Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.
How I wish we could go back to "Life before Internet"!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Hey 👋🏻
I'm still catching up and I'm not quite up to date yet....

I've been musing since seeing a post from Teresa Longo Fans (I think on the last thread as I'm not on X) maybe TRF are playing the 'Slowly Slowly Catchy Monkey' game in terms of H&M.

I was pleased to see them descend down TRF Website and I do think KC3 would be silly to remove them completely. Hear me out.....

If he removes them completely then it plays into H&M's victim narrative and I think it would reflect negatively on TRF as there are still people who see H&M as victims of the "evil, racist" RF. I think this more so since Charles and Catherine were alleged to be the ones who made the racist comments.

I've noticed from our lovely posters that Meghan's Mole and Lady C are being a bit more provocative about the Moonbump and comments from Lady C about M not giving birth are brave if she doesn't know this for fact.

I think Catherine's recent unfortunate illness has shown us all that H&M are well and truly cast out. I don't believe they knew anything before us and I honestly don't believe they will be welcome back to TRF, even Charles. H yes on his own, once divorced and the subject of the children is sorted legally.

I do wonder if H&M spend so much time apart as well as being separated, I think the children are H's and wonder if he probably spends time with them behind closed doors.

I also think Catherine is now the most popular Royal, more so than Diana.

IMO this recent episode for poor Catherine will really smart for H and I think he will be more desperate than ever to get back home.
Like it or not, we know that H and Catherine had a special bond and it can be situations like this that can make someone realise, though I truly believe it's pretty much to late for H now.

Sorry this is sooooooo long.
Happy Sunday Tattlers ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Crikey! I went for a pub lunch and came back to a new thread! Twas excellent and the bonus is I can see the pub from my bedroom window! I’ve had a very ‘English’ day, woke to church bells (visible from my dressing room window!), horse manhandling about the countryside, saw deer and pheasants, and now I’m Gin and roast beef infused!

I like to hope that our beloved Princess of Wales and her wonderful family have many many days of similar loveliness over their Easter holidays, and that she is able to relax and enjoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Thanks for the great title @SkiesOfBlue and @SlavaUkraini for the fine thread.

It's less than 2 years since the Queen died, but the change has been enormous. We can see now that while she was alive she kept trolling at bay, we never knew, but now trolling has become a national pastime and it's an invisible weapons industry.

Letting someone like the Ho into our Royal Family knowing her and her mother's backgrounds was a huge mistake, but allowing them to attack the Wales family for short-term gain once the Queen was gone was an even bigger mistake.

That there would be unforseen consequences and the the Wales family pay a price was not thought through. Their stoicism was taken for granted, they were fodder and had to suck it up. Until they didn't. It makes me very sad, because the Queen would have never allowed this and would have protected them. We were always safe with her, and if things went on below the radar they were not allowed to upset the public.

Now we're overrun with chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads. Catherine, William and their children have been wilfully damaged, it was a deliberate and cynical choice made, whatever extent the result is from stress. But one consolation for them both will be the public's loyal and loud appreciation of their decency in contrast to the sneaky two-faced shits elsewhere.
Another bang-on post @Cinnamon.girl :D loving chavs, spivs and shrieking women with noodles on their heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have a question, why are people convinced someone is 'backing' ARO? How much does to cost to make a crappy, beige, blurred video, advertising tote bags, napkin holders and jams that are manufactured by other companies, and sitting on other company shelves until ARO gets an order from a sucker. ARO then then uses the funds from said sucker, less their high markup percentage (they're royalty ya know) to place an order for cheap crap with their logo/crest slapped onto the product? There does not seem to be a high investment amount involved. She designed the stupid crest, and the logo. The pictures are of her in her in a kitchen to which she already has access, and then there is the blurry image of her wearing the same ball gown that got dragged across a sticky, popcorn encrusted floor on the way to flop onto a folding theater chair with gum stuck to the bottom. No wonder that hallway video was blurry, imagine the stains on that dress.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you meghan, the duchess of sussex, pull her finger and she will flex the claw and spew ahem, 'kindness.'

1711302438492.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
Think about what history tells us about religious wars. There is a religious war raging In America….and it has spread to the UK. No, they are not burning homes and executing non-believers. They are cancelling them, indicting them on ‘selective charges’, holding them responsible for ‘selective periods of history’ and using church media/social media to repeat their catechism over and over again and spread their hoaxes….until you reflexively hate exactly the people they desire you to hate.

In fairness i will add the many of the adherents of this faith, have had some very valid points and they do believe that spreading their gospel serves humanity…but they have watched as their clergy and cardinals have lied and stolen, and destroyed lives…and they stayed mute for the…larger cause.

If American politics slip into our discussions here, it is because we know how this religion operates. We know that the ridicule, hatred and lies directed at the RF…are the same methodology used in our politics today. So the POW is now an adulterer, a violent man, a colonist whose evil family stole from rightful and uber-righteous peoples.

His wife, if she is alive, is a liar and a racist. The RF is anathema to this Woke religion and they will not stop. Why should they…they have quite the success record in the US. I see their hoaxes reported as truth in many places.

H&M have been moderately useful. Now the one problem that is emerging is that the working class and even many minorities are noticing the lavish cathedrals being built while nothing gets done for them. I don’t believe Diana ever aligned herself with any divisive movement but M&H are deeply imbedded in Wokery. I think it could be tough to start a business with their ‘history’ as some of the Church popularity is in decline….and that’s not even factoring in her Mean Girl Image.

But I can actually see her appointed Ambassador to the UK, if the party aligned with the Church retains control.. This would give them and M&H a significant platform to advocate for ‘needed change’ in your colonist country and to agitate the oppressed Dominions.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Since QE11 died I have noticed the amount of bile from US social media about the BRF has increased significantly. A lot of big US accounts I follow I notice the comments underneath about the family are actually disgusting and so disrespectful. I am truly baffled why they care so much, it’s not really for them to have an opinion is it. Sorry our US Tattlers, we know you get it.
Americans get pissed when you tell us how to live, but we don't hesitate to tell others how to run theirs. When our government does it, a lot of times it comes with a generous check so they don't mind as much. When the American people do it, it's out of a sense of unflinching arrogance, done for clicks and lulz. Give these accounts a couple of days. They'll forget about the BRF soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Crikey! I went for a pub lunch and came back to a new thread! Twas excellent and the bonus is I can see the pub from my bedroom window! I’ve had a very ‘English’ day, woke to church bells (visible from my dressing room window!), horse manhandling about the countryside, saw deer and pheasants, and now I’m Gin and roast beef infused!

I like to hope that our beloved Princess of Wales and her wonderful family have many many days of similar loveliness over their Easter holidays, and that she is able to relax and enjoy.
lovely! this reminds me so much of when I used to visit Family when they lived in the Heart of the Shires!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Prince and Princess of Wales' Instagram Account has gained more followers (656,723) in the past week that Peg's account has in total (567,953).

1711303963778.png

1711304085527.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Thank you SlavaUkraini for the new thread and poll.
I have voted for them all. They can all take a run and jump.

Congratulations SkiesOfBlue on the title.

I wonder how many ARO parody sites there are. It seems like Smeg has taken her eye off the prize this time. She registered multiple names to do with Aldi, Lidl, Suckeggs, Archehole etc etc etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I have a question, why are people convinced someone is 'backing' ARO? How much does to cost to make a crappy, beige, blurred video, advertising tote bags, napkin holders and jams that are manufactured by other companies, and sitting on other company shelves until ARO gets an order from a sucker. ARO then then uses the funds from said sucker, less their high markup percentage (they're royalty ya know) to place an order for cheap crap with their logo/crest slapped onto the product? There does not seem to be a high investment amount involved. She designed the stupid crest, and the logo. The pictures are of her in her in a kitchen to which she already has access, and then there is the blurry image of her wearing the same ball gown that got dragged across a sticky, popcorn encrusted floor on the way to flop onto a folding theater chair with gum stuck to the bottom. No wonder that hallway video was blurry, imagine the stains on that dress.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you meghan, the duchess of sussex, pull her finger and she will flex the claw and spew ahem, 'kindness.'

View attachment 2834693
I've never seen this before, this is hilarious! The look on Harry's face, you just know that before they left the house, they had a conversation like

Harry: I don't know, babe, it's not a ball, I don't know if you should wear a ballgown. I think everyone else will be wearing business casual.

Meghan: But I'm a duchess! Everyone is going to be dazzled when I show up - a duchess in a ballgown.

Then they get there and Harry's embarrassed for her, but too afraid to say 'I told you so'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.