Harry & Meghan #433 Meghan Serves Other People's Children Up On A Silver Platter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren't even invited but reporters (or them) are really trying to make it happen.

I hope William, Catherine and kids can make it.

View attachment 2857596
How nice for the Scion of the House of Westminster to have been outed as Godfather to a cardboard carton! I don't think he even knew, and was tacked on later 'cos Willy had him as Godfather - I want Hugh too!
Nasty thing to do to your old friend, make him Godfather to a shoebox as though this was on a par with being Godfather to Prince George.
Surely a first for any aristocratic family, pledging to offer spiritual guidance to a Billy Bookcase?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Why does Netflix feel this needed to be dragged up again? Will they be making a show based on the Oprah interview?
Wish they'd do one on the Sussex Squad and expose them properly

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Popcorned Planet Andy Signor currently live, revealing the latest about Diddy's son and yacht tapes recording. Quite long but interesting!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What? What on earth is bowl food?

ETA I looked it up. They didn’t have a proper wedding meal? what a shite affair, how did she get that past HMTLQ and PP?
You know like how we put our dogs' food in a bowl...?
I read that the stoat has some sort of affinity for such food bowls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fekkin chavs they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh tit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?
They said parts of Massachusetts felt it, but I didn't where I am. So scary!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I read that the stoat has some sort of affinity for such food bowls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Fekkin chavs they are.
Actual footage of Harold lurking on this thread reading about food bowls:

mvm9fyja1xbbfa7u6sb1kj4&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
And didn't even serve proper food.

'Bowl Food' FFS

I just looked it up even though I had an idea. This is how we feed guests at functions - either full buffets (simple or elaborate depending on budget or occasion, but everyone can have a belly-full with lots left over for donating), or thalis (platters) like these. This is our (Gujarati in this case) "bowl food" from a (non-wedding) function of one of the richest families in India, followed by more dessert separately 😂

article-202349212270244822000.jpeg

Smegs shows herself up in an effort to look "modern" every time 🤦😂

Exactly right @PurvyPanda . And I honestly believe if the devil approached with an offer, she'd sign without hesitation.

East Coast Americans - anyone else experience the Earthquake an hour ago? It was out of NJ a 4.8, and my 1st thought, when the air snapped and the space was trembling, my 1st thought was “Oh tit. My Vertigo is back”. But when the blinds were moving, I knew it wasn't medical.
Did Smegs stomp her foot or was it an earthquake?

Read about the earthquake when I woke up from a nap two hours ago, mum asked if I'd heard. I told her it was just Smegs smashing crockery 😂

Which reminds me, I'd better check if today's tremors here are showing up on the seismology centre website. I've been feeling them more for a few days, one was reported yesterday. My city is built on a major fault line and my area in particular is built on unstable land, so happy days playing if it was an earthquake or something wrong with my brain, spine or nerves 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I didn’t watch the wedding. I did the gardening that day. I knew she was a wannabe on the make, and EVERYTHING she’s done since then proves I was absolutely right. She wasn’t even thinly veiled about it.
Neither did I. I just had no interest. I probably thought oh that's nice when it was announced that they were getting married. I saw clips on Gogglebox. Massive crowds all wishing them well. And then she has the neck to call it a spectacle and claim they were married three days before. 🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
What? What on earth is bowl food?

ETA I looked it up. They didn’t have a proper wedding meal? what a shite affair, how did she get that past HMTLQ and PP?
reckon that MM & H had trashed so many conventions by that point....
- the private ceremony 3 days before (with the AoC's connivance)
- a white virginal dress on a once/twice divorcee
- Harold with a beard wearing military dress
- bridal party no tights
- no father/uncle of the bride walking her down the aisle & KC3 acting in lieu for the last bit
- the 6 hour long long long long long sermon
- a to z class celebs outnumbering the usual rellies relishing the walk down

..... when the bowl food was going to be on the menu, that HMQ threw her hands up in despair and muttered 'What the heck, let's go the whole hog and get this tit-fest over & done with as quickly as possible'

• Heart
As James Cordon was there I suppose it makes sense to have food bowls.
Or perhaps a nose bag or trough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Fekkin chavs they are.

I'll have to to get a platter for the Pup if he hears about this. He's already refusing kibble for fear that Smegs is thinking of selling dog food 😂

He has a dog bowl only for water though - I got him a nice our sort of bowl for food and mum gave him a small bowl from one of our dinner sets for when we have to feed or water him in another area/have to give him something separately.

Also a confession: I have fallen over his dog bowl a few times (dizzy or just clumsy). He pushed me once too. Will my Whingetome sell? 🤔

Actual footage of Harold lurking on this thread reading about food bowls:

View attachment 2858227

😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 :m :m

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is probably the only thing that Smegs and I agree on! 🤣

The man who invented tights should be taken out and shot, after substantial torture. (It has to be a man....a woman wouldn't invent such uncomfortable, troublesome apparel! )

They are soooo uncomfortable, always the threat of getting a snag or a ladder (which is always a touch of anxiety when you're going to a special event or an interview etc). So you have to watch where you sit and how you move around 'obstacles' like dogs and cats or small children, or the bags you're carrying, or they might catch just putting on your shoes. They're like a way of hobbling women imo.

When I was a conformist tight wearer, they didn't have tights in tall sizes so they didn't quite fit me, I was always irritated by them shrinking back down and having to hotch them up surreptitiously. (Smegs isn't tall but she has abnormally skinny legs so they may have been slightly baggy on her...not a good look either.
Then there's the expense, having to buy new ones frequently. Whoever invented them was onto a real money spinner with the built-in obsolescence...

PLUS! Unless they're the thick sort that you only wear in the depths of winter, they don't even keep your legs warm. But in summer heat they're too clingy and even sweaty.
In fact they're bloody useless, more trouble than they're worth!

I was wonderfully liberated when I didn't have to wear them anymore.
I can honestly say if a job required that I wear tights, I simply wouldn't take it no matter how much it paid, not even if it involved crowns and tiaras!!
I wear suspenders all the time - have you tried them Sami?
Here I am in "Scarlet Seduction".
istockphoto-1361537787-612x612.jpg

Free yourself from the tyranny of your Nora Batty nylons! I believe that several senior ladies on here wear them discreetly and that this is a key part of their allure..... don't hesitate or be shy, you too can do it. !..x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Neither did I. I just had no interest. I probably thought oh that's nice when it was announced that they were getting married. I saw clips on Gogglebox. Massive crowds all wishing them well. And then she has the neck to call it a spectacle and claim they were married three days before. 🥴
I tried to watch it - with the 2 eldest sprogs. However a cat appeared in the sitting room with a blue tit in his mouth and kind of lost everyone’s focus! I’ll find a pic because it was quite unreal!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.