Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
Can anyone who has watched the Taz interviewing Lady C video and the Thomas Markle one let us know if they reveal anything we don't already know and if they can actually prove any of our suspicions, please?
Did Avid Gardener also film an interview with Lady C?

Call me a bitch or whatever but I find it hilarious that these youtubers are so full of their own self importance that they think they are professional broadcasters now.

They will be doing nightly news bulletins next.
Hi there @Chita - I expect lots of people may have responded by now so my thoughts may well duplicate or be redundant!
But it seems to me that we're at some sort of watershed point, the tide really does feel like it's changing. So it's quite probably a good idea to document what we're hearing and seeing.

I've been watching more videos and comparing/contrasting.
I think the interviews by Avid Gardener, Popcorned Planet, Stef the Alternerd and Taz's were very good, high quality with a lot of very intelligent questions and answers. I only spent a short while on the Tom Jnr one.

You talked about youtubers being self-important and I've certainly thought that of quite a few of them for a long while. Reflecting on all those I've seen in this round though, I really do think that these youtubers have done a grand job in their interviews and especially in asking the upfront questions we'd want to ask.
It seems to me that they've risen to the challenge of the complete absence, disinterest and sheer cowardice of the lickspittle media.
I'm very impressed that 'our people' have filled the void - and I congratulate them!
Georgie was the same consummate performer as she always is on broadcast TV yet, it seems to me, she does better in these longer form interviews.
The conversational form allows her to relax and expand on her themes. However,
I've not heard anything new. Nothing. Perhaps there are more little 'easter eggs' in the book. I doubt it'll contain any of the much needed big bombshells though.

What I would say in mitigation though is that Georgie does sound very much more sure of her ground when talking in these interviews about, for example, the contentious elements and really does have the moonbump farce well between her teeth. She's not going to let that one go! (YAY!)
I imagine that now she's had the lawyers fine-combing the book and passing it for publication, she has the confidence to firmly express the evidence and facts as we know and have seen them and ditto her opinions. That strength and certitude can only be good for the cause of truth imo. In other words, there's a head of steam building that the RF will not be able to ignore at some point sooner rather than later.

Another thing I found myself applauding is Georgie's self-generated smart and inclusive PR campaign. With this book she's involved audiences that are new to her, not her usual beat. She's acquitted herself well with this new crop of interviewers and they've done her proud!
I'm hoping she's going to do an interview with PDina to cover more of the US audience. They get on well so that should be a good one too.

Another plaudit from me for Taz. She conducted that interview in a relaxed, friendly and professional way. She made it look easy - and it isn't (I know whereof I speak.) She has a lovely screen presence and I find myself hoping that she'll get discovered by local TV and that she'll become an 'overnight sensation'!

A mention for TRG's latest video on Geogie's updated book. Well worth watching the whole and listening to Griftie's reading of its epilogue.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Amiyaya

VIP Member
And yet she still managed to squat with knees together.
As a person who’s spent many years wearing Kevlar it’s a nightmare! It doesn’t allow proper movement, it’s heavy, it rubs, and yes whilst I could still do my job effectively it is very limiting. Never tried it with heels on but it also disrupts your centre of balance massively, and does make you top heavy.
When Stab vests were first introduced they were one size fits all and they definitely didn’t! I am of a full bust and spent the first year of wearing it with boobs squeezing out of the armpits!!!! And toppling over at times when crouching to do something or speak to someone.

• Wow
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
Thanks to @Thalia for the glorious thread title :)

Recap:

The Sainted Meghan has bestowed her presence upon some sickly urchins in hospital, where she took time out of her busy schedule to read books, sign autographs and hug children who most certainly did not look like they were there under duress...

How do we know this? because luckily for us, a photographer was there to capture the beauty of this moment for posterity.

Carry on Tattlers :)
WHAT? NO!

But...

But the interpretive dance...

Bugger...

Okay, here we go, an interpretive dance representing Rachel serving other peoples kids on silver platters:

From Hello Dolly *sweet nod* to the flatpacks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
And the comparison between the two might just be too juicy to ignore.
America always protect their own people especially those with lots of $$$ as we have seen so many times.

I have great respect for the normal Americans but their money people stink and I bet they shaft the nice people too,

Sorry our Murican Tattler s not being nasty just my opinion as I see it!!

Not too different from our lot all rotten to the core!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

wibble

VIP Member
According to Neil Sean, the reason for the delay in the paperback edition of Spare is that the publisher wants additional content and Harry wants to remove things that he said about William and Catherine.

• Wow
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
And as the post I made from X shows: maybe the RF is complicit in Archie’s birth, but DEFINITELY NOT the other kids!! It’ll be interesting to see if/how the RF responds to this! I also foresee the Harkles putting out some BS to garner sympathy about surrogacy. Fuck the both of you! YOU LIED!! There’s nothing wrong with surrogacy at all, but lying & pretending?!?!?! No sympathy from me!!
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
can't see it happening. 1000 years of history down the drain? Maybe at the beginning of this farce it might have been mooted, but not now after such an elaborate hoax. Moonbumps aren't a prerequisite for IVF or surrogacy as far as I know!!

They can’t just issue letters patent though. Emma Thynne, The Marchioness of Bath went to court over this and lost

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I think she is so deranged and plays so much with Hazno's paranoias, that I find it possible that:
  • She used a bump to outsmart the evil press about the timings of her pregnancy;
  • They kept the registers secret to protect their privacy from the evil press;
  • They keep the children isolated to protect them from the press and to assure that when they reveal them, some magazine will pay millions for the pictures.
As I stated, it is also possible that the ILBW keeps them away just because they are not perfectly cute as she wanted them to be.

I say that this is possible, not that I believe in this version of facts.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
But there would have been so much positivity and love for them if they needed IVF/surrogates etc - it would have cemented them into the hearts of pretty much everyone!

that could have then been used to urge change in the LOS, remove stigma and would honestly have made her the only ‘Queen of Hearts’ anyone would remember.

the charity support, the personal support, the normalising of fertility issues and I would have been behind them a million percent - for me personally my fertility journey was a long hard one - why would you lie about this when you could have actually and genuinely changed the world?
Totally agree! They could have and would have gotten a TON of compassion for it, but I believe they lied about all of it because both were too fixated on having children for the LOS. They probably figured surrogacy wouldn’t qualify them, so they lied. I think the RF probably WOULD have made an exception & allowed them in the LOS if they were surrogate kids, but that’s not how the Gruesomes chose to do things and now it’s all blowing up in their faces…(I’m sorry about your pregnancy struggles, Ami. I couldn’t have babies at all, so I had to opt for being a dog Momma, instead!)

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I still think the RF were blindsided and Minges plans were to revolutionise the monarchy by bringing surrogates into the LOS without giving them a choice. The dates for conception don’t add up. The gestation periods don’t add up and the way she presented don’t add up. I don’t believe for a single minute we will ever find out but this weren’t your simple births - she looked more pregnant than at any other time when they introduced Archie to CBS! And any ‘birth tales’ are debunked very easily and quickly by people with actual knowledge.

or my other line of thought is that Ginge won’t allow the kids to be seen because he is bonkers!

• Heart
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Indeed...
An unlikely tale..

I had the quickest labour ever recorded for our hospital- 31 minutes from waters breaking at home to holding my babe - I couldn’t have laughed even if I’d wanted! I’ve also had a water birth and one of mine was with an epidural also.

This is all bullshit.

• Heart

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Another Tom Quinn ‘exclusive’ 🙄
Another know all know fuck all mouthpiece.

Prick!!

I saw a picture on Facebook of a trans man!! and a Woman in a full burqua sitting on a train and captioned in was a WW1 soldier saying I wish I hadn't bothered.

How apt!

• Heart
  • Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
more like she's said "fuck it. Life's too short - do what you want (and she wouldn't be blamed for saying "but do it without me") if indeed she has given in.
That’s such a shit article, the Harkles aren’t coming back , it simply isn’t going to happen and if by some act of lucifer they did, that would signal the end of the monarchy.

• Sick
  • Heart