Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking

In the last ten minutes the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced that Meghan the Duchess of Sussex has been rushed to the chiropodist.

We go over to a Penkse Media reporter who will make up a whole bunch of tit that never happened, and include Catherine the Princess of Wales in a click bait title - though they won't as they will dead-name her as Kate Middleton.

"It it understood that the Duchess of Sussex was due to attend for her regular bunion laser treatment when the chiropodist discovered a verruca. The Duchess was obviously very shocked by this discovery, as Harry had promised to stop wearing her shoes. From what we understand the Duchess is doing well. And is sitting up in bed reading copies of the Bench, Spare, Finding Freedom and Endgame, as well as the issue of Vogue that she guest edited - all available from her new website American Bauxite Ostrich."

It is unclear when the Duchess will return to work following this health scare.

A spokes-huperson said "The chiropodist has placed the il Duce on a course of Bazuka gel. This is obviously very tiring to apply. We will have to wait and see when Prince William announces his engagements to find out when philanthropist, feminist icon, and beloved world leader, Megan, will return to "work".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Aside from the fact that this individual (can't bring myself to call him a man) has a face like a well smacked arse (well, he really doesn't know how to smile, does he?), he really is knuckling down on the grifting here. The more attention he gets, the more (one assumes) he is cashing in on this horrible lifestyle choice of racism, mysogyny and just pure unfettered bile & hatred towards a woman and high profile family he doesn't know but whom he targets repeatedly.

It's worth remembering that the man was not even on anyone's radar until the gruesome twosome included him in their "documentary" aka fairy story aka lie-fest!

It really is true that the face reflects what's on the inside, and the utter disgust and contempt shown on his face in all his photos reflects what & how he feels towards everyone else.

Twunt!

View attachment 2835836
The first time I heard of him was when he got involved in the Depp v Heard case Not sure if it was ever proven 100% but what he is doing for Madam, he was doing for Heard and when called out, played the victim.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Breaking

In the last ten minutes the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced that Meghan the Duchess of Sussex has been rushed to the chiropodist.

We go over to a Penkse Media reporter who will make up a whole bunch of tit that never happened, and include Catherine the Princess of Wales in a click bait title - though they won't as they will dead-name her as Kate Middleton.

"It it understood that the Duchess of Sussex was due to attend for her regular bunion laser treatment when the chiropodist discovered a verruca. The Duchess was obviously very shocked by this discovery, as Harry had promised to stop wearing her shoes. From what we understand the Duchess is doing well. And is sitting up in bed reading copies of the Bench, Spare, Finding Freedom and Endgame, as well as the issue of Vogue that she guest edited - all available from her new website American Bauxite Ostrich."

A spokes-huperson said "The chiropodist has placed the il Duce on a course of Bazuka gel. This is obviously very tiring to apply. We will have to wait and see when Prince William announces his engagements to find out when philanthropist, feminist icon, and beloved world leader, Megan, will return to "work".
Bloody brilliant @wibble !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The first time I heard of him was when he got involved in the Depp v Heard case Not sure if it was ever proven 100% but what he is doing for Madam, he was doing for Heard and when called out, played the victim.
He shows up before that in a BBC documentary hosted David Badeil.

My guess is he was somehow recruited by David Brock in that offshoot of Media Matters (the name of which escapes me) that was going to win the "cyber war" and get Hilary elected - but ended up proving that $100 spent in a Russian bot farm was more effective that spending billions on advertising... apparently.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Bouzy is part of the problem. He
Breaking

that is brilliant @wibble 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
Am I blind. I don’t see the grand fucker of them all, Dorito the drug pusher? And let’s put Rachel there twice. Just because everything she is and does. Ty. 🦋 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This one is obsessive and got increasingly so
Endless tweets Catherines dead or in a coma I'm going to report for dehumanization
View attachment 2836063View attachment 2836064View attachment 2836065
My partner has lost two siblings and his father to cancer. I’ll let him know he immediately needs to stop with the Ouija board jokes then, or tell him his family are blacklisted from society because when his brother was dying their family nickname for him was “make a wish”. You’re not allowed a sense of humour anymore when bad things happen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This one is obsessive and got increasingly so
Endless tweets Catherines dead or in a coma I'm going to report for dehumanization
View attachment 2836063View attachment 2836064View attachment 2836065
I've been told by several health care professionals that it's important to try and stay positive following a cancer diagnosis. But hey, I'm going to ignore them and their years of training and experience and get my advice from ignorant tossers on Tik Tok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Which one of you did this??

I find it astonishing that her web or publicity team never bother to grab all the domains that are obvious mis-spellings and variants of her business domain. It's literally a few dollars to do so, versus the thousands of dollars that the glossy website will have cost to launch. Well unless she sits at home and does these websites herself, in between boiling up the jam and stitching together the tote bags.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't think anyone has pointed this out (although I've only skimmed over the last few threads)

Every single one of those people who cracked jokes and bullied Catherine by demanding to see her etc. etc. but then announced they were sooo upset when she revealed her cancer diagnosis. Not one of those bleeping hypocrites gave a second's thought to George, Charlotte or Louis while they were ripping their mother to shreds :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.