Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except Robert Hardman's book makes it plain that everyone is well aware from where the bile is coming.
And it isn't China or Russia.
Personally I think its both. Russian Bot Farms are doing everything they can to destabilise the West. MM is doing everything possible to destabilise the BRF. Both using similar tactics. WME has a lot to answer for in terms of the co-incidence of their clients attacking Catherine. Both need dealing with - Bot farms, and paid SM gangs are doing massive damage. And they are as ruthless as street gangs, as single minded, and violent in their intent.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

My favourite bit

"From prison wear ** shout out to Mama, she knows best** to infant wear."

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What a bunch of lies. "My mother was a free-spirited clinical therapist". Wasn't she a Social Worker? A Yoga teacher? This woman has had almost as many rebranding as her ILBW daughter.

"While most become star struck by A-list actors, you'll only see me in awe of leaders effecting change. Politician and diplomat Madeleine Albright, UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. These are my heroes. These are my celebrities.", yet when deciding to invite strangers she never met to her wedding she decided to invite Oprah and George Clooney and not politicians actively trying to change the world.

She has been a liar from the get go. There are numerous proof available of it. But funny enough, we have seen a witch hunt over an innocent photo of the Princess of Wales with her children, but I never saw a Daily Mail/ The Sun/ Telegraph / The Times article about all the lies and versions of the truth that the ILBW herself has told, written and tried to make true.
Great points and yes she has always been a perpetual liar.
this was a particular stand out line. It‘s what I grew up seeing, so it's what I grew up being
so Meghan reading it now, how do you explain the Sussex squad, your mouth piece Omid Scobie , your horrible comments on Oprah, the treatment of staff who were trying to help you.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Its behind the DM paywall so I can't read it - don't know if anyone else can. Looks like ARO is another rip off of someone else's ideas! Typical and slightly hilarious.
‘It’s suspiciously derivative’: How insiders believe Meghan’s new lifestyle brand is eerily similar to this super luxe Californian firm she wanted to go into business with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Eamonn on gbbnews just said 'Russia and China accused of misinformation on Kate, but if its not them who else could it be'. Discussion after the break

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I saw in the news yesterday about Sophie doing royal visits in West Sussex. Obviously that ought to be the Sussexs' job. I wonder if any of the people she met commented on it? I can bet it's tit having the land around you owned by people who don't even go there, ever.

We love Sophie here in West Sussex We don't want Ginge & Minge

• Heart
It was interesting to note, in Duchess of Narsussex video I posted in last thread, that she is convinced that the troll BaronessBruck is really Smeg. She pointed out, among many other things, that BB refers to W as Willy. Now where was the first time we ever heard him referred by that...in Spare.

Reported her account, lots of harassment there.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Talk tv calling out the trolls. Kevin admitted he was one who was calling for her to address the nation and now feels bad.
Jeremy said leave kate alone and he's not interested in anything about harkles and who cares if they did or didnt contact her

• Heart

Aside from the fact that this individual (can't bring myself to call him a man) has a face like a well smacked arse (well, he really doesn't know how to smile, does he?), he really is knuckling down on the grifting here. The more attention he gets, the more (one assumes) he is cashing in on this horrible lifestyle choice of racism, mysogyny and just pure unfettered bile & hatred towards a woman and high profile family he doesn't know but whom he targets repeatedly.

It's worth remembering that the man was not even on anyone's radar until the gruesome twosome included him in their "documentary" aka fairy story aka lie-fest!

It really is true that the face reflects what's on the inside, and the utter disgust and contempt shown on his face in all his photos reflects what & how he feels towards everyone else.

Twunt!

SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Personally I think its both. Russian Bot Farms are doing everything they can to destabilise the West. MM is doing everything possible to destabilise the BRF. Both using similar tactics. WME has a lot to answer for in terms of the co-incidence of their clients attacking Catherine. Both need dealing with - Bot farms, and paid SM gangs are doing massive damage. And they are as ruthless as street gangs, as single minded, and violent in their intent.
Aren't dimwit and Ho friends with at least one Russian orli-thing.
The property in Canada was owned by one.
Was dimwit photographed with an orli-thing last year.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
a transcript of part of it.....

neil sean march 2024.jpg

With top journalists like him on the case it's a wonder the Harkles gat away with anything.

I won't put him in the bin though, because he's really rather sweet and I would love to have a cup of tea and a gossip with him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Aren't dimwit and Ho friends with at least one Russian orli-thing.
The property in Canada was owned by one.
Was dimwit photographed with an orli-thing last year.
They really are gormless enough to be cosying up to russian oligarchs, probably one step away from that nutter Putin.

If he's not careful, he might find himself wired up to a car battery by his testicles like those stupid moscow terrorists. I mean, it's horrific, but he's - and she - are just that stupid. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
Tyler Perry - gullible bleep (repeat offender)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
a transcript of part of it.....

View attachment 2835840

With top journalists like him on the case it's a wonder the Harkles gat away with anything.

I won't put him in the bin though, because he's really rather sweet and I would love to have a cup of tea and a gossip with him.
lol when you see Neil Sean's words written down it looks as bumper word salad as the Douchess' own words :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?

I don't know about the UK, but to me they've rendered the titles meaningless with how they've overused them, especially where they are actually inappropriate. It's like calling everyone 'babe' or 'baby' (which I use too, sometimes sarcastically 😂). Or like 'guys' - my boss was apologising in a recent meeting about calling us (women) 'guys', we told him we didn't even notice because we also talk the same way 😂

Duke and Duchess, markled 🤷

William and Catherine are smart to put just their initials - I see a W or a C, my mind goes immediately to them.

In the film Zubeidaa (about the divorced daughter of a wealthy Muslim businessman, who marries a Hindu prince but struggles to be accepted by his family and people), there's a scene between the older first wife, Mandy, and Zubeida, who was renamed as Meenakshi as per Hindu traditions. Mandy wonders what nickname she should assign Zubeida, eventually settling on calling her 'M', as she calls all her sisters the same way.

As a child I saw it as a gesture of affection, growing up I realised that it was perhaps also a way of minimising her original identity. When Smegs first said that she called Sparry 'H', the way she said it felt minimising. To be followed by "this one".

It was as awkward as when William and Catherine went on a radio show (I don't remember which one), and were told that Sparry called her 'Cath' and she was bewildered because as she said, people called her Kate and a lot of other different names which she didn't mind, but she'd never heard Sparry call her 'Cath'. Guess he was doing the "my grandmother tells me things she doesn't share with anyone else" thing. Match made in hell, him and his Ho 😂

Contrast with William and Catherine, who introduced their initials as a sign off in an organic way, and have maintained their use when appropriate. Unlike the other two who still haven't decided whether they want to be called "just ___" or any of the variants of their titles that they keep inventing 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.