of HMTLQ, PP, the RF, the British people and our country.

If I'd destroyed the homeowner's flag, most likely, within 10mins, there would be 3 or 4 squad cars encircling me and police with drawn weapons pointing straight at me. If I survived that arrest and possible prosecution, I'd be on the next plane back to the UK with no chance of ever going to the US again.

This approaches the level of horror and disgust many Brits feel about Markle's vile behaviour towards us all here.
It's a genuine mystery to me, and obviously many others, that Chuck just accepts the appalling behaviour of Smeg and his son and obviously doesn't want to protect and defend his family and his nation...

Now, allegedly, without any sort of plea for forgiveness from the vile pair, he's making contingency plans to reward them by bringing them back to the UK.
I don't know, is he some sort of masochist?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I was on SATs marker training, and we weren't allowed to switch on our phones. Good use of the day and I was paid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I presumed smeg
I just posted this about Dumfries House, the fertility clinic which seems to have been set up just before the Stoats got married. This has been posted before along with the suggestion that the clinic and the Ho are linked but it's all speculation. But maybe this could be "the person close to her foreign-born husband"referred to, his father PC as was then.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was sitting outside in the sun, but left the TV on and popped in to see what everyone was wearing, then what she was wearing and went back outside. I did come back in to see what the duck I was hearing with that bloody preacher though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I felt the same. Despite the fact I would normally have been all over an event like this, I just couldn’t bear to watch. I knew she was a grifter and didn’t want to see her smug, satisfied face. I went for a day trip so I could avoid the whole thing. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the pictures of her in her dress later that day. Bad dress - even worse hair. I thought she looked a right state! Wasn’t sorry I missed the wedding at all. Seemed like a complete farce.
She looked like the scruffy,seedy,sleazebag she turned out to be, an utter black mark on our RF.

A tarts wedding with her in the lead role, bleep of a Woman!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
She looked like the scruffy,seedy,sleazebag she turned out to be, an utter black mark on our RF.

A tarts wedding with her in the lead role, bleep of a Woman!
What a bleeping old slapper that is. Her muvver looks like something out of Prisoner: Cell Block H , she looks a bit whiffy as well.
The sort that you stay upwind of on a hot day....... 🤢🫥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think Smegs might have had the long term goal of capturing William? She obviously will manipulate anyone to get what she wants, so she'd have no qualms divorcing Harry once she was in with William. She also obviously didn't understand how rank and duty happen within the royal family because she assumed she would have equal footing with Kate and couldn't believe she didn't get given a free castle etc and therefore didn't realise that she couldn't just seduce the future king to do whatever she wanted.

She may have had it all planned out in her head like an episode of Dynasty, where she could just seduce the younger brother, then hop from there to the heir, then one day be queen.

I might be imagining all this, but I bet it crossed her mind at least once.
That was EXACTLY the plan, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.