Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lovely! this reminds me so much of when I used to visit Family when they lived in the Heart of the Shires!
I do love it when someone else refers to the Shires for no reason other than I use the same reference.
That said there are quite a few Shires so it might not be 'my' Shire

• Heart
Reactions: 32
From last thread:

No self-repecting gay guy would want to go anywhere near the orange spangle. WTF has that got to offer anyone? A demented low-emission brain....... plug-ugly looks, a tiny deformed penis ( by his own words) that doesn't work properly & is bozz-eyed.

Still, that's enough about her πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Speaking of guys not going near Sparry, I read a fun snippet about the polo guy who Sparry was posing with very happily.

Apparently he was on Orca's show with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan (her husband - an actor and businessman who has a good way of dealing with trolls) a few years ago (in 2009) and was quite dazzled by her eyes. She was referred to as the most beautiful woman in the world for at least a couple of decades, and is still the main face of Loreal in India, so not surprising at all.

Has Sparry played with him again? πŸ€”

These eyes really are stunning! 😍

IMG_20240324_232548.jpg

Relevant part of the article:

Screenshot_20240324-011000.png

The next bit is missing 🀦 Basically Nacho was talking, noticed Aishwarya's eyes and said they were amazing, she told him that the man sitting with her was her husband. So he apologised and offered that Abhishek could praise his wife.

I wonder if he ever praised Smegsy's eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So now Princess Kate is "beloved daughter in law" has an unbreakable cancer bond with KC3 and someone in the DM has said the health bullying she's endured these past few weeks is "the worst he'd ever seen". Beat that Rachel, with your fake tears and cries of racism and self proclaimed "most trolled person in the world".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Does anyone think that some of her backing might be through Soho house? They already have a line of stuff they sell. I’m thinking when people visit a place they often buy some piece of tat as a memento. Maybe she will have a little kiosk at the various Soho houses in partnership with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I do love it when someone else refers to the Shires for no reason other than I use the same reference.
That said there are quite a few Shires so it might not be 'my' Shire
I used to live in a shire, of the bear and ragged staff type. I so miss it - nothing compares as far as I feel. I’ve lived in 2 expat havens and even the 11ish hour flight time home hasn’t marred coming back! Alas I’m daaaaan saaaaaafff now and continually find myself arguing about the correct term for a dinner roll and the rear of your property where the bins live.

I HATE that I have to share Sussex with these 2; bleeping grifters should have been their ducal title.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. β€œWe wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
I have a question, why are people convinced someone is 'backing' ARO? How much does to cost to make a crappy, beige, blurred video, advertising tote bags, napkin holders and jams that are manufactured by other companies, and sitting on other company shelves until ARO gets an order from a sucker. ARO then then uses the funds from said sucker, less their high markup percentage (they're royalty ya know) to place an order for cheap crap with their logo/crest slapped onto the product? There does not seem to be a high investment amount involved. She designed the stupid crest, and the logo. The pictures are of her in her in a kitchen to which she already has access, and then there is the blurry image of her wearing the same ball gown that got dragged across a sticky, popcorn encrusted floor on the way to flop onto a folding theater chair with gum stuck to the bottom. No wonder that hallway video was blurry, imagine the stains on that dress.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you meghan, the duchess of sussex, pull her finger and she will flex the claw and spew ahem, 'kindness.'

View attachment 2834693
Those images are so funny! No smiles but plenty of teeth gnashing, she's fuming inside..."I spent hours getting tarted up for THIS???" 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It was interesting to note, in Duchess of Narsussex video I posted in last thread, that she is convinced that the troll BaronessBruck is really Smeg. She pointed out, among many other things, that BB refers to W as Willy. Now where was the first time we ever heard him referred by that...in Spare.

• Wow
Reactions: 61
From last thread:

Speaking of guys not going near Sparry, I read a fun snippet about the polo guy who Sparry was posing with very happily.

Apparently he was on Orca's show with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan (her husband - an actor and businessman who has a good way of dealing with trolls) a few years ago (in 2009) and was quite dazzled by her eyes. She was referred to as the most beautiful woman in the world for at least a couple of decades, and is still the main face of Loreal in India, so not surprising at all.

Has Sparry played with him again? πŸ€”

These eyes really are stunning! 😍

View attachment 2834777

Relevant part of the article:

View attachment 2834780

The next bit is missing 🀦 Basically Nacho was talking, noticed Aishwarya's eyes and said they were amazing, she told him that the man sitting with her was her husband. So he apologised and offered that Abhishek could praise his wife.

I wonder if he ever praised Smegsy's eyes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As a now retired polo player, it can get quite intense. But not to the level of your wife cosplaying Julia Roberts/Diana intense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bouzy, is still digging. He clearly lacks the character to admit he is was wrong. Him and Kim can get in the bin 🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
As almost all of you know George the giant slayer is a tree I would love to climb. However, I may forgo him after this video!
---
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. β€œWe wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?
I’m fairly certain that that piece of tit should actually be styled - Rachel, Duchess of Sussex. Or Meg. But I think the The styling should have been dropped when they stepped out? Can anyone help me with that?!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Those images are so funny! No smiles but plenty of teeth gnashing, she's fuming inside..."I spent hours getting tarted up for THIS???" 🀣🀣🀣
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

1711308696460.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Hahahahahaaaaa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2834942

He's asking her to sweep the bits off the floor [with her ballgown skirt] because he didn't have time to vacuum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

View attachment 2834942
That floor looks filthy dirty 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.

😎😎
Sheryl Crow - horse faced hag bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.