Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought some artisan, organic, free range, pre-chewed, hand cut, almond butter from this great new company I found online - American Ratchet Otter.

I have a question...
Is it meant to smell like Elizabeth Arden cream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Leonor and Myra are just two of Meghan's own accounts (14 of them at the last count) that she uses for her vile comments about the RF
One day hopefully someone traces those back to her mansion with 16 bathrooms.

Edit to add: She strikes me as the type to need to let rip with her vitriol. I can definitely imagine her having sock accounts. I bet she does little else all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Definitely! Until last week I had long, long hair that I loved and I saw a photo of myself and I looked dreadful! Short bodied, long in the face and OLD! (I’ll be 50 this year). In my head I looked like Catherine, in reality I looked like an old hag! I’ve had it chopped to just on my shoulders in a long blunt bob and weirdly nobody (even my son) has commented that I’ve had my hair cut but I’ve had sooo many compliments that I look really pretty (a stranger) and that I’m glowing and beautiful (my 20 year old son, who came home from uni on Saturday)

Aww thats lovely
I'm growing my grey in. 55 menopause has wreaked havoc on my hair and skin
On Thursday I've appt to have shoulder length cut off. Like you in my head I looked like one of vogues mature women models then I caught sight of myself in a morrisons camera at the self service till ......HORROR!

SHES still a witch and no theres no Princess vacancy

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Leonor and Myra are just two of Meghan's own accounts (14 of them at the last count) that she uses for her vile comments about the RF
This one is obsessive and got increasingly so
Endless tweets Catherines dead or in a coma I'm going to report for dehumanization
Screenshot_20240325-031328_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240325-031401_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240325-031836_X.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

( Jeez this is turning into an epically bad thread for me !! 🤣🤣)

There are similar websites in the UK like Daylesford and True Grace …these “ work” as most of the products are made on the business estate..provenance and all that .

Do they intend to actually MAKE jam and food stuffs etc AT THEIR HOME !!!!

If so, I can guarantee the first question anyone will ask ….” Has the 8 hour Prince WASHED HIS HANDS ?..” 🤢🤢🤢

She's probably got a garage full of Walmart basic jam and a steam brush to remove the labels to glue the ARO ones on ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Definitely! Until last week I had long, long hair that I loved and I saw a photo of myself and I looked dreadful! Short bodied, long in the face and OLD! (I’ll be 50 this year). In my head I looked like Catherine, in reality I looked like an old hag! I’ve had it chopped to just on my shoulders in a long blunt bob and weirdly nobody (even my son) has commented that I’ve had my hair cut but I’ve had sooo many compliments that I look really pretty (a stranger) and that I’m glowing and beautiful (my 20 year old son, who came home from uni on Saturday)

My photo editing skills are the equivalent of cutting hair with a blunt knife, but you get the idea.................

meghan short hair bob.jpg
meghan short hair.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aww thats lovely
I'm growing my grey in. 55 menopause has wreaked havoc on my hair and skin
On Thursday I've appt to have shoulder length cut off. Like you in my head I looked like one of vogues mature women models then I caught sight of myself in a morrisons camera at the self service till ......HORROR!

SHES still a witch and no theres no Princess vacancy
Isn’t it awful when you catch a glimpse of yourself and think “look at the state of her” and then realise it’s your own reflection 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Reported her account, lots of harassment there.
I've gone quite a way back on the BB account, as many on here I too was surprised about the 180 degrees turn as to where her sympathies lie, it must have changed hands at some point, you're right. Whoever owns it now is either someone close to TW, or it is, indeed, her. Some of the posts and reposts are absolutely vile, and the language and snarkiness do bear the marks of the narc.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I've gone quite a way back on the BB account, as many on here I too was surprised about the 180 degrees turn as to where her sympathies lie, it must have changed hands at some point, you're right. Whoever owns it now is either someone close to TW, or it is, indeed, her. Some of the posts and reposts are absolutely vile, and the language and snarkiness do bear the marks of the narc.

Sadly, the person who originally ran the account most probably sold the account and log in info for a huge sum and signed a NDA to never reveal who they sold it to.

OR
it was always a pro Meghan account that pretended to be an anti Meghan account.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
How do you KNOW your soap is scented with ‘heritage tomatoes’🤢 or the peppercorns were hand picked or the salt came from a certain place? Once again stuff shipped half way round the world (negating their happy clappy environmental policies) and sold at exorbitant sums to the folk who are either happy to put themselves into debt for the overpriced fad of the moment or to the incredibly wealthy who have money to burn.
Have you all tried her Mackerel Mingey Pate with her secret recipie and as you spread it feels almost gritty, it was those bleeping dead crabs again

Betty Swollocks no meat meat balls are a joy to behold but they have a ginger taint to them.

Cock a leekie soup tasted very unusual with all the foreskins floating round.

Fruit cobblers, very chewy but no substance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I bought some artisan, organic, free range, pre-chewed, hand cut, almond butter from this great new company I found online - American Ratchet Otter.

I have a question...
Is it meant to smell like Elizabeth Arden cream
I have a question as well ....... Do they sell pre-chewed steak, my teeth aren't what they used to be? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Genuine question.
Why would you pay a fortune for a soap that smells of heritage tomatoes?
Couldn't you just use cheap stuff and sniff a tin of Napolina while you're getting washed?😀

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Catherine needs to be protected at a time like this
Why would they want to send a letter to Catherine considering she's such a racist? I mean that's what they told the world? I think they can't keep up with what they've said behind closed doors / in the public.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.