Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
In Catherine's speech there was absolutely no self pity, just thoughts and concerns for others. Her brother in law wrote a book on how his brother got one more sausage than him. She could not have made the gruesomes look any more pathetic. Catherine is class personified.

• Heart
Reactions: 103

Libitina

VIP Member
With around 200 million views so far across just Twitter/X, Instagram and the BBC news, I think we can safely say that Catherine has broken the internet.

Hopefully the press will leave them all alone now, over the Easter holidays at least and let them all recuperate and come to terms with her new diagnosis.

The Harkles can crawl back under their rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

penpitstop

Thanks so much @SlavaUkraini for setting up thread and for votes for title 🌻.

Stewart Purvis was on C4 news and said that the groundswell of hatred towards the Wales' was unprecedented and came from U.S. based TikTokers........how strange.

Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240324_085313.jpg

Super winningest title by @SkiesOfBlue with 69
votes 🗳

Just had my first cuppa, we're all still processing the horrible news. Please add your summaries here🙏

The bin is overflowing with #ToxicUSMedia and all the other clucking funts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Crikey! I went for a pub lunch and came back to a new thread! Twas excellent and the bonus is I can see the pub from my bedroom window! I’ve had a very ‘English’ day, woke to church bells (visible from my dressing room window!), horse manhandling about the countryside, saw deer and pheasants, and now I’m Gin and roast beef infused!

I like to hope that our beloved Princess of Wales and her wonderful family have many many days of similar loveliness over their Easter holidays, and that she is able to relax and enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

knoddle

VIP Member
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I bought these yesterday & thought in light of all the shitty news going on in our world as of late, I’d share them with all of you today! 🥰
IMG_6867.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Breaking

In the last ten minutes the Office of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced that Meghan the Duchess of Sussex has been rushed to the chiropodist.

We go over to a Penkse Media reporter who will make up a whole bunch of shit that never happened, and include Catherine the Princess of Wales in a click bait title - though they won't as they will dead-name her as Kate Middleton.

"It it understood that the Duchess of Sussex was due to attend for her regular bunion laser treatment when the chiropodist discovered a verruca. The Duchess was obviously very shocked by this discovery, as Harry had promised to stop wearing her shoes. From what we understand the Duchess is doing well. And is sitting up in bed reading copies of the Bench, Spare, Finding Freedom and Endgame, as well as the issue of Vogue that she guest edited - all available from her new website American Bauxite Ostrich."

It is unclear when the Duchess will return to work following this health scare.

A spokes-huperson said "The chiropodist has placed the il Duce on a course of Bazuka gel. This is obviously very tiring to apply. We will have to wait and see when Prince William announces his engagements to find out when philanthropist, feminist icon, and beloved world leader, Megan, will return to "work".

• Haha
  • Heart

Jaybob

So now Princess Kate is "beloved daughter in law" has an unbreakable cancer bond with KC3 and someone in the DM has said the health bullying she's endured these past few weeks is "the worst he'd ever seen". Beat that Rachel, with your fake tears and cries of racism and self proclaimed "most trolled person in the world".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Hey 👋🏻
I'm still catching up and I'm not quite up to date yet....

I've been musing since seeing a post from Teresa Longo Fans (I think on the last thread as I'm not on X) maybe TRF are playing the 'Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey' game in terms of H&M.

I was pleased to see them descend down TRF Website and I do think KC3 would be silly to remove them completely. Hear me out.....

If he removes them completely then it plays into H&M's victim narrative and I think it would reflect negatively on TRF as there are still people who see H&M as victims of the "evil, racist" RF. I think this more so since Charles and Catherine were alleged to be the ones who made the racist comments.

I've noticed from our lovely posters that Meghan's Mole and Lady C are being a bit more provocative about the Moonbump and comments from Lady C about M not giving birth are brave if she doesn't know this for fact.

I think Catherine's recent unfortunate illness has shown us all that H&M are well and truly cast out. I don't believe they knew anything before us and I honestly don't believe they will be welcome back to TRF, even Charles. H yes on his own, once divorced and the subject of the children is sorted legally.

I do wonder if H&M spend so much time apart as well as being separated, I think the children are H's and wonder if he probably spends time with them behind closed doors.

I also think Catherine is now the most popular Royal, more so than Diana.

IMO this recent episode for poor Catherine will really smart for H and I think he will be more desperate than ever to get back home.
Like it or not, we know that H and Catherine had a special bond and it can be situations like this that can make someone realise, though I truly believe it's pretty much to late for H now.

Sorry this is sooooooo long.
Happy Sunday Tattlers ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 78

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
PDina said in one of her recent videos that as an American, when she first started her channel, she did view the Royals as celebrities, and over time and interactions with Brits she now understands how differently we view them.
It’s a massive culture clash, and henceforth why Meghan, as an all American who is/was fully subscribed to the church of Hollywood celebrity, was wholly unsuited to royalty. Especially the accelerated rate she came into it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
The Prince and Princess of Wales' Instagram Account has gained more followers (656,723) in the past week that Peg's account has in total (567,953).

1711303963778.png

1711304085527.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77