Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
I believe @Nuttynana has topped her bleep quota for this month and has had VC10 step in! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
I wonder does she feel as ridiculous as she looks 😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Pointy finger guy saying.... "No you can't have two seats for yourself, you only paid for one each. Not my fault your ball gown is too big for the seat!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
Add piers morgan

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Harry&Meghan # STFU Planet Mirth !! 🤣
Bwahahahaha
I went to drop the kid off and can't catch my breath
🤣🤣🤣🤣
People are staring at the lady laughing with tears streaming... Omg you attention seeking narc, told you I just woke up. Always gotta make it about YOU.

That was hilarious, thanks for being so understanding 🤣 I feel much better now.
Laughing DOES help. I love you guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
IMG_4690.jpeg
Pointy finger guy saying.... "No you can't have two seats for yourself, you only paid for one each. Not my fault your ball gown is too big for the seat!" 🤣
Isn’t baldy pointy finger bloke one of her security ? Look at her stupid gurning face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
In Catherine's speech there was absolutely no self pity, just thoughts and concerns for others. Her brother in law wrote a book on how his brother got one more sausage than him. She could not have made the gruesomes look any more pathetic. Catherine is class personified.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Not to detract from the bleep list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Wills, hey hi!

I have been in touch with my emotions and realized that M and I love you both so much. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Hey, I am planning to fly over immediately and stop by just to offer my help. The American media keeps saying how much you need me…like a knight in shining armor to the rescue…I was born for this.

Just want to mention that my friend is going to give me a ride..ya know, low-key cause I don’t have security. He may have a camera with him, just in case the Paps spot me. Nothing to do with you or Kate.He will just wander around the house while we visit. What room exactly is Kate’s sick room?

No, just wondering.

How’d I meet him? Oh..ummm..on a project M and I did…what does it matter?

Our good friend Gayle is…coincidentally…hitching a ride too. Just happens to be heading to the UK on Oprah’s private plane same time as me. Amazing woman…knows a lot about medicine too…has done so many interviews with top Docs. Soooo if she can just have a peek at Kate’s medical file while we visit, she is really happy to give you some American insights. She won’t say a word. We all just want to help.

Hey, Meg wondered if there was anything she could personally do for poor Kate. M knows a. great jeweler in LA who could get Kate’s jewelry cleaned while she is…laid up…and Archewell will even pick up the bill. M mentioned Mom’s engagement ring, in particular….she feels it needs a little sprucing.

So when..uh…Willy?

Willy…Willy????? Did you hang up? Willy????

☹☹☹

You can hang up the extension now, darling. Stop screaming …I tried!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Not to detract from the bleep list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍
😃 he sounds like a right bleep 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Wills, hey hi!

I have been in touch with my emotions and realized that M and I love you both so much. Thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Hey, I am planning to fly over immediately and stop by just to offer my help. The American media keeps saying how much you need me…like a knight in shining armor to the rescue…I was born for this.

Just want to mention that my friend is going to give me a ride..ya know, low-key cause I don’t have security. He may have a camera with him, just in case the Paps spot me. Nothing to do with you or Kate.He will just wander around the house while we visit. What room exactly is Kate’s sick room?

No, just wondering.

How’d I meet him? Oh..ummm..on a project M and I did…what does it matter?

Our good friend Gayle is…coincidentally…hitching a ride too. Just happens to be heading to the UK on Oprah’s private plane same time as me. Amazing woman…knows a lot about medicine too…has done so many interviews with top Docs. Soooo if she can just have a peek at Kate’s medical file while we visit, she is really happy to give you some American insights. She won’t say a word. We all just want to help.

Hey, Meg wondered if there was anything she could personally do for poor Kate. M knows a. great jeweler in LA who could get Kate’s jewelry cleaned while she is…laid up…and Archewell will even pick up the bill. M mentioned Mom’s engagement ring, in particular….she feels it needs a little sprucing.

So when..uh…Willy?

Willy…Willy????? Did you hang up? Willy????

☹☹☹

You can hang up the extension now, darling. Stop screaming …I tried!
knight in shining armour? He’s a bleeping pillock in tin foil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.