Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with most of your analogy…except this. Our flag, our patriotic symbols, customs and holidays are regularly abused these days. If you did all of the above in some areas of the US, the homeowner might be the one hassled by the police. And you’d be invited to appear on ‘the View’ to emote about what a heinous country this is.
That's bloody tragic. These lunatics don't know how blessed they are. I hear that they also let in hard core junkies as well these days too...way to destroy a beautiful country.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I tried to watch it - with the 2 eldest sprogs. However a cat appeared in the sitting room with a blue tit in his mouth and kind of lost everyone’s focus! I’ll find a pic because it was quite unreal!
Well you've every right to lose focus at such a scene...
Oh you mean the bird.

Good job Harry wasn't there, he'd have taken it as a sign from his mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just watched part 2 of Popcorned Palace's Lady C interview (still a part 3 to come). In it, he mentioned the Spring bombshell, and said he didn't expect her to reveal it on his show, but she was more than welcome to. She didn't bat an eyelid. She didn't refer to it.

As POV says, "What's going on?" 🤔😫

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I tried to watch it - with the 2 eldest sprogs. However a cat appeared in the sitting room with a blue tit in his mouth and kind of lost everyone’s focus! I’ll find a pic because it was quite unreal!
I can't even remember what I did on the day of their wedding apart from not watching it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wear suspenders all the time - have you tried them Sami?
Here I am in "Scarlet Seduction".
View attachment 2858239
Free yourself from the tyranny of your Nora Batty nylons! I believe that several senior ladies on here wear them discreetly and that this is a key part of their allure..... don't hesitate or be shy, you too can do it. !..x

Racy old tarts, haven't worn them since 1976, on honeymoon and the thought of my fat thighs like bleeding please pudding,flopping over the top is enough to turn the sodding milk sour!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Before I knew anything about Meghan's personality, when they got married I was kind of supportive of her. Because 'Ooh, yay, Harry's getting married! and it's a mixed race American woman, this is a cool moment in British history.' Even then, I remember tuning into the wedding and trying not to think about how bad she looked. The dress was ill-fitting and unfashionable and... I just don't know what it was supposed to be? It looked like what you might get if you told a 7 year old to draw a wedding dress. It was just white cloth cut into a shape? And the headpiece looked like a child's headband with a jewel glued to the middle. I wondered what she was going for. Maybe she wanted to look like she was more there for the love than for the pomp, compared to Kate, and so opted for less lace and fewer diamonds?
I can't get over how thick the wedding dress fabric seems to be - it just looks uncomfortable. The neckline and sleeves looked crap. and her hair looks like she did it herself 5 minutes before. She literally had the privilege of a ROYAL wedding and that's how she chose to dress?! I'm pissed it even got as far as a wedding, she should have been shown the door long before. It's clear she was already trouble as a girlfriend, she should not have been allowed to make it up the royal aisle.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I didn't watch it neither.

I was standing look out for a gang of South London villians what turned over Nott Cot.
It weren't hardly worth it.

All we got was some Ikea furniture and a suspiciously stained Liz Hurley face mask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So people will see them in two years time when they are waiting for a root canal.
Good move.
She's probably waiting for her mole (Eug) to let her know when the POW plans her first outing and then she'll drop the pictures trying to steal some of the POW's thunder. Good luck with that!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.
I watched primarily cos of alllll the drama in the lead up I wanted to see a train wreck in action. But also the fashions. But I switched off at the cringe fest sermon as I actually felt myself dying on the inside lol! The lone walk up the aisle was red flag central-why not have her mum???

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can't get over how thick the wedding dress fabric seems to be - it just looks uncomfortable. The neckline and sleeves looked crap. and her hair looks like she did it herself 5 minutes before. She literally had the privilege of a ROYAL wedding and that's how she chose to dress?! I'm pissed it even got as far as a wedding, she should have been shown the door long before. It's clear she was already trouble as a girlfriend, she should not have been allowed to make it up the royal aisle.

I still say she should have embraced whatever part of her is supposedly Indian and worn a lehenga if she (clearly) didn't know how to carry a gown. Even the plainest one would have looked far more elegant and bridal.

(Disclaimer: We don't accept the Harry Potter ones as real lehengas, or from whenever I remember Mindy Kaling wearing a saree or lehenga, so not like those horrors either)

A muddy dog would look far more presentable than she did that day 🙄

It's hilarious though - especially brides usually wear and try to look their best on the wedding day. That was her best? 😂

Donna Noble looked better running for her life (or a taxi!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I did a quick Google. It says Dorito was born 2 September 1956 but that excerpt has "abt 1959".
I don't know if it's smoking cigarettes or crack but Dorito looks older than both those years.
It's called a tough bloody paper round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still say she should have embraced whatever part of her is supposedly Indian and worn a lehenga if she (clearly) didn't know how to carry a gown. Even the plainest one would have looked far more elegant and bridal.

(Disclaimer: We don't accept the Harry Potter ones as real lehengas, or from whenever I remember Mindy Kaling wearing a saree or lehenga, so not like those horrors either)

A muddy dog would look far more presentable than she did that day 🙄

It's hilarious though - especially brides usually wear and try to look their best on the wedding day. That was her best? 😂

Donna Noble looked better running for her life (or a taxi!).

Who knows but perhaps she gave old flap ears a bj, hence the protection from him and blackmail!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't think 'the racist royals made me use a surrogate so the kids would be white' would fly for 10 minutes. The only people who'll believe that are the sugars, plus a few anti monarchists and BLM obsessives. Everyone else will know its bullshit.
She may not use the most clever argument, correction: she won't for sure use any clever argument, but she will for sure deny any blame on the subject.

• Sick
  • Heart
Daniel Boland…..

Holy Firetruck! This is the first time I watched the smeagol with the kiddies video. Who in the hell let that vile troll anywhere near special needs kids? She sheds miasma like a Siberian Husky sheds undercoat in the summer. That explains the book choices, but nothing can explain the 'Meghan shows her acting skills' headlines. It should read meghan shows her inept, overacting, blundering lack of acting skills. She was practically shrieking in front of those kids in a cosplay attempt at happy excitement. Bah This makes me so angry, those kids had no idea she was a royal Murican Pwincess. Some of the patients in Children's Hospitals never get to go home. They should never be exploited for PR purposes.
Well she exploited murdered children for PR, so I should not be surprised that she exploited special needs kids in another inept, cringe worthy, camera crew laden PR stunt.

1712342358241.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Bookworm. H giving a speech at Better Up

Thanks @LadyMuck :coffee:
The Stoat is supposed to be giving a speech at the Better.Up event on 10th and 11th April in San Francisco. He's listed as a speaker and photographed with hair, but on the agenda and programme he's nowhere to be seen.
Tickets cost $1,595 without accommodation but with lunch on the 2 days.
Misan Harriman is still squabbling on X as people take his photoshopped photos to pieces.
The Stoat will give a speech at St Paul's for the 10th IG Anniversary. The Ho is trying to use the fact that the Stoat lost his case for police protection as an excuse not to come with him. The Stoat also complains that he's at risk, but doesn't seem to be similarly at risk in San Francisco Better.Up.
If the Taliban want to get you, they will.
The Ho is busy interviewing CEOs for her empty ARO website. You get your stock in and organised, then you get a CEO.
BookWorm commented that the book the Ho was reading to the children in hospital was for ages 2 -6, but the children were much older. Typical Ho.
I thought Better.Up had moved to Texas, shut down in SF and kept the Stoat on as some sort of unhinged "consultant" as he was on a fixed contract?

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.