Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think that Wallis would suit a short a line Bob, why she insists on looking like a 70s Yoko Ono is beyond me.
Definitely! Until last week I had long, long hair that I loved and I saw a photo of myself and I looked dreadful! Short bodied, long in the face and OLD! (I’ll be 50 this year). In my head I looked like Catherine, in reality I looked like an old hag! I’ve had it chopped to just on my shoulders in a long blunt bob and weirdly nobody (even my son) has commented that I’ve had my hair cut but I’ve had sooo many compliments that I look really pretty (a stranger) and that I’m glowing and beautiful (my 20 year old son, who came home from uni on Saturday)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Reported her account, lots of harassment there.
There is so much bile out there that it would be easy to become hardened to it but the Baroness Bruck account is on a whole different level. It's genuinely malevolent and I think Narsussex is correct and that it is being personally managed by Smeg. The sentiments are seeping with hatred....actually quite distressing to read. :cry:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Except Robert Hardman's book makes it plain that everyone is well aware from where the bile is coming.
And it isn't China or Russia.
It would not be a surprise though if there was a connection between Russia in particular and the Harkles. They holed up in a Russian Oligarch's mansion in Canada after the "freedom flight". A Russian billionaire owned/owns the Montecito olive garden. So they obviously have Russian connections - are they also getting help in their attempts to return to royal life in return for passing on information?

In many ways it mirrors Edward and Wallis and their Nazi connections and friends, not to mention maffia contacts. E&W passed information to the Nazis as they were promised the throne when the Nazis won the war. Not to mention Edward's seeming complicity in framing that man in the Bahamas for murder with the assistance of maffia-corrupted police officers that he had shipped in from Florida to aid in the investigation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm very much against censorship because I don't trust those who appoint themselves as our guardians. The law coming into place in Scotland is very worrying because the police will be inundated with vexatious people claiming that they've been 'misgendered' or launching campaigns against people they don't like. This will waste police time when the police should be investigating real crimes.

I do think there's been some disgusting things said about Kate but there's plenty who would say that we're trolls on Tattle attacking Meghan.
I would argue that this is just a gossip site and we're certainly not trying to hurt her in anyway but these things work both ways. I like the anonymity here and want it to continue.
it's extremely scary! seemingly you can be reported for a hate crime and not be notified! also if you happen to read something which is written else where in the world and if it is the read in Scotland it can potentially become a hate crime if reported as such, althoughI don't align my self with Independence politics, I do read Wings Over Scotland blogs, its explained better there what potentially could happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It would not be a surprise though if there was a connection between Russia in particular and the Harkles. They holed up in a Russian Oligarch's mansion in Canada after the "freedom flight". A Russian billionaire owned/owns the Montecito olive garden. So they obviously have Russian connections - are they also getting help in their attempts to return to royal life in return for passing on information?

In many ways it mirrors Edward and Wallis and their Nazi connections and friends, not to mention maffia contacts. E&W passed information to the Nazis as they were promised the throne when the Nazis won the war. Not to mention Edward's seeming complicity in framing that man in the Bahamas for murder with the assistance of maffia-corrupted police officers that he had shipped in from Florida to aid in the investigation.
Maybe...

IMO people get too excited about Russia.
See the Nat Rotheschild/Mandelson libel trial from @ 2011.

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, the Flamingo Estate prose is just as bad a Megzy’s. Who buys this overpriced shite? These people really are up their own asses, aren’t they?
I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣

( Jeez this is turning into an epically bad thread for me !! 🤣🤣)

There are similar websites in the UK like Daylesford and True Grace …these “ work” as most of the products are made on the business estate..provenance and all that .

Do they intend to actually MAKE jam and food stuffs etc AT THEIR HOME !!!!

If so, I can guarantee the first question anyone will ask ….” Has the 8 hour Prince WASHED HIS HANDS ?..” 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Welp, last Thursday we went on a short break to a holiday cottage with no tv, radio, newspapers or internet. We got back yesterday evening to *gestures around* this.

I've skimmed through the last two threads but I'm not going to even start with this thread until my brain has had time to process everything.

I'd just like to send my love and best wishes to Catherine, the Royal Family and everyone on this thread who has ever had to deal with cancer or other health issues although these words don't seem adequate as my heart aches for all of you ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
It was interesting to note, in Duchess of Narsussex video I posted in last thread, that she is convinced that the troll BaronessBruck is really Smeg. She pointed out, among many other things, that BB refers to W as Willy. Now where was the first time we ever heard him referred by that...in Spare.
I think it's now very obvious that Baroness Bruck is Meghan. I mean the fact that somebody asked a simple question asking if it was Meghan and Baroness Bruck immediately blocked her instead of answering a simple yes or no just tells you everything you need to know.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Oh my god, the Flamingo Estate prose is just as bad a Megzy’s. Who buys this overpriced shite? These people really are up their own asses, aren’t they?
How do you KNOW your soap is scented with ‘heritage tomatoes’🤢 or the peppercorns were hand picked or the salt came from a certain place? Once again stuff shipped half way round the world (negating their happy clappy environmental policies) and sold at exorbitant sums to the folk who are either happy to put themselves into debt for the overpriced fad of the moment or to the incredibly wealthy who have money to burn.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Someone on Reddit uncovered the reason they were at the Kinsey Collection event...because they were NFI to neighbor Rob Lowe's birthday party, which was chock full of A+ celebrities. Whenever they are NFI to some big event, they find a little event to attend to pretend that they are too busy and in demand for parties.

I will once again advocate for Rob's podcast Literally. He cheerfully admits that he is a self-absorbed name-dropper, but he has been in Hollywood since he was 13 and knows, well, literally, everyone! The man has worked pretty much every day since then and does not seem to have made any enemies (even from his pre-sober days). His wife was a well-respected make up artist who has also made so many friends in the business. He has people from the creative and technical side of Hollywood too, which I always find interesting (I love understanding the various creative processes, which is one of many reasons I love @ChaoticArtist and others on here!). I listen to it a 1.5 speed and it is frothy escapism.

Definitely check out his interview with Rob Riggle...at the end they throw some delicious shade at the Stoats. RR organized THE USO tour and is clearly not a fan, but he is very circumspect and gentlemanly about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I do 🤣🤣🤣🤣
( Jeez this is turning into an epically bad thread for me !! 🤣🤣)

There are similar websites in the UK like Daylesford and True Grace …these “ work” as most of the products are made on the business estate..provenance and all that .

Do they intend to actually MAKE jam and food stuffs etc AT THEIR HOME !!!!

If so, I can guarantee the first question anyone will ask ….” Has the 8 hour Prince WASHED HIS HANDS ?..” 🤢🤢🤢

See, that is different! I love to buy from local artisans and support local agricultural products (I don't mind paying extra for this). This is $250 honey from celebrity estates. Sure, the money goes to charity, but I would rather go to the farmer's market and buy local honey from the hives and jam from the farm down the road. I will pay a premium for that (but no honey is worth $250)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
If Markle has had view of Flamingo Estate accounts, and confidential information she must have been made to sign an NDA surely? Could they take action if they wanted to? With every new venture they show how untrustworthy and sneaky they are.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Talk tv calling out the trolls. Kevin admitted he was one who was calling for her to address the nation and now feels bad.
Jeremy said leave kate alone and he's not interested in anything about harkles and who cares if they did or didnt contact her
Well he didn’t get to hop on a plane this time- speaks volumes😜 You are fantastic for keeping up the with the news channels- I haven’t even turned the radio on yet🙉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Markle has had view of Flamingo Estate accounts, and confidential information she must have been made to sign an NDA surely? Could they take action if they wanted to? With every new venture they show how untrustworthy and sneaky they are.

aah yes. The flamingo.

Such a memorable outfit....

pink shorts suit flamingo watermarked.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
See, that is different! I love to buy from local artisans and support local agricultural products (I don't mind paying extra for this). This is $250 honey from celebrity estates. Sure, the money goes to charity, but I would rather go to the farmer's market and buy local honey from the hives and jam from the farm down the road. I will pay a premium for that (but no honey is worth $250)
I buy local as much as I can - there are always egg and honey stands on the edge of peoples driveways here, and we have the most amazing flower nursery which I always buy their predone arrangements. The next village along has a windmill and this year for the first time in about 50 years they’ve milled their own flour again! We’ve been fundraising for forever to get the sails fixed!

so yes - buying local is good. Shipping jam and honey around the world is a tit eco-campaigner move smeg; does she not think things through properly?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I missed that on first read ..$250 for honey from Julianne Moore‘s bees ..🤣🤣

The absolute best honey I ever tasted was London honey …bees in hives on the city roof tops that go into the Royal Parks in the day ..amazing . No hint of an Oscar winner !!
!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I buy local as much as I can - there are always egg and honey stands on the edge of peoples driveways here, and we have the most amazing flower nursery which I always buy their predone arrangements. The next village along has a windmill and this year for the first time in about 50 years they’ve milled their own flour again! We’ve been fundraising for forever to get the sails fixed!

so yes - buying local is good. Shipping jam and honey around the world is a tit eco-campaigner move smeg; does she not think things through properly?!
Another thing about honey? Some of it is adulterated with honey from numerous sources, so it's a hodge-podge. I only have honey from my brother's bees in Vermont, and it is, without a doubt, THE best honey I've ever had.
I wouldn't buy Jack SHYT from Smegsie site. It's all cheap tit made in China that you can find elsewhere for way cheaper.

(I'm in Cubicleville again...day one of my 5-day hostage crisis, and I'm surrounded by knuckleheads) 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.