Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
I can't see James "bleep" Corden on the list. Which is surprising because he's been a bleep for years, but has compounded his cuntiness by hooking up with Hazno.

Also I think ITV in general should be on the list, as a whole channel full of Meghan-loving cunts. At least Dame Carolyn McCall needs to be on the list, for that time when she took Markle's direct call to get rid of Piers from the breakfast show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Warning - anyone on twitter looking at Dan Wootton's stuff. He's made a list of his '50 worst people in the UK' and has posted a link to read the list.

I was curious, so I clicked on the link and got this message from my Internet security provider.....

dan wootton page warning.jpg

So, be careful out there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
a transcript of part of it.....

View attachment 2835840

With top journalists like him on the case it's a wonder the Harkles gat away with anything.

I won't put him in the bin though, because he's really rather sweet and I would love to have a cup of tea and a gossip with him.
You forgot 'allegedly' lol. I think he was referring to Stephen Colbert!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
not sure if already posted ... from Reddit... + feet at ten to two

1711361252741.png

and 43% Asian
1711361568672.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Warning - anyone on twitter looking at Dan Wootton's stuff. He's made a list of his '50 worst people in the UK' and has posted a link to read the list.

I was curious, so I clicked on the link and got this message from my Internet security provider.....

View attachment 2835858

So, be careful out there.
This is the top ten. I read the top 50 on his channel with no problem Chita

Reactions: 25
Aren't dimwit and Ho friends with at least one Russian orli-thing.
The property in Canada was owned by one.
Was dimwit photographed with an orli-thing last year.
Wasn't he the chap involved in Uranium 1?
Or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It was Marley's movie premiere in Jamaica, do I remember correctly? (I did not read all threads but I lurk from time to time and I think I read the one when this happened) 😅

That was this premiere when normal people were sitting in other (better) places in that movie theatre, in normal everyday clothes,dressed casually as you are for movie night? 😅
---

Sorry for asking (as mentioned, I lurk from time to time and there is a lot to follow so I must have missed this) -are Leonor and Myra two separate people/accounts or some kind of "team" or the same person ?
Leonor and Myra are just two of Meghan's own accounts (14 of them at the last count) that she uses for her vile comments about the RF

• Angry
  • Sick
Good article by Trevor Kavanagh. 'Free speech is at risk from a sinister campaign to gag debate. The way to end this is to strip online abusers of their anonymity and expose them to criminal prosecution'

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Leonor and Myra are just two of Meghan's own accounts (14 of them at the last count) that she uses for her vile comments about the RF
That can't be right.

She has said no end of times that she never looks at social media.
I'll bet she doesn't even have an account.
And certainly doesn't spend her up voting the trivial nonsense "her team" pumps out through the Daily Mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good article by Trevor Kavanagh. 'Free speech is at risk from a sinister campaign to gag debate. The way to end this is to strip online abusers of their anonymity and expose them to criminal prosecution'

Look at what is happening in Scotland from April 1st 2024!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
so Meghan is going to do her own version of Flamingo estate. Because it’s so easy 🤣
This article really is astounding in its revelations about how M operates. Nothing is original. She wanted to be part of the business…was refused her demand and so flounces off to be an imitation. Sound familiar?

Some quotes from that DM article:

There is a very particular kind of perfection in an elegantly stamped brick of soap, especially ones made with hand-picked black pepper from Madagascar, or sustainable Big Sur sea salt, or jasmine from a third-generation Egyptian farm, plucked every morning at dawn.

In fact, the offerings from Californian lifestyle brand Flamingo Estate are so elevated — a range of candles endorsed by the Dalai Lama; a £200 jar of honey from actress Julianne Moore's bees — that, at times, it reads like a parody of a shopping list for the world's top 0.001 per cent.

Put it this way: once you have inspected a drinking chocolate gift set which costs £73, and heirloom tomato scented dish soap costing £23 — a favourite of Oprah Winfrey — you will no longer be impressed by Gwyneth Paltrow's 'luxe' vision at Goop.

Snip

What makes this olive-oil-for-the-Cali-elite enterprise news is that in 2022 the owner was visited numerous times by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex.

She, of course, has just announced her own lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard, which will operate from her own Tuscan-style cream palazzo in Montecito in California. And as we shall see, the indications are that it has numerous areas of coincidence with the Flamingo Estate in terms of style, aspiration, inspiration and even target market.

That she was inspired by this wildly fancy venture seems beyond question. The issue now becomes: is she planning on copying it wholesale?

One observer says that Meghan's newly launched lifestyle brand 'looks like what happens when you go to a dinner at Flamingo Estate and aren't invited back' and adds that Meghan's offering is 'suspiciously derivative'. It's no surprise to be told that she was utterly enamoured by this vision of uncompromising high-end perfection, presented with unbending elegance.

Or, as the website puts it: 'Flamingo Estate is a reminder that beauty is not so much the penchant of certain people for exceptional things, as it is their refusal to stand for anything less.' Words which one can imagine dropping from Meghan's lips.

Reports reveal that she was so bowled over by the vision that she actually wanted to partner Christiansen and his boyfriend Aaron Harvey in business, as she did for instance with the drinks company Clevr Blends, in which she invested back in December 2020.

Writer Rachel Strugatz, of U.S. entertainment website Puck, said last week: 'There were multiple in-person meetings with the Flamingo Estate team in 2022, I'm told, and Markle expressed a desire to come on as an 'active partner' in the business.'
Snip

Chocolate gift set costing £73

She added: 'Apparently, Markle and Prince Harry became such big fans that they displayed Flamingo Estate products in their home .'

This seems to be true beyond dispute. A stack of Flamingo Estate books about gardening and the environment, costing an astonishing £290 for six books, is visible in the background of a 2022 clip of Prince Harry promoting a New Zealand eco-travel project from his study.

Strugatz said that no deal was ever done between Flamingo Estate and Meghan, noting: 'Ultimately, the estate realised they didn't want to take the business in that direction.'

She added that a source said: 'It was a business she was trying to be a part of,' and said that Meghan had the chance to look through all the relevant financial information which an investor might, giving her 'intimate knowledge of the business'.

With Flamingo Estate sales doubling each year and the venture now in profit, you might imagine that this would present a very tempting prospect for Meghan, a former actress with an excess of public attention and a well-developed aspirational personal style but a lack of long-term commercial deals.

Snip

But mostly there is a unnerving feeling of synchronicity. Even the suggestion that there might be an American Riviera Orchard shop is very Flamingo Estate — it had a successful pop-up in the Hamptons over the summer.

Perhaps the biggest clue is the word 'Orchard'. Meghan — a city girl who grew up in LA and worked in Toronto — has not up to now been much noted for her love of the natural world.

But her new website is, by name at least, explicitly selling itself on the natural wonders of the place where she lives — the American Riviera as some call Montecito — and its orchard. In this, once again, it is very much following in the Flamingo Estate footsteps.

• Wow
  • Heart
I've always thought Peter snd William look very alike more like Brothers..... Shouty Shola is the biggest most nasty bleep out there she can get to duck Pot noodle headed bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Look at what is happening in Scotland from April 1st 2024!
I'm very much against censorship because I don't trust those who appoint themselves as our guardians. The law coming into place in Scotland is very worrying because the police will be inundated with vexatious people claiming that they've been 'misgendered' or launching campaigns against people they don't like. This will waste police time when the police should be investigating real crimes.

I do think there's been some disgusting things said about Kate but there's plenty who would say that we're trolls on Tattle attacking Meghan.
I would argue that this is just a gossip site and we're certainly not trying to hurt her in anyway but these things work both ways. I like the anonymity here and want it to continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh my god, the Flamingo Estate prose is just as bad a Megzy’s. Who buys this overpriced shite? These people really are up their own asses, aren’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.