Harry & Meghan #430 STFU Henry & Rachel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updated Tattle bleep List , as of 20:30 hrs, G.M.T.

Meghan. UTTER bleep
Harry. ANOTHER UTTER bleep
Doria. OLD JAILBIRD DUPLICIOUS bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Shola mingeshite. LYING RASCIST GOBSHIT bleep
Owen prat. bleep
Omid bleep-features. UGLY SINGLE NO-HOPER bleep
Chis tit. ITV ENABLED bleep
Miserable Harrison. STUPID-LOOKING bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Stephen Colbert. ANOTHER bleep
Liz Jones. DRUNKEN NONSENSICAL OLD BROAD-bleep
Paul burrell. DIANAS bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Denise welch. DRUNKEN bleep
Charlene white. ENABLED MORONIC bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Marlene fugazi. GREAT-ARSED LYING GATECRASHER OF A bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Sheryl crow. NASALLY-VOICED bleep
Giles coren. A PRIZE BOZZ-EYED bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep
Sarah vine. ANOTHER bleep
Anna pasternack STUPIDLY-NAMED bleep

Many online hypocritical back-peddling cunts who couldn't give a toss about how the Royal Families children feel ..... HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS

As for the prize cunts who start the list off this evening ; a more nastier, entitled, slatternly, whorish , nasty , deluded, lying bunch of cunts you could ever meet.

They win the Tattle bleep trophy 🏆

412C_1080x.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

wonder if She will sell Ronseal as well

Oooh yes! Cheesy poof bronzer aside, let her join the murky world of beauty influencers 😂😂😂 2020, rinse and repeat 😂 With all the weird coincidences I've been experiencing lately, this would be a fun repeat if Smegsy is involved!

Aww you’re so right about growing hair out. A few years ago I was in extremely strong medication for my skin which wrecked my hair, it was so broken and short and all I wanted was lovely long hair. So I let it grow out thinking that was the best thing. Yes, it was beautiful and long and in fab condition but when I saw those photos I just didn’t like what I saw at all. I’ve got blonde, fine hair but an awful lot of it! Now I’ve had it chopped it looks so healthy and shiny and thick!

I'm so glad you found what worked for you! ❤ It's the best feeling! 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What I would have found satisfying, was William giving her a boot in the ass and yelling "timber!!!"when she was curtseying à la grande dame.
Look at his face, he really wanted to.
View attachment 2836977
I cannot see her curtsying without thinking of her ‘other curtsy.’ What a hypocrite! !

And that photo of her tragic grief…so inappropriate. So fake. The world knew she was play-acting. She should have kept a solemn and respective demeanor..not like she was starring in some remake of The Trojan Women.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Meghan. UTTER bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Owen prat. bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep

Many online hypocritical back-peddling cunts who couldn't give a toss about how the Royal Families children feel ..... HYPOCRITICAL CUNTS

As for the prize cunts who start the list off this evening ; a more nastier, entitled, slatternly, whorish , nasty , deluded, lying bunch of cunts you could ever meet.

View attachment 2836993
And guess who's presenting it :ROFLMAO:

1000002878.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What I would have found satisfying, was William giving her a boot in the ass and yelling "timber!!!"when she was curtseying à la grande dame.
View attachment 2836977

You'll have the Pup beating down my door for a snack and games now. I'm laughing so hard, he'll think it's time to play 😂 have a mushy for your efforts :m

P.s. what a paunchy figure the overseas "that one" cuts 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How I wish we could go back to "Life before Internet"!
I don't. It was easier to keep us uninformed and ignorant. At least with the internet we can make up our own minds and not be sheep. Good always comes with some bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2836977
The Ho was iirc making sure that the underside shoe label could be picked up and read by the camera for "What Meghan Wore". It was. The shoes were soon merched, itemised along with the rest of what she had on even her hat.

"King Charles left 'feeling very emotional' following private lunch with Princess Kate (on 21st March). (In Windsor).
"King Charles had an intimate sit-down lunch with daughter-in-law Princess Kate as it is believed she wanted to confide in the King before courageously revealing her cancer diagnosis to the world."
Mentions again he was seen toddling. Mostly about him, fairly long article.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2836977
That image of her pretending to be respectful while preparing the launch of the Netflix reality where she MOCKS the curtsy, and HMTLQ so disrespectfully, so tacky and tastelessly, so petty, makes me really boil on the inside.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Bouzy is such a buttmunch

he’s been droning on all day to his 20 followers, digging away in his hole of nastiness.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I don't. It was easier to keep us uninformed and ignorant. At least with the internet we can make up our own minds and not be sheep. Good always comes with some bad.
Without the internet we wouldn't have all these no marks getting way more than 15 minutes of fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Meghan. UTTER bleep
CNN. CUNTS
ITV. MORE CUNTS
Owen prat. bleep
Shaun Robinson. A bleep
Blake lively. A bleep
Bouzey. PRIZE bleep
Myra. SEE ABOVE-A bleep
James Barr. bleep
Shane reaction bleep
House in habit. bleep
Bill maher. bleep
Tessa Dunlop. bleep
Gary Janetti. bleep

View attachment 2836993

Thankyou for adding Giles Coren.
It's because of him the Rose Hanbury rumour got traction.
He deserves a special version of Hell for that

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

wonder if She will sell Ronseal as well
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it just makes the brand look even more laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why are WME getting their stars tainted by association with Meghan.

Surely they should be protecting the talent from the gruesomes

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry but nobody is going to buy any of them products from American Riviera Orchard when you can get them from other companies. When you see the things that she plans to sell you wonder why is she even bothering I mean who is going to want to buy pillow cases, bed sheets, picnic blankets, bath mats, wallpaper, envelopes, wrapping paper, photo albums, collars for pets, beach umbrellas and picture frames. I mean she's just offering items for sale that are already readily available and it makes the brand look even more laughable.
I will look at her floor mats: all the time she spends on the floor sobbing, she is an expert on finding the best ones for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.