Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to this and TBH I have no clue what he was telling us.
His pieces to camera are so full of 'as ever, shall we say" and waffling words, his message gets lost amongst them.
Get to the fecking point Neil.
I listened twice, WITH the words to follow along and what is he talking about? Who? WTF double speak is this?

and I loved Piers from when he said he didn’t believe the Lying Liar about being suicidal. But now, oh Piers, you’ve let me down . Go duck yourself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I can't see James "bleep" Corden on the list. Which is surprising because he's been a bleep for years, but has compounded his cuntiness by hooking up with Hazno.

Also I think ITV in general should be on the list, as a whole channel full of Meghan-loving cunts. At least Dame Carolyn McCall needs to be on the list, for that time when she took Markle's direct call to get rid of Piers from the breakfast show.
Don’t forget to add Kim Kar-silicon-bum to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I buy local as much as I can - there are always egg and honey stands on the edge of peoples driveways here, and we have the most amazing flower nursery which I always buy their predone arrangements. The next village along has a windmill and this year for the first time in about 50 years they’ve milled their own flour again! We’ve been fundraising for forever to get the sails fixed!

so yes - buying local is good. Shipping jam and honey around the world is a tit eco-campaigner move smeg; does she not think things through properly?!
I want to live where you live! It sounds bloody lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
IMG_4691.jpeg
One day hopefully someone traces those back to her mansion with 16 bathrooms.

Edit to add: She strikes me as the type to need to let rip with her vitriol. I can definitely imagine her having sock accounts. I bet she does little else all day.
Busy busy busy being a nasty little online chode alongside her obliging ginger tit of a husband.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I can't see James "bleep" Corden on the list. Which is surprising because he's been a bleep for years, but has compounded his cuntiness by hooking up with Hazno.

Also I think ITV in general should be on the list, as a whole channel full of Meghan-loving cunts. At least Dame Carolyn McCall needs to be on the list, for that time when she took Markle's direct call to get rid of Piers from the breakfast show.
His name will also go on to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 26
this took place in February. The film baftas were on the 14th. She was a relatively unknown tv actress so why would a jewellery company pay her to travel. it could not have happened.
Edit ah sorry I just added the Elle link
URL]https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a40908/meghan-markle-personal-essay/[/URL]
I have never read this before…great find!

This is really beyond the pale…something is seriously wrong here. I can only make an armchair guess…maybe something like this:

‘megalomania /mĕg″ə-lō-mā′nē-ə, -mān′yə/
noun
A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.
A form of mental alienation in which the patient has grandiose delusions.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition • More at Wordnik’

Can you imagine how it was for the RF…especially the Queen…to have to deal with this cable actress who styled herself as a global savior? Anyone operating from these delusions cannot understand why others do not see their glory as plainly as they do. She must be a real piece of work to just be in her presence. Didn’t she decide to grandly hector Harry’s old friends at some dinner they politely invited her to?

It’s also interesting how she describes her upbringing. Her parents sound like wonderful, generous people…hearts of gold…including dear old Dad. But one Pap session and he’s dead to this paragon of compassion.

And the insinuation is that her Mother also raised her. I wonder perhaps if it wasn’t so easy being a lighting director’s child with a curiously absent Mother in that Hollywood rich kids school? Maybe that has to do with all this high level delusional fakery?

Anyone reading this might wonder, now that she has a husband with a double-digit million dollar inheritance, and millions in contracts…the 15bathroom manse, jewelry ,the wardrobe…what EXACTLY has she done for these causes that move her so intensely. Like how much spent on THEM vs spent on herself?

This rather applies in my o-inion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm very much against censorship because I don't trust those who appoint themselves as our guardians. The law coming into place in Scotland is very worrying because the police will be inundated with vexatious people claiming that they've been 'misgendered' or launching campaigns against people they don't like. This will waste police time when the police should be investigating real crimes.

I do think there's been some disgusting things said about Kate but there's plenty who would say that we're trolls on Tattle attacking Meghan.
I would argue that this is just a gossip site and we're certainly not trying to hurt her in anyway but these things work both ways. I like the anonymity here and want it to continue.
Maybe it's different for Twitter, TikTok and Facebook, where you can tag a person and attack them directly. Like you say, this is just a gossip forum, so unless someone actively makes an effort to look here, they won't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I want to live where you live! It sounds bloody lovely.
We too have honesty boxes for eggs, veg, cakes, bakery produce etc dotted around. Honey requires you to visit the hive owner at home (chalked sign in garden). Tourists are always amazed but we take it for granted. We are very lucky living where we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We too have honesty boxes for eggs, veg, cakes, bakery produce etc dotted around. Honey requires you to visit the hive owner at home (chalked sign in garden). Tourists are always amazed but we take it for granted. We are very lucky living where we do.
We are the same , 3 or 4 honesty boxes we use fairly regularly but we are very rural here, not inner-town

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, but the social media companies design their algorithm's so that the most hateful content is pushed to the top ... reasonable, well-considered, opinions just don't get clicks. It's a sick bleeping industry.
Hmm...it's almost like they're deliberately making online spaces look really horrible and toxic...
I wonder why that would be?
TRG's latest video has answers:

Essentially, it's all part of the plans of TPTB in Anglophone countries to 'prove' how horribly 'hateful' and 'wrong-thinking' all we posters and content creators are so that they can introduce tyrannical surveillance and censorship so that they can control what everyone thinks and says. And thereby to control the world.

FWIW, I don't think this is tin foil hat territory. We just have to look at what's happened to our world in the last 10 years...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.