Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The excellent Duchess of Narsussex. "Must watch. Baroness M in her own words about Catherine"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Saw someone on Reddit point out that Markles embroidered jacket, that she wore to an event for black art and history, appears to be adorned with cotton plants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
What's that on the top of his head? Is that where you put the AA batteries in ??
It looks like the wee hole in the inflatable ball I use at Pilates like the one in the picture.
1711314699893.png

I lost the gadget that removes the stopper and the plastic straw to blow it up, so now I just use my fingernail to remove the plug, apply the ball to my face and use my gob to blow it up.

We all have our own balls (unlike Hazno) in the class, so it's not as unhygienic as it sounds.

Maybe Smegs uses her speshul talent on the wee hole in the man's head to inflate it if it goes squishy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've never seen this before, this is hilarious! The look on Harry's face, you just know that before they left the house, they had a conversation like

Harry: I don't know, babe, it's not a ball, I don't know if you should wear a ballgown. I think everyone else will be wearing business casual.

Meghan: But I'm a duchess! Everyone is going to be dazzled when I show up - a duchess in a ballgown.

Then they get there and Harry's embarrassed for her, but too afraid to say 'I told you so'.
I'm surprised she didn't wear a bloody tiara 🫅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw in the news yesterday about Sophie doing royal visits in West Sussex. Obviously that ought to be the Sussexs' job. I wonder if any of the people she met commented on it? I can bet it's tit having the land around you owned by people who don't even go there, ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Saw someone on Reddit point out that Markles embroidered jacket, that she wore to an event for black art and history, appears to be adorned with cotton plants.
So was something for ARO when it was released. It was a saying on a peachy background?? There's a joke in there somewhere but my menopausal brain couldn't reach it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Get up there you piece of scum!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
Just bleeping sit down woman FFS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2834942
There's also in the first panel, that woman looking at Meg and thinking "Who tf is that?"
---
In Catherine's speech there was absolutely no self pity, just thoughts and concerns for others. Her brother in law wrote a book on how his brother got one more sausage than him. She could not have made the gruesomes look any more pathetic. Catherine is class personified.
How old were they in the sausage anecdote? Doesn't it occur to Harry that William got one more sausage because he was bigger/older?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.