Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that website offers celebrity honey.
Honey is great as it doesn’t go off so you can whip it out of the cupboard and offer some of your ‘Juliane Moore, will Ferrell, Reece Witherspoon honey to friends . However jam has a short life, so bragging rights will be short.

Meghan doesn’t have friends to brand her honey and I can’t imagine a premium for Bouzy honey.

Unless Harry and Doria are going to do marijuna
Infused honey. Hopefully their hive just stings the three of them on the ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.
Thank you! Another very astute perspective on the painful and sad state of affairs that the RF has got itself into - with a lot of help from what our dear late Queen called 'dark forces'. Oh boy, was she spot on with that!

It came to me yesterday, a vague memory that HMTLQ actually did once call a meeting of newspaper editors at Buck House to ask them to stop plaguing Diana in the early days. Do you/anyone remember the details of that?

So, it's not exactly unheard of for the Monarch to intervene. I don't think she would have allowed the atrocious Catherine-bashing to go on either had she been here and well enough.

I wonder if Chuck was too long as Prince of Wales? Until his mother died he'd spent his whole life not being in ultimate control. Maybe it was a lot to expect him to change overnight into being The Boss? Not that I'm excusing him at all. He had and has the power. He decided that laissez faire would be the best optics for him. Short term self-gratification at the expense of the wellbeing of his family....apples don't fall far from the tree, the idiot son fully exemplifies that.

The good news is that William has, with the mentorship of his grandmother, made himself The Boss already. I'd expect some seismic changes when he ascends.

Another thought hit me like a brick during my Paroxysm of Angry/Sad was that NONE of this would have happened if the idiot son hadn't dragged the ho into his family. She is the link to the massive MSM operations in the US (hence the world). The UK was a bit of a hadbeen backwater to the US until the shedemon was inserted into the fold. They barely reported on anything Royal until she got to work.

As you say, despite all the in-depth intelligence on the Markle/Ragland family, corporately the RF seriously underestimated the threat. Maybe they had an inkling that they were damned if they did and damned if they didn't allow her in. Several senior Royal relatives and the idiot's friends did warn him though, I don't believe the likely mayhem was exactly unforeseen. At least some could read the writing on the wall from the very start.

Oh, and just to emphasise, the distinctive mark of any bully or abuser is their invariable propensity to attack when their targets are most vulnerable.
Shame on the idiot and his ho, all their many minions and MSM.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just noticed at the very end it says 'powered by Godaddy'. Is this the opposite to M' 'mama knows best'
No. GoDaddy is a legit domain registering and hosting site service provider. I’ve had my domain through them for 25 years. the mama knows best tit is Rachel’s (shell?) company’s name. GoDaddy is our friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know X/Twatter has become the Wild West since Musk took over but surely they can't allow hate speech to this degree? Genuine question, do they no longer have community standards guidelines or is it just a free for all?
I thought he was getting rid of the bots- even to report some of the abuse is difficult- it should be easier- the selections are not specific enough- I get lost - and then i get a no violation found reply🤯

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
King to address nation Maundy Thursday
View attachment 2836380

I hope He mentions His Wonderful Daughter In Law The Princess ofWales just to stick to to the Gruesomes Tho whats betting They will do something to clap back
---
Odd how Eugenie tweeted today about her son's birthday but no mention of Kate. Yet she wished KC well after his diagnosis

Because She is a Troll

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You are correct. Wow, these people are nuts:

The add photo says Roma heirloom tomato, but the photo is of regular heirlooms.

Yet the rich, stupid sheep just click and spend. Baah, baah, dumb sheep have you any brains? No sir, no sir, money bags no loner full cause I keep buying, stupid, pretentious crap.

Edit: For me, tomatoes are important. I grew up thinking they tasted like pink Styrofoam until I had my first fresh from the garden tomato. Now finding the perfect tomatoes is a shopping quest. Don't show me photos of heirlooms and say they are romas you idjets.
You are a woman after my own heart! The perfect tomato is a thing of absolute joy ❤ ❤ ❤ Unfortunately I cant grow the bastards, they always split on me :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think everyone is struggling with the Wild West of Social Media and we can't expect the RF to be experts at controlling BOTS and stopping attacks. I think it's fair to say WME has some questions to answer but there's nobody to ask them really. Nobody is controlling the chaos of Twitter.

If MM was going to be stopped it would have been TLQ who could have done it and weathered the storm - but they would have been accused of racism and that would have done huge damage with MM playing the victim. At least now her true colours are showing.

I suspect William will introduce a Siberian freeze when it comes to H&M. No 'darling boy' type announcements. Charles must be terrified being so ill, and there's no way he can be expected to take action against H&M right now. He needs to recoup just like Catherine. The rejig of the website is a hint of things to come. He won't give them anything to complain about like taking their Titles away. They just need freezing out completely and the Royal Rota of reporters needs to be culled following the attacks on Catherine.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know X/Twatter has become the Wild West since Musk took over but surely they can't allow hate speech to this degree? Genuine question, do they no longer have community standards guidelines or is it just a free for all?
It's always been like this.
The only difference since Musk tok over is that now you don't get banned for telling people like Baroness Bruck to go duck themself.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Pov. H tried to change the narrative and claims they were told just before it went public. Nope not buying it!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
You are a woman after my own heart! The perfect tomato is a thing of absolute joy ❤ ❤ ❤ Unfortunately I cant grow the bastards, they always split on me :cry:
Same Wackie, my absolute favourite and I eat them most days. How often do you water them?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Put hats on them, or a parasol over the top and add coffee grounds and vermiculite to the grow bag. It took me years to be able to grow them and now I have the plumpest and juiciest around!
But not Rachel’s coffee - too much lead in it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Re tomatoes: I probably dont water them regularly enough, am a bit erratic in that respect! hats? parasol? are we back into Royal etiquette?! coffee grounds, I could scrape out the pod things I guess?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I'm confused
This is a twitter account like baroness bruck who spends all day spewing hate about the RF except MM
As a nurse if 30 years of course I understand black homour and use it myself That twitter account is a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and hate. They've just tweeted that The Kings address on Thursday is to tell us more lies. They just won't let it go.
Sorry, I was attempting to be sarcastic because he/she/it appears to be saying that William shouldn't be laughing because his wife has cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Think about what history tells us about religious wars. There is a religious war raging In America….and it has spread to the UK. No, they are not burning homes and executing non-believers. They are cancelling them, indicting them on ‘selective charges’, holding them responsible for ‘selective periods of history’ and using church media/social media to repeat their catechism over and over again and spread their hoaxes….until you reflexively hate exactly the people they desire you to hate.

In fairness i will add the many of the adherents of this faith, have had some very valid points and they do believe that spreading their gospel serves humanity…but they have watched as their clergy and cardinals have lied and stolen, and destroyed lives…and they stayed mute for the…larger cause.

If American politics slip into our discussions here, it is because we know how this religion operates. We know that the ridicule, hatred and lies directed at the RF…are the same methodology used in our politics today. So the POW is now an adulterer, a violent man, a colonist whose evil family stole from rightful and uber-righteous peoples.

His wife, if she is alive, is a liar and a racist. The RF is anathema to this Woke religion and they will not stop. Why should they…they have quite the success record in the US. I see their hoaxes reported as truth in many places.

H&M have been moderately useful. Now the one problem that is emerging is that the working class and even many minorities are noticing the lavish cathedrals being built while nothing gets done for them. I don’t believe Diana ever aligned herself with any divisive movement but M&H are deeply imbedded in Wokery. I think it could be tough to start a business with their ‘history’ as some of the Church popularity is in decline….and that’s not even factoring in her Mean Girl Image.

But I can actually see her appointed Ambassador to the UK, if the party aligned with the Church retains control.. This would give them and M&H a significant platform to advocate for ‘needed change’ in your colonist country and to agitate the oppressed Dominions.
Very well said. I entirely agree with you that politics is inextricably linked to all the madness and mayhem that's been unleashed on us.
I know that some/many people don't want to get drawn into politics and I can see the point - why would anyone decent want to get entangled in that whole pit of snakes and scammers?

But we ignore the lessons of history at our peril. When you liken our current situation to old religious wars, @MeInMidAmerica, I believe that you hit the nail on the head. We are facing a cult now, a very large, lockstep cult determined to impose their ill-thought out belief system on the rest of the world. (Why do my memories of walking around Salem, MA, and learning about how the whole community was swept up in the murderous sheer insanity of the witchfinders keep insisting themselves as I write...?)

We know that it's not a good idea to allow liars to get away with their frauds and manipulations, to ignore fanatical zealots and to appease bullies and control freaks. Sometimes we just have to face the horror, learn about it, understand it as best we can and then decide whether to comply or to resist it.
It's too late when they're smashing your door down because you wrote an innocuous SM comment about preferring the 'wrong' presidential candidate or your bank freezes all your assets because you happened to pass a mild comment about their ESG policy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Re tomatoes: I probably dont water them regularly enough, am a bit erratic in that respect! hats? parasol? are we back into Royal etiquette?! coffee grounds, I could scrape out the pod things I guess?
We use old tights (3 female household there’s a lot) slice down the long bits of the leg and stretch them between the canes so they still get sun but don’t split. I use the inside of the pods -doesn’t need a lot but probably a weeks worth? Also water the bottom of the pots every day and mist the leaves every other morning is how I do it - no burning or splitting!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
$250
I missed that on first read ..$250 for honey from *Julianne Moore‘s bees ..🤣🤣

The absolute best honey I ever tasted a was London honey …bees in hives on the city roof tops that go into the Royal Parks in the day ..amazing . &No hint of an Oscar winner !!
!!
We had that honey! They have the hives on the roof in Piccadilly. We also bought these; the market for honey is full!
20240325_101755.jpg

Smeg do your research. You aren't *speshul*.
This wasn't $250. A pricey but much less expensive alternative at £9.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.