Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bur
Does anyone think that some of her backing might be through Soho house? They already have a line of stuff they sell. I’m thinking when people visit a place they often buy some piece of tat as a memento. Maybe she will have a little kiosk at the various Soho houses in partnership with them
YES!!! Nick Jones was at the wedding. He to sold Soho to American Anti-monarchist Ron Burkle.

They're on the verge of bankruptcy and making a last ditch effort to go public soon.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I was just talking to my parents, they don't live in the UK and at first did not understand my loathing of the Harkles, until Oprah. Now they are possibly more passionate than me! I introduced them a few months ago to You Tube and recommended a few people to watch. They love The Royal Rogue and were just telling me they had just started watching his latest video where he goes "full scorched earth". "Who?" They ask me, "is the man on the throne he is going after?" I was slightly baffled as the only person I can think of was River, who is very much pro Catherine. After a quick you tube search I found what they were talking about. It was a still of bloody Al Pacino

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I've never seen this before, this is hilarious! The look on Harry's face, you just know that before they left the house, they had a conversation like

Harry: I don't know, babe, it's not a ball, I don't know if you should wear a ballgown. I think everyone else will be wearing business casual.

Meghan: But I'm a duchess! Everyone is going to be dazzled when I show up - a duchess in a ballgown.

Then they get there and Harry's embarrassed for her, but too afraid to say 'I told you so'.
Wonder how long she had to spend picking sticky popcorn off the dress after it swept that grubby carpet in the second photo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not to detract from the bleep list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍
Welcome! 👋 Smegma and Herpes :D Can you remember the name of this subwitted vlogger so we can add him to the Hall of Cunts list?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have expressed their condolences to Princess Kate following her announcement of her cancer diagnosis. “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace,” a spokesperson for the Sussexes said.

The harkles use their titles, but refer to HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales as Kate. That's major shade. I didn't notice it since I don't read their crap, but saw it referenced in comments section.

Do you think they use their titles when they reach out privately to Willy and Kate? "Hello Kate, it is I, the Duchess of Sussex, but you may call me Mam." Click. Hello? Hello? Haz why is our cell coverage so bad?
Comical, as they are just a D&D of a county, where as Catherine is a Princess of an actual country 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
With a sweet nod to Andy,

Tessa Dunlop. pweirdo bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Agree! And thank you @knoddle for posting the picture again.

Hazno's and Smegs' faces have the same expression as when they were shown to second (or third?) row at HLMQ's platinum jubilee thanksgiving service, and Bea and Edo refused to budge up. They're irredeemably vile, so it's just as well they have so much comedy value.

A round of applause for the man with the pointy finger please! I'd love to put a speech bubble coming out of his mouth but I can't think of anything suitably witty or scathing. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2834942
I love how they weren’t even in the row that got free water bottles😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Not to detract from the bleep list but I need to vent and feel you lovely people might not mind me letting of steam here (lurking watcher, rarely ost as the treads move soooooo fast)
My feed keeps getting hijacked by some middle aged fella who worships the grusomes!! Since POW got poorly he's made video after video of how Meg is vilified and POW is given a free pass when she's not nice and meg is the 2nd coming. Does he think smegma and herpes are going to invited him and his hubby round for dinner???
Anyway, since the awful news he's not apologised or reigned it in. I don't know why him specifically (he's not even a big creator) but its proper pissed on my chips.
Sorry for the disruption, love you all, please crack on! 👍
Is it Twitter? Can't you just block him?

Reactions: 22
Welcome! 👋 Smegma and Herpes :D Can you remember the name of this subwitted vlogger so we can add him to the Hall of Cunts list?
He's on Tiktok, im sure I've blocked him but I've blocked a few who reappeared. Australian I think (possibly NZ - sorry) everytime he appears it's like a round of fastest finger 1st to swipe him off 🙈 I'm sure he'll pop up again soon.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
H&M are the epidemy of the 'do you know who I am??' crowd. They will become more petty, more indignant as time goes on. I can't imagine anyone with any sense investing in them at the moment. Everyone must know they are poison. Hopefully Netflix will ditch them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Updated Tattle bleep List as of 19:37 Hrs G.M.T.

harry. Orange bleep
meghan. Lying demented bleep
CNN. Inept tv cunts
shola racist bat. Loud-minged bleep
owen head. Small bleep
omid offensive boat-race. Odd looking stupid bleep
chris tit. ITV bleep
miserable Harrison. bleeping stupid looking bleep
shaun Robinson. another bleep
stephen Colbert. twatty bleep
orca. Tired old tubby enabling bleep
liz Jones. Deluded hack of a bleep
paul burrell. Vacuous bleep
blake lively. Stupid bleep
bouzey. A great big bleep
myra. Online meghan bleep
james Barr. Idiot bleep
shane reaction. Another bleeping idiot bleep
house in habit. A bleep
denise welch. Drunken bleep
charlene white. Stupid bleep
bill maher. Another stupid bleep
marlene fuzagi. Lying gatecrashing racist bleep.
tessa Dunlop. Rubbery bleep
sheryl crow. Horse-faced bleep

😎😎
Sarah Vine did a whole article on ‘ oooh where’s her wedding ring then ..’
Big Blue bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.